Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - We Must Catch the Mystery Barber

Okay peoples. It's time for the third and final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy. That's right people this is it. So I'm going to make it much longer and I'm making the outfits much cooler. :3

Chapter 5 - We Must Catch the Mystery Barber

Chapter 5 - We Must Catch the Mystery Barber
Chapter 5- We Must Catch the Mystery Barber
Hey, I Ryan Secrest, am still here because Emma is still at her gig. Next we will be going to Sammy and Daniel who decide to go to the “Ouran High School Host Club” world first. You may remember that they chose Sakura to go with them. Let’s see how this all worked out for Sammy, Daniel, and Sakura.
* * * *
They arrived at the host club long before it opened. [Those three weren’t customers if you were wondering.] Most of the members of the club were standing around something in a corner. Our heroes waited a few minutes before entering.
“What are we waiting for?” Sakura asked impatiently.
“Just hold up for a minute. I need to talk to Daniel,” Sammy said, turning to Daniel.
“Well, just hurry up, because I’m excited about this mission.” [She was obviously looking at the boys.]
“Sammy, there’s no need to worry about me, I’ll be fine,” Daniel said as soon as Sammy turned around to talk to him.
“Please promise me you’ll go easy on your arm,” Sammy pleaded.
“I’ll do what I can, but I want to be able to protect you.”
“I’m really worried about you, Daniel.”
“I know, you’re just going to have to trust me on this one, okay?”
“I just don’t want you to die.”
“I know, and I won’t.” he hugged her and gave her a little kiss.
“Are you guys ready to go yet?!” Sakura interrupted. [Fangirl side taking over.]
“Yeah, we’re ready,” Sammy said confidently.
Then they entered the host club. [Sakura looses her mind and goes all fangirl on the guys.] Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Deidara will now be joining me as a co-narrator and sometimes a yes-man. [Just like in Kel-chan’s sophomore agenda.] Anyway, they entered the host club.
Inside they found that the whole group [except for Haruhi] was crowded around the corner. [We won’t make you guess what they were crowded around.] Tamaki was crying in a fetal position in his emo corner. Sammy, Daniel, and Sakura [who was still fangirling over the boys] went over to see what the matter was.
“Uhh, guys?” Sammy came up behind and tapped the shoulder of one of the guys. [Kyouya to be exact.]
“Who the heck are you?!” Kyouya exclaimed in surprise.
“I’m Sammy, this guy is Daniel, and she’s Sakura. We’re from Anime Idol and Sakura is from Naruto Shippuuden.”
“So, they must have sent you from the research center.”
“That’s right. What seems to be the problem?”
“Well, I think I’ll let Haruhi explain that. Hey, quit drooling all over me!”
[Sakura was fangirling well inside angsty Kyouya’s personal bubble.]
“Would somebody just tell us what’s going on here?!” Sammy’s sudden outburst surprised everyone.
“I will,” Haruhi was standing off t o the side of the group. [Tamaki went over to Haruhi.]
“Alright, don’t leave us in suspense. Tell us what’s going on.”
“Well, someone...”
At that moment Tamaki came up and hugged Haruhi.
“OH DON’T BE SAD MY SWEET DAUGHTER! WE WILL GIVE YOUR FATHER THE FINEST WIG THAT MONEY CAN BUY!” he exclaimed. [Why he was bawling like that, well…its Tamaki, what do you expect?]
“LET HIM FINISH!” Sakura yelled at Tamaki.
Sammy walked over to Sakura and poked her shoulder, “Um, Sakura, I don’t know how I should say this, but…Haruhi is a girl.”
Sakura froze and just stood there for about five minutes. Then her eyes started twitching. [Just like Hannah.]
“WHAT THE-------?” she shouted.
Daniel ran in front of her, “Woah! Hold on a second. You can’t do that.”
“What do you mean I can’t do that?”
“Some of our fans are young children, so we need to keep this story at a PG rating. If you use that kind of language, Kel-chan won’t be able to read this story to her cousins or her sister.”
“Oh, okay, I’ll try to watch the language.”
Sammy stepped in, “So, wait, Haruhi, what happened?”
“Well, some mystery person broke into our house last night and shaved my father’s head while he was sleeping,” Haruhi said with a sigh.
“Well, we will have to take care of that right away,” Sammy said excitedly.
“It looks like we’ll have to draw straws to see who has to stay and babysit Tamaki,” said Daniel.
“Alright, fine with me.”
They all drew straws and it turned out that there were two short straws. Therefore, Haruhi and Kaoru had to ro shambo to see who would win. Then, all at once they were transported to a giant rock, paper, scissors tournament arena where there were thousands of screaming fangirls and Renge was in the announcer’s box.
“Seems kind of much for just a simple ro shambo,” Sammy commented.
“Well, we are rich and can afford such things so we don’t really care if it’s much,” Tamaki said proudly.
In Sammy’s Mind
*music playing* …I don’t care what you think but as long as it’s about me…
Back to Reality
“Uhh, Sammy?” Daniel was waving his in front of Sammy’s face.
Sammy had a disturbed look on her face, “That was more of Joe than I EVER wanted to see.”
“I don’t think I even want to understand what in the world you are talking about.”
(Note from Kel-chan: There are a large number of you readers of my story who may be quite confused at this point. You may have been, like Daniel, extremely confused. Well, the prior scene is referring to the song, I Don’t Care, by Fall Out Boy, and it also refers to the music video. I’ll leave a link if you want to watch it. I hope you all are enjoying my story so far. :3)
Well, there’s really no need to go into detail since it was only a game of rock, paper scissors. Haruhi was the winner, so Kaoru had to stay behind and babysit Tamaki. [Even though Tamaki appeared to be feeling better.] With that done the rock, paper, scissors tournament arena disappeared and the majority of the group left to buy Haruhi’s dad a wig.
When the group found a good wig for Haruhi’s dad, they returned to Ouran. They found that Tamaki was feeling much better. Sammy and Daniel explained to everyone that Haruhi’s dad’s hair would grow back when they figured out what was going on with the anime worlds. Then they attempted to leave. The only problem was that Sakura wouldn’t move. [She wasn’t done fangirling yet.] They ended up dragging her by her feet so they could stay on schedule. Then it was off to the Yugioh GX world with them.




I am randomly placing my disclaimer here. (You don’t really need to take the time to read it all.)
Here are all the things that come up in the story that I do not own…….
American Idol, Naruto Shippuuden, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Yugioh GX, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Final Fantasy 10, Spongebob (referring to the Bleach chapter and also part of the Death Note chapter), Monty Python and the Holy Grail (referring to the Vampire Knight chapter), Lord of the Rings (also referring to the Vampire Knight chapter), Fall Out Boy “I Don’t Care, Holes( referring to Emma talking about cursing Ryan), Monsters Inc. (the part where I say I’m always watching),

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on June 28, 2009, 5:49:14 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg lmao kel that funny when daniel just everyone to watch there langdage XD