Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Mystery of the Disappearing Death Note

Okay peoples. It's time for the third and final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy. That's right people this is it. So I'm going to make it much longer and I'm making the outfits much cooler. :3

Chapter 3 - The Mystery of the Disappearing Death Note

Chapter 3 - The Mystery of the Disappearing Death Note
Chapter 3- The Mystery of the Disappearing Death Note
The next morning I got a phone call from the research center saying that the “Death Note” world needed attention. Then I got another call from them saying that the worlds of “Vampire Knight”, “Bleach”, “Tokyo Mew Mew”, “Kingdom Hearts Two”, “Naruto Shippuuden” (of course), “Yugioh GX” (that’s new), and “Final Fantasy Ten” also needed our attention. I decided that all of this was too much to handle on my own, so I called on The Ninjas and Arc Angels (and Victor) for help. We divided ourselves into two groups, and it looked a little bit like this: (see chart below).
Emma and Ayuri (with Honey) Sammy and Daniel (with Sakura)
“Death Note” “Tokyo Mew Mew”
“Naruto Shippuuden” “Yugioh GX”
Hannah and Archie (with Renji, not L) Victor and Angel (with Jim Cook)
“Vampire Knight” “Bleach”
“Kingdom Hearts Two” “Final Fantasy Ten”
(Emma: Hannah, you cannot take L!
He’s not one of the choices.
Hannah: Dang it!)
Each Group got to choose an anime character to bring with them on their mission. Ayuri and I chose Honey from “Ouran High School Host Club”, Sammy and Daniel chose Sakura from “Naruto”, Hannah and Archie chose Renji (not L) from “Bleach”, and Victor and Angel chose Jim Cook from “Yugioh GX”. Each group was also assigned to two anime worlds which they had to fix during their missions.
If you were wondering what became of David, he turned in his numchucks with his guitar and mic. I don’t really want to talk about this. It’s hard for me. I was angry with David for quitting the band, and I was upset because I knew his reason for doing it. He would ruin his life in his attempt to get me back. I hated being the source of his pain.
* * * *
The first mission that Ayuri and I took care of was the ridiculous, mystery of the disappearing Death Note. There was really no need for our presence in the “Death Note” world, but we didn’t find that out until the mystery was already solved. We arrived at the Yagami household where, in his bedroom, Light Yagami sat, banging his head against the wall like a crazed lunatic.
Light didn’t notice us come in. He just continued to bang his head against the wall and swear quietly to himself. (It was like a steady stream of damn…damn…damn…damn…etc) Ayuri walked up to him, cocked her head to the side, and poked him lightly (no pun intended). He then froze, turned his head, and started freaking out. I thought he had gone mad. I was probably right.
“Ahhhhhhh!!...Oh, it’s only you. What took you so long?!” he exclaimed.
“Just tell us what’s going on here,” I said in an unfriendly voice. (I was not in the mood for funny business)
“Alright, this is exactly what happened. I was downstairs, I saw someone go upstairs, I went up to my room, THE DEATH NOTE WAS GONE!” (I just needed to be mad at someone. And you know what happens when people get mad. That’s when everything starts going crazy) “Are you serious?!”
“Yes, of course I am.”
“Wasn’t it hidden?”
“Yeah, and it was in a place where no one would find it.”
“We all know where you hide it. You know what? You should do this.” I took out a random bottle of super glue, waved it in his face, and put a little bit of it on his desk.
“You want me to super glue it to the table?!”
“Yeah, that way you will have time to see who stole it.”
“I already know who stole it…L STOLE IT!” light then proceeded to bang his hand on the table.
“How would L know where it is?!”
“Raito-chan?” Honey was lightly poking Light’s shoulder.
“L is scary, like Santa Clause, he sees everything.”
“That is just stupid, how did such a stupid thought even enter your mind?”
“Uh, Rai-chan…”
“If you knew him you would understand!”
“I do know him! L is not Santa Clause, Light, and he’s not the Easter bunny either!”
“Rai-chan…” Honey was still poking.
“WHAT?!” Light’s sudden explosion caused him to jump.
“Did Raito-chan mean to put his hand on the super glue?”
Time seemed to have slowed to a stop at that moment. Light froze and looked down at the hand he had just banged on the table. He tried to yank it off, but his efforts were in vain because it was glued on pretty good. That was when he began to panic. He flailed his arms wildly and started jumping up and down in anger.
“Somebody, GET ME OFF OF THIS THING!”
Luckily, Ayuri knew how to get the super glue off. “Hey, Honey-kun, could you go get a glass of water and pour it on Light?”
“Sure thing, Ayu-chan!” And he raced off to get a glass of water.
“Now, let’s get to the bottom of this,” I said, reaching inside the secret drawer where Light hides his Death Note. I felt something inside the drawer. It felt like a notebook. I pulled it out but I was holding thin air.
“What is that?!” Light exclaimed, pointing at a black dot on the notebook of nothingness.
“It appears to be an invisible notebook,” I said looking over it carefully. Finally I was able to find an opening. I opened it and pages appeared. There were many names written on the page but one name in particular sparked my attention. That name was Sasuke Uchiha. At that point I was furious at Light. Just then Honey came back with a glass of water and poured it on Light’s head.
“Um, Honey-kun, I think you were supposed to pour the water on his hand,” Ayuri said sweetly.
“Oops, Honey-kun will go get another,” he said apologetically.
“Make that two glasses of water. It seems that this paint came from the same store where Mr. Crabs bought the paint for the inside of his house,” I added quickly.
“Okay!” with that he cheerfully skipped off to the kitchen, bunny in hand, to get the glasses of water.
“You are NOT pouring water on MY Death Note!” Light snapped as he shook his head like a wet dog.
“YOU had no room to talk. I can’t BELIEVE you violated the single MOST IMPORTANT rule of the Death Note!” I snapped back.
“I did no such thing!”
“Oh, yes you did!”
“Oh, no I didn’t!”
“Read the fine print. The owner of the Death Note is NOT permitted to write the names of people in ANIME SHOWS other than Death Note!”
“I never did that!”
“Then WHAT do you call this?!” I shoved the Death Note in Light’s face, pointing to the name.
“I didn’t write that.”
“Who did?”
“L! IT WAS L! I TOLD YOU HE WAS EVIL! I TOLD YOU HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD!”
“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! STOP BLAMING L!”
“I am God.”
“Grrr, just SHUT UP!”
Honey was standing at the door holding two glasses of water.
“I thought Kyouya-chan was God,” he offered.
In Honey’s Mind
Tamaki and Kyouya in middle school.
Tamaki:”YOU ARE GOD! YOU ARE THE GREAT BUDDAH! BRAVO! KYOUYA! MON AMI! MON AMI! MON AMI! YAHOO!”
Kyouya:”What’s with that “mon ami” thing again?”
Back to Reality
We all just stared at Honey for a few seconds and he dismissed the thought. Honey then proceeded to put the glassed of water on Light’s hand and the Death Note. Light stopped panicking, but he still got angry because Honey poured water on the Death Note. After his little outburst, Ayuri proceeded to make a face at Light, hug Honey, and wonder how he could say such mean things to such a cute little guy.
So, in the end, it turned out that our first mission was a total waste of time. (at least I thought it was) I hoped that our dealings with the Naruto Shippuuden world would not be the same.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Doomlord1234 on June 3, 2009, 3:58:30 AM

Doomlord1234 on
Doomlord1234I KNEW IT!!!!! Lol

GreyPichu on December 20, 2008, 1:20:55 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOHMAIGOSH DONT KILL SASUKE!!! =OOOO

archieluver27 on November 18, 2008, 11:07:25 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhaha i love this chapter lol poor light *evil grin*