Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Compromise

Okay peoples. It's time for the third and final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy. That's right people this is it. So I'm going to make it much longer and I'm making the outfits much cooler. :3

Chapter 2 - The Compromise

Chapter 2 - The Compromise
When I regained consiousness I found myself tied up in the corner of the room. I tried to struggle my way out but my hands and arms were tied tightly together. I couldn't believe how weak I had become. How could I allowe myself to be captured by The Evil Simon?!
"Ah, Emma, I'm glad you're awake," That voice sounded familiar. I looked up and saw that The Evil Simon was standing in front of me.
"What do you want with me, Simon?" I asked angrily.
He held up a small device that he was holding in his hand.
"Do you know what this is?"
"No, I'm no technical genius!"
"This is a brainwashing device. You have to do exactly what I say or else."
"Or else what? I'm not afraid of you!"
"I'll brainwash David and turn him into a minion. Oh, I could also make you the newest victim in my evil plot which I have labeled bad guys always win."
I froze when I heard that. "Fine, tell me what you want me to do."
"I'm glad you understand your position. I'll try to make this as clear as possible. If you don't want to loose David, you're going to have to let him go."
"What?! What do you mean?!"
"You heard me. If you want to keep the peace, you're going to have to make a few changes. Don't you love him?"
"Yes, but..."
"But nothing. You either will or you won't!"
"You're giving me no choice!"
"Very well then. There's only one more condition. You will tell no one about this."
"I can live with that."
"Good. I'll give you one week. If you haven't done it by then, you might just disappear."
With that Simon left the room and the two minions untied me. I thought about David the whole time when I was going back home. I was trying to fidn a way around this so I could tell David. I dodn't want to break his heart. There was no way I could get around it. I didn't want this to be the end of me or David so for the time being I would have to give into Simon's blackmail.
Two days later I decided that it was time. I couldn't look at David without bursting into tears. That day when I went up to him he knew something was wrong. I was already crying.
"Emma, what's wrong?" he asked taking me in his arms.
"David, I'm sorry," I said trying to push him off of me.
"I don't understand. What are you sorry about?"
"We have to break up."
"What?! Why?!"
"I think it would be better for us and the band if we were just friends." it was torture to watch him break down in front of me.
"I'll quit the band. You mean so much more to me than anything else."
"No David, we can't be together. Not now."
"But why?! Is it Victor?"
"No, just don't ask anymore because nothing is going to change my mind."
"Can you at least tell me what I'm doing wrong?"
"Please stop. I just think it would be better if we were just friends right now."
"Alright, I can accept that. Just know that I'm going to try my hardest to get you back."
"That's exactly what I didn't want to hear, David. I don't think I can take that."
"Then don't take it. You don't have to do this, Emma."
At the moment something sparked inside me. I was always trying to find a way to show my love for david as well as he showed his love for me. For him I had to be strong and follow through. If I faltered, he may see the truth and get it out of me. It was time for me to go.
"Yes, I do have to do this," I said as I quickly walked away.
"Emma, wait. Don't do this," he pleaded.
He began to go after me. I started to run and didn't look back until I was almost home. I turne around to find that David was not the one who had been following me. The one who was standing behind me was Yuki Cross. A soon as I turned around she burst into tears and hugged me.
"Oh Emmasan, you have to save us! Things just aren't right!" she sobbed.
"Are the night class students attacking the day class students?" I asked in confusion.
"Well, no, not exactly."
"What else could possibly go wrong in your anime?"
"I was just watching Naruto, and Itachi was surrouded by hot babes!"
For a second I froze and jost stared at her.
"You're kidding. What else happened?"
"There were lots of explosions."
"That's actually pretty normal because of Deidara."
“Oh, I knew that. But then people were worshiping Jashin like Hidan!”
“No way!”
“Yes way! Then all of Pein’s bodies were getting spa treatments!”
“Wha?...Are you serious?! What is this world coming to?! Please tell me there isn’t anything else.”
“No, that’s all.”
“Go back home, we’ll take care of this.”
“Yay! Thank you, Emma-san!” she glomped me.
“No…get off!”
I pushed her off of me and stomped off to my house. Through the rest of the day I had one question on my mind. (What the heck is going on here?!) My day only got worse when I received a phone call from Sammy, saying that David had quit the band. If you think that there is no way this could possibly get worse or more confusing, you are sorely mistaken.
(okay, it's finally done people)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on June 3, 2009, 3:57:48 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234*Snicker* Spa treatment? HA! This Story's got everything! except....*Godzilla noise*

Falconlobo on October 11, 2008, 4:48:45 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

GreyPichu on October 10, 2008, 12:28:34 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuAWWWWW! NO DONT LEAVE HIM EMMA!!!! omg this story is so awesome and sad and DRAMATIC lol good job! =D