Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Victor's True Intentions

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 9 - Victor's True Intentions

Chapter 9 - Victor's True Intentions
Victor’s True Intentions
“Archie?” I guessed.
“That’s right,” he replied sadly.
“What does Victor want with us? Do you know?”
“I don’t know any more than you do. You know Victor. Maybe he just wanted to see us.”
Yes, I definitely knew Victor. He always went through a lot of trouble for the simplest things. He did the most ridiculous things. To go to all the trouble of capturing us just to say hi sounded just like him.
“Wait…Archie, if he only wanted to say hi, why would he threaten the Cookies? I asked rather loudly.
“Well, he is the son of The Evil Simon. He could be under orders,” Archie added.
“I guess we’ll have to wait for Victor to tell us.”
“Uhh, Emma, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. It’s not like me to hold grudges and I’m really sorry that I got so mad at you.”
“You mean about Victor’s disappearance? I’ve already forgotten all about that. You have nothing to worry about.”
Just then Sammy was thrown into the cell with us. The way that she was thrown in caused the bottom part of her dress to come us over her head and her underwear was showing. She quickly pulled it back down at her feet and she had a chain on her ankle as well.
“Sammy, are you alright?” I asked worriedly.
“Yes, I’m fine,” she said quietly.
“What do you know about this?”
“Not much, you probably know more than I do.”
“Is David alright?”
“Man Emma, sometimes you can be so predictable. Actually, I thought that would be your first question. Well, first he and Victor got into a shouting match about which one has more of your love. I’m assuming you would side with David. After that the guards dragged him away in the direction of your room. Physically he looked fine but mentally he was falling apart.”
“That could partially be my fault.”
“That was really funny, I thought he was going to faint when you kissed him.”
“I know that was probably my best kiss ever. I am so proud of myself.”
“Uhh girls, don’t you think we should think of an escape plan?” Archie asked suddenly.
“Archie! When did you get here?” Sammy exclaimed.
“I’m pretty sure it was a couple of days ago.”
“Oh well, you know Victor. He probably went through all this trouble just to tell us something. He’ll probably be in here in a minute.”
“Yeah, I agree with Sammy,” I said rather dismissively.
“Me too,” Victor said poking his head in the door.
When we saw him we all jumped back. I was the only one who noticed that he was acting different from when I saw him a few minutes ago. He seemed calmer and not as smug. Now as long as I could keep away from him magic, emerald eyes I would be able to confidently return to David.
“Well, you don’t look happy to see me now,” Victor said in surprise.
“Victor, you threatened Daniel and David, don’t expect us to welcome you with open arms. We already know you have something to tell us so speak,” I was kind of surprised that Sammy snapped at him.
“Alright, I’m sorry if I offended you. I just wanted to tell you that, this time, all the trouble I went through to speak to you was necessary. I’m being controlled by the heartless guards. They’re everywhere and they won’t leave me alone. I was going to ask for your help but I see now that it would do no good. There’s one other thing. Do any of you remember the one condition that the sorcerer gave us?”
If no one else remembered the condition, Victor and I would stand alone. The sorcerer’s spell forced us to find our true love before our next birthday after we start growing. If we fail to fulfill his condition, we will die on our birthday. Victor was the youngest one of us. Yes, I know there was a huge age difference between Victor and me but age doesn’t matter when you’re in love. There are six years between me and David but that’s not stopping us.
“I remember, Victor,” I said worriedly.
“You would, you’ve tried harder than anyone,” Victor laughed.
“So, what about it?”
“Well, there are only three and a half months left until my birthday and…I’m dying.”
I was in shock. Victor was the best looking guy of his age. He might even have been hotter than David. Wait...no, he was almost as hot as David, that’s it. Poor guy, where had he been?
“I haven’t even gotten a chance,” he said hoarsely, “The only reason I did all this was so I could make sure that you three don’t meet the same fate.”
“Victor, we could help you,” Archie said without thinking. (Well, that’s what I thought)
“Archie, we can’t make him fall in love! What do you think Simon would do if he saw Victor with us? Besides, he threatened the Cookies!” Sammy shouted angrily.
“You know what Sammy, I think Archie’s right,” I mumbled.
“Archie? Is that some sort of pet name?” Victor asked with a grin.
“Well, we tried out lots of nicknames. Arc Angel, lettuce, the webkinz come to life, and our little cupcake to name just a few.” (These are all nicknames that I’ve hear him called on TV. All of them except for lettuce.)
“Uhh, lettuce?”
“That one’s fairly new. The new drummer in Archie’s band accidentally called him David Archulettuce and the name stuck. Now she calls him lettuce.”
“Ok, so why Archie?”
“Oh, that’s easy. We all started calling him Archie because that’s what David calls him.”
“Cookie can only serve as a nickname when you’re being cute. On the other hand, Archie can be used any time and it just works better that way.”
“Ok, Emma, I can see where this conversation is going and there’s no need to start talking girly again,” Sammy said dismissively.
“Right, what was I thinking? Anyway, I think we should help Victor. I mean, we are helping Victor.”
“No, you don’t have to help,” Victor said sadly.
“Victor, we’re helping!”
“Alright, fine you can help. Next week I’m hosting a ball for all of the princes and princesses. At that time you can go out into the courtyard. There you will find a secret door where all of your weapons are hidden. Then you can call up some of your anime character friends to help.”
“Do you have an anime world portal?”
“It’s hidden with the weapons. Now go, you must be missed.”
Suddenly the chains around our ankles disappeared. All three of us gave Victor chibi hugs and went to our rooms. When I arrived at my room I greeted the guards and opened the door slowly. I ducked just in time to miss a chair being thrown at me. It hit the wall and shattered into a million pieces. I was immediately worried about David. I didn’t even see where the chair came from. I crouched down, hugged my legs, and kept my eyes tightly shut. I was quickly becoming the helpless damsel that I was pretending to be.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 12, 2008, 2:02:39 PM

hipeople on
hipeople...Awwww...poor Victor XD Unless...dun dun.DUN.

Falconlobo on June 25, 2008, 5:20:41 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobodang

GreyPichu on June 20, 2008, 6:00:26 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuyay they found Archie! =D oh gosh poor David might be going like mentally upset. =[