Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Victor

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 7 - Victor

Chapter 7 - Victor
Part7- Victor
When I woke up David was in the garden speaking with Saphira. I wanted to put this off for as long as I possibly could so I didn’t bother him. Instead I reached for my copy of “Eragon” and stuck my nose into the book. I had just gotten to the best part when two strong arms wrapped around me precluding the turning of the page. David’s lips pressed gently against my cheek.
“So, what is it about this Victor guy that I need to know?” he asked far too happily.
“Its not just about Victor,” I said in a tiny voice, “ Its also about me, Archie, and Sammy.”
“Alright, what about you?”
“I don’t even think you are going to believe me.”
“No, I’ll believe anything you say.”
“In that case there is currently a monkey with wings flying by this castle that just happens to be a fan girl of you. You only say that because you haven’t heard what I’m going to tell you yet.”
“Then tell me.”
“Alright, it took me a long time to figure out how I was going to explain this. I guess I will start like this. All four of us were geniuses at birth. We knew everything about the past even though we were only children. None of us knew why but we knew that we all had the same strange things happening to us. One day we were finally all together. We had been talking about our knowledge. Suddenly the lights in the room began to flicker on and off. A sorcerer appeared and said that we were part of his newest experiment. He was planning to send us to the past so we could relive every age of the Earth. That was how we received all of that knowledge. There was another flash of light and we were no longer in the present time. We were forced to live every age of man until we got back to our time. I still remember wearing a dress like this one. I didn’t like it very much. You are probably wondering how Victor ties into all this.”
“I’m wondering a lot of things. Where were you in the first place? What was the present time?”
“Well, that is the confusing part. It wasn’t really an alternate dimension. It was like now but none of you existed. Somehow by leaving we changed the future. Now our parents and many other people we know no longer exist. We never aged a day all of those centuries. Now I will explain about Victor. You can’t expect me to live through all those years alone. I didn’t even know you existed back then. I was in love with many people before you. Victor was my last boyfriend. It made it all the harder because he was one of us.”
“What happened to Victor?”
“We were nearing the time when we were born. We all knew something would happen to us then. I was with Victor on the night when “it” happened. Archie was his best friend and he will never forgive me for letting this happen. That night he ran away from me and I followed him. He turned a corner and disappeared. No one ever saw him again. I leave the blame all to me. I should never let him out of my sight. We all fell into a sleep when it was time for us to be born and then I knew that he was gone forever. Sometimes I wonder if he’s still out there somewhere.”
“Well, you shouldn’t take the blame for that. It wasn’t your fault.”
“Well, at least I have you. What am I saying? You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”
“Emma, when you said you have endured centuries of heartache, you meant that literally, didn’t you?”
“Yes, my lovers would get old and die but I would linger. Its actually about time for me to start growing soon. Yes, I do really think you are the one I’ve been searching for.”
“Wow, I wonder what it would be like to travel back in time.”
“It was terrible. Most people think of it as a good thing but we lost everything we held dear. Then we gained it all back again in a different way but the past will never leave.”
“I see, Emma, I have an idea. Come out to the garden.”
When David said those words I didn’t know what he was up to. We sat there and stared at each other again. He would often kiss my forehead or my cheek. We were getting nowhere and he wouldn’t say anything. Saphira was watching us attentively. It was a different story on the other side of the garden where our four other friends were.
Sammy was also sitting in the garden. She spotted Saphira, then she spotted us. Then she ran back into her room. Neither of us saw her.
“Daniel, I found Emma and David,” She said when she was back in the room.
“They’re together?” Daniel asked in a surprised voice.
“Yes, and I thought I saw them kissing.”
“You must have been imagining things.”
“No, I really did! Come out and see! C’mon Daniel, I really mean it! I did se them!”
“Alright, I’m coming.”
The two of them sneaked up to a wall that was halfway blocking the two gardens. They overheard our conversation about David’s idea.
“Alright, do you think you can do it?” David asked hopefully.
“So you are saying that there is a secret doorway just outside of this room and if I can get the guards away, we can escape? I think I could do that,” I said optimistically.
“Ok, I know a way we can make this work. I saw these two guys who lost their princesses to a monster and they were checking you out.”
“Oh no, David, you better not be…are you sure you’re ok with that?”
“Yes, its fine. Eventually they will come to this room and try to steal you from me. Then the guards will take them away and we’ll be alone.”
“David, that’s pretty smart. I’m impressed.”
“I knew you would be.”
“Alright, I’ll do it! Then we can come back for the others later.”
“That was my plan.”
Sammy and Daniel had seen enough because every time I started talking David would kiss me on the cheek. They were on their way to find Hannah and Archie. The four of them sat there spying on us until Saphira found them and chased them off. We saw them then and started laughing. Well, at least we knew that Sammy and Daniel were alright. That was the important part. We could get back at them for that later.
* * * *
Well, the escaping thing didn’t work out as well as we would have hoped. We got out but we got caught before we left the castle grounds. That was when we were called to a secret meeting with Sammy, Hannah, and Daniel. Where was Archie? It was late at night and I was tired but David made me come. They informed us that Archie had gone missing again. I really hoped that Simon hadn’t decided to join in now. Well, we had to find Archie and then we were getting out of there for good.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 12, 2008, 1:51:22 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleAwww,poor Victor...unless....dun dun....DUUUUN.

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 5:14:37 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodun dun dun