Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The Setup

The characters from Anime Idol are back for another adventure. We go to a normal town headed by a mysterious castle. What will happen when we enter the castle grounds?

Chapter 11 - The Setup

Chapter 11 - The Setup
The Setup
When I woke up I was in a strange room. There was an IV on my arm and it smelled like a hospital. There were two other beds in the room besides mine in the room. Daniel was in the bed to my right and in the bed to my left was David.
Everyone else in the room was crowded around Daniel’s bed. Well, everyone except for Sammy, who was sitting beside the bed. What was wrong with Daniel? I turned my head away from them and noticed that David was looking at me.
“David, what has happened to me?” I groaned.
“I don’t know but you should have warned me that you were going to freeze up like that,” he sighed.
“Well, if I knew I was going to freeze up…”
“I wouldn’t have let you fight in the first place if you told me you would freeze up!”
“Alright, no need to get angry. I’m sorry I put my life in jeopardy like that. It won’t happen again.”
“On a lighter note I wanted to be the first to welcome you back to reality.”
“So we’re home? Where are we?”
“This is a secret place that all of our friends made after we sprung the trap.”
“What?! What trap?!”
“Oh, I forgot you didn’t know. This whole thing was a trap and we walked right into it. While we were gone Simon brainwashed Tina, Audrey, and Katherine so he could become supreme ruler of Anime Idol. He said that the only way he would surrender his position was if a duo sang and he gave them a good critique.”
“That’s not even fair. So, which duo did they choose to sing?”
“That’s another thing I was about to tell you. They chose us to sing.”
“Wait…us a in you and me?”
“Yeah, is there something wrong with that?”
“No, that’s actually pretty nice that they trust us with the fate of Anime Idol.”
My mind left our conversation and flickered back to Daniel. I looked over at Sammy again. She didn’t look back because she only had eyes for Daniel. I wondered what happened to him and David didn’t know. I was stuck wondering until Christin came in and took off our Ivs. She told us that his heart stopped about an hour ago and everyone thought he was going to die. We were both curios as to where Betsy was and Christin told us that she quit being a doctor and now she owned a fancy restaurant called A Taste of Betsy.

At A Taste of Betsy Restaurant
Betsy does a little dance in the kitchen waiting for customers. A giant shadow comes up behind her and she turns around and screams. A monster? No, it was not a monster.
“Hello, do you sell apples at your restaurant?” asks a very happy shinigami.
“Apple pie?” Betsy says shaking in her shoes.
“Yes, gimme!
He steals the apple pie from Betsy and runs out of the restaurant with it.

Back in Reality
It was time for me and David to go and save Anime Idol so we had to leave them all worried about Daniel. When we arrived we noticed that Anime Idol had been turned into some sort of Simon shrine. There were pictures of him up all over the place. It was not pretty. Inside the castle Simon was sitting on a throne and his evil minions were standing next to him. (his newest minion, Kimberley Caldwell, was checking David out and I wanted to go up there and kill her.)
Anyway, Simon thought he had really heard us before and he thought we didn’t have a chance. We sang the song “I Want to Spend my Lifetime Loving You” from that Zoro movie. After we got done singing Simon started freaking out.
“I can’t believe I’m saying this but…THAT WAS AMAZING! HOW DID YOU DO IT?! YOU WEREN’T REALLY SINGING! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I’M MELTING! I’M MELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Simon exclaimed.
So, to make a long story short, we defeated The Evil Simon. To celebrate our victory all of Anime Idol had a huge party and The Ninjas and Arc Angels had a victory concert. We sang too many songs to mention because we were so happy for everything to finally be back to normal. So, that’s basically it. Oh, I forgot to mention that Daniel lived. Wouldn’t it be a downer if he died? Well, there was lots of kissing and stuff but I’ll save that for later.
Back at The Evil Simon’s evil lair
The Evil Simon walks through the spa part of his resort and notices Itachi, Pein, Deidara, and Hidan all getting massages from hot girls. He walks up to them and they all stare at him.
“Hello guys, I was wondering if you might like to help me with this new evil plan that I’m creating so I’ve prepared a presentation,” Simon said all business like and takes our a poster board.
“What?!” All of the Akatsuki guys get confused.
“Are you tired of always loosing to the good guys?”
“You know it! Sometimes they just won’t explode!” Dei starts to get excited.
“Would you like to be the one to get all of the girl’s attention for once instead of your stupid little brother?”
“You practically read my mind!” Itachi said also getting excited.
“Would you like to recruit more people to follow Jashin?”
“**** yeah I would!” Ooooo! Even Hidan is loving this.
“Are you ready to have world domination?”
“ALRIGHT, WE’LL DO IT! JUST TELL US WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!” Now Pein is going nuts.
“Well, all you have to do is join me and all of your wildest dreams will come true!”
“EXPLOSIONS?!”
“Uhuh.”
“HOT BABES?!”
“The hottest.”
“FOLLOWERS OF JASHIN?!”
“You bet.”
“FREE SPA TREATMENTS FOR ALL OF MY BODIES?!”
At those words they all froze and stared at Pein.
“Uh, sure. Now, let’s do it.”
To be continued…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on July 12, 2008, 2:14:14 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleXDXD Crazy stuff..

GreyPichu on July 7, 2008, 3:15:59 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol That was so funny! I loved the part at A Taste of Betsy Restaurant when Ryuk showed up. XD And Itachi wanted to have more girls all over him than Sasuke. lmao that was hilarious.

Falconlobo on July 7, 2008, 3:13:32 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobointeresting^^ dun dun dun