Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - In Mortal Danger-Nia Uchiha

This is my Naruto timeskip fanfiction that you have all been waiting for. I can't give away the story but Nia and Itachi are threatened and have to go incagnito. Hope you like it!

Chapter 2 - In Mortal Danger-Nia Uchiha

Chapter 2 - In Mortal Danger-Nia Uchiha
Part 2 In Mortal Danger- Nia Uchiha
Things were getting way out of hand! Itachi was taking things way too far! It was kind of funny at first but it was getting ridiculous! I was worried about the effect that his topic of conversation would have on his children. There were three of them by the way. Resha had twins names Kosuke and Ernon and she was four months pregnant. I couldn’t wait and they said that this one was going to be a girl!
Anyway, I didn’t believe the nonsense about Eskerna Sensei being a traitor. Not until the face of innocence proved me wrong. Sho was six years old then and they had asked me to be his Sensei. He was an extremely gifted child who could read the thoughts of everyone. Not even I could block out his spying eyes.
It happened one day after Eskerna Sensei called me on my cell phone. She wanted me to come back to the village of haunts for a while.
“C’mon Nia, you should read her mind when she calls you back to see what she’s up to!” Itachi said persistently.
“I don’t want her to think that I don’t trust her,” I tried to reason with him.”
“You aren’t even taking me seriously, are you?”
“I don’t think you are implying the right things. If it makes you feel better, I’m going to say no.”
Just then Sho and his little wolf, Brother, walked over to us and my cell phone rang. Itachi and Sho stared in silence as I listened to Eskerna Sensei beg me to come back. I was about to say no but then she dropped the bomb like this phone call was rehersed.
“Nia, you know I don’t want you to come back just because I miss you. This is important,” she said turning serious.
“Why is it so important?” I asked critically.
“I wanted to wait until you got here but it looks like I have no choice. Your father has been killed.”
Panic suddenly filled my thoughts and I could barely get my words out. “He was killed?”
“That’s right,” her tone didn’t change.
“Who killed him? How did this happen? What was their motive?”
“We don’t know who killed him. His wounds are strange and they must be healed before the corpses can bring him back.”
“Alright, don’t expect me to come. I’ll think about it though. There, are you happy now, Itachi?”
Sho interrupted, “Nia Sensei, who is Orochimaru?”
My face went pale and a look of horror crossed my face. Itachi was right. Eskerna Sensei wouldn’t even think her father’s name if she wasn’t joining him. Even the most powerful ninja in the world couldn’t stand up to those two. If I couldn’t come up with a good plan, I was sunk. At that point I was just happy that the plan I came up with would work.
“I’m sorry Itachi,” I said hanging my head in defeat.
“You can apologize later. Right now we have to come up with a good plan,” Itachi said enunciating every word like ha had rehearsed it.
“I already have a plan,” I said coolly.
“Let’s hear it.”
“You’ve heard about the recent destruction of the cat village, right?”
“Yeah, they say only the prince and the princess survived and they turned the village in to a crater.”
“Actually, that’s not entirely true. The village did get turned into a crater, but the prince, the princess, and their daughter were some of the first to go.”
“So, how does this fit into your plan?”
“Everyone thinks that those three are still alive. We are the only ones who know the truth. My disguising skills are much better than they used to be. No one would recognize us.”
“I wonder how Sho would feel about being a little girl for a while.”
Sho gave a little wimper but didn’t say anything.
“I don’t think he’ll mind since it’s the difference between life and death. Okay, here’s the plan. In a few minutes a message saying that the prince, the princess, and their daughter are coming to live in the leaf village will be given to lady Hokage. We’ll tell our family and friends that we will be disguised as villagers. They won’t recognize us, they can’t try to recognize us, and to everyone else we killed ourselves. Go tell everyone you can find and meet me and Sho outside the village gate.”
“Alright, Nia, it’s a good plan. I just hope it’s good enough.”
With that said we went our separate ways. I didn’t go to the village gate, though. I wanted to see how Sasuke would react. I’ll admit that he’s a better liar than we give him credit for. He was among friends, which made it more difficult to see. Itachi whispered the truth in his ear and he reacted exactly how I wanted him to.
“NO!” he shouted defiantly.
“Yes,” Itachi said confused by Sasuke’s denial.
“Why did she do it?”
“She’s been trying to do it for a very long time. I’ve always been there to stop her. This time I didn’t make it in time. She didn’t want Orochimaru to get to her.”
“No! Nia is not dead!”
“Alright, if you want to sit there lying to yourself to make you feel better. Just check and see of she’s at home tonight. I’m leaving.”
“Will she come back?”
“If she wants to. If she doesn’t want to come back, she will make everyone think she was a terrible monster.”
I couldn’t listen to it anymore. Sasuke was faking it. I couldn’t imagine how hard it would be if I was really dead. I took Sho to the village gate and waited impatiently for Itachi.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment