Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The One that got away Eskerna Sensei

This is my Naruto timeskip fanfiction that you have all been waiting for. I can't give away the story but Nia and Itachi are threatened and have to go incagnito. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - The One that got away Eskerna Sensei

Chapter 1 - The One that got away Eskerna Sensei
The forest was so dark and, though I knew it like the back of my hand, I had no idea where I was. I thought I was alone but the noises coming from the trees were not animal noises. I had no idea weather it was friend or foe but I was not making my presence known. Then a woman, no older than I was, jumped out from the nearest tree inches from my face.
The woman looked like a demon but I knew that was impossible. Nia had killed off the entire demon clan about two years before. It was impossible but she didn't look like she could belong to any other clan. She looked familiar even thought I had never seen her before.
"hello, Eskerna," she spoke as if I were an old friend.
"Who are you?" I asked frantically.
"I thought you would forget about me in the madness of the killing of the last of the demon clan. I belong to that clan."
"No...that's impossible!"
"I was the one that comitted suicide. I had such a convincing cover-up story that I was sent to the village of naught. I'm pretty lucky, don't you think?"
"What do you want?"
"You're Nia Uchiha's sensei, right? Don't you think you're father has better use for a girl like that than you do?"
Something gripped me then. It was a feeling that I had never felt before. Honestly, I felt full of myself. I felt like I could do anything without consequence. I felt dictatorial. After the shock of that feeling I answered probably the most wrong answer I could have answered.
"Yes, I do think that."
"Good, why don't you go tell him that?"
The demon disappeared into the darkness and I was left with my strange new feeling. I had gone back to see my father a few times before and I'd made him promise never to ask me to give him my wanderers. This was a different story. I felt like I should take advantage of my power and let him into my village. I wanted to bring him Nia.
Eventually, I did get out of the forest. I tried to hide my plan in the back of my mind. Only one person noticed. I knew that Nia had great respect for Itachi but I could make her think that he was crazy. Itachi suspected that I was differing back to my father. I was successful and no one believed him at first. My plan was going to work, but, for some reason I didn't want it to work.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment