Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Recklesness-Resha Uchiha

This is my Naruto timeskip fanfiction that you have all been waiting for. I can't give away the story but Nia and Itachi are threatened and have to go incagnito. Hope you like it!

Chapter 3 - Recklesness-Resha Uchiha

Chapter 3 - Recklesness-Resha Uchiha
I don’t know what I had expected when Itachi walked through the door with that look on his face. He seemed to say ‘sorry Resha’ without even opening his mouth. I almost thought that he was changing his mind about Lady Eskerna. I didn’t think he was going to say anything. I was hoping that it was about Lady Eskerna because I didn’t want to loose my job. I had been working as her personal assistant since Itachi saved me.
“Resha, I don’t know what to say,” he said quietly.
“What happened?” I asked with a concerned tone.
“I was right about everything, Resha. Eskerna was planning on taking Nia soon so we have to get the heck out of the leaf village.”
“Where will you go?”
“Nowhere, we’ll be disguised as villagers. You won’t recognize us but don’t guess.
Eskerna will hear you.”
“Is there anything I can do to help?”
I didn’t want him to answer my question. I could barely lift my head but I realized that I had been making space between us the whole time and I had positioned myself so that I couldn’t see his face. While I was distracted Itachi seized the chance to hold me in his arms. He spoke so quietly that, for me to hear, his lips were almost touching my ear.
“If anyone asks, the three of us committed suicide,” he whispers.
I was thoroughly confused, “The three of you?”
“It would be too dangerous to leave Sho behind. He can see things that the rest of us can’t. you know that. He was with us when we found out that Eskerna is guilty. In fact, he was the one that discovered it.”
“Alright, you should probably go, it’s getting late…Itachi…you won’t be gone forever, will you?”
“I sure hope not.”
“Me too.”
Time went in slow motion as I watched Itachi walk out the door. When I was sure that he wasn’t coming back I fell to my knees and onto my side. My eyes were filled with tears. He was gone and I couldn’t get back up. Fortunately, Sasuke walked in and helped me up.
“Are you alright?” he asked in a half hearted attempt to cheer me up.
“I’m not going to lie and say that I am,” I sighed.
“Did he tell you the truth?”
“Itachi?”
“Who else?”
No, I don’t think he did.”
“What do you think they’re doing?”
“You already know what Nia would want to do and I know that Itachi would follow her anywhere.”
“That’s what I was afraid of. I don’t think that Nia would but Itachi or Sho in harm’s way like that. Maybe it’s only half a lie.”
“You’re right, going after Lady Eskerna seems reckless for Nia. If any part is a lie then it’s the part about being disguised as villagers. With that in mind they could be anyone.”
“I guess we’ll just have to try not to find them.”
“That may be easier said than done.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment