Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Television Mystery

Okay peoples. It's time for the third and final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy. That's right people this is it. So I'm going to make it much longer and I'm making the outfits much cooler. :3

Chapter 1 - The Television Mystery

Chapter 1 - The Television Mystery
Chapter 1- The Television Mystery
Hello peoples! It’s me, Emma. I’m back for the final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy, The Bad Guys Always Win Plan. Thanks to all of you Anime Idol has gotten so popular that we were able to hire a narrator for some parts of the story. I know you’re all excited to get to the story so, without further adue, I give you Anime Idol 3.
* * * *
I woke up early in the morning to watch my favorite anime show, Naruto. I was ready to watch the end of the exciting and suspenseful battle between Sasuke and Itachi. (even though I already knew what was going to happen because I read the manga) I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked downstairs to the living room where David was sleeping soundly on the couch. (he didn’t want to leave me alone)
I didn’t bother waking him up because I was too excited about watching Naruto. I was so busy watching Naruto that I didn’t even notice that David was awake. I did, however, notice when he wrapped his arms and his blanket around me and pulled me onto his lap.
“So, why are you up so early?” he whispered into my ear.
“Well, today they have the episode where Sasuke finally kills Itachi,” I said keeping my eyes glued to the screen.
“Oh, but you already read that in the manga.”
“I know that. I just want to see how it happens in the anime.”
At that point I froze suddenly and my mouth was hanging open.
“Emma, what’s wrong?” David asked worriedly.
“That wasn’t supposed to happen. Oh my gosh! He’s killing Sasuke!” I exclaimed in shock and surprise.
“How in the world is that happening?! That’s not right!”
“I smell a rat. We better keep watching.”
“Actually that was me. Sorry about that.”
“David! That’s not what I meant!” *slaps his arm*
“Alright, let’s just watch.”
We watched until the end and it just kept getting worse and worse. Sasuke died instead of Itachi and it was all wrong! At the end, however, we saw exactly what we were looking for. At the part where it shows viz media and all that stuff I noticed a small evil Pablo symbol in the corner of the screen that said ‘this program was brought to you by The Evil Simon’s television network’.
“That it! That’s it! David, did you see that?!” I exclaimed pointing at the screen.
“Yeah, I wonder what he’s up to this time,” David said staring at the screen.
“I don’t know but we should try and stop it. Let’s watch the news to see if there’s anything new.”
“Alright.”
After watching the news we found out that some things had been stolen from the research center. Their newest anime world portal, some world skipping watches, and one other thing was stolen. That other thing was a mind controlling device. I was almost sure that The Evil Simon was planning his biggest plot ever. David and I were both thinking the same thing.
“Alright, that’s it! I’m going down to talk to Simon,” I said angrily.
“In that case I’ll go to the research center to find out the details,” David said all business like.
“Be careful.”
“You too.”
We both headed for the door with determined looks on our faces. It wasn’t until we were out the door that I noticed that we were still in our pajamas. I grabbed David’s arm and pulled him back into the house. Then, once we were dressed properly, we were off.
* * * *
It took me less time to ride Saphira to The Evil Simon’s Evil Lair alone than it did with other people. I went straight to the front desk and they told me that he was in a meeting and led me to a room where I could wait. I stood there for a few minutes until I sensed a presence in the room. Before I could react two minions grabbed my arms and knocked me out cold.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on June 3, 2009, 3:56:41 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234YES! DIE SASUKE! Imean....WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???

GreyPichu on August 10, 2008, 11:28:38 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol silly gooses, leavin da house in pajamerz. =3 and OMG OMG OMG HE KILLED SASUKE!!!! GAAAAH Off with Simon and his minon's heads!!! *Attempts to pull Itatchi's head off, and then he kills me* XD Wow the suspence is gonna kill me u got me really really hyper now lol lol lol lol lol!! LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!! ^_______________^

archieluver27 on July 28, 2008, 12:05:58 PM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg lol a little evil pablo symbol on the screen roflpmp and omg you guys almost went to simons evil lair in your pjs lol

Falconlobo on July 28, 2008, 11:50:35 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool evilness and pajamas^^