Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Mystery of Finland

Okay peoples. It's time for the third and final installment of the Anime Idol trilogy. That's right people this is it. So I'm going to make it much longer and I'm making the outfits much cooler. :3

Chapter 6 - The Mystery of Finland

Chapter 6 - The Mystery of Finland
Chapter 6- The Mystery of Finland
Hey guys, what’s up? It’s me, Deidara. I just wanted to say…ART IS A BOOM! I also wanted to say…RYAN SECREST SUCKS AND BLOWS AND DEIDARA ROCKS HARD! (This message has been brought to you by the Deidara for narrator campaign.) I also wanted to say that I will be taking over as you’re new narrator. [Hey, Deidara, what do you think you’re doing?!] Uh, sorry guys, I have to go. Back to you, Ryan.
Well, that was kind of strange. I thought I saw Deidara trying to do my job for me. Anyway, I’m going to be sticking around for one more chapter. [Emma’s band is playing a lot of encores.] Deidara, I told you that you could stay for one chapter, so scram. [Goodbye everyone! I love you all! ART IS A BOOM! VOTE FOR ME!] So long and good riddance. Now that Deidara is gone our story can progress.
The last group we are going to follow consists of Angel, Victor, and Jim Cook. They chose to go to the Bleach world first. The Bleach world was almost as messed up as the Naruto Shippuuden world appeared to be. Of course Renji was missing because he was in the Vampire Knight world helping Hannah and Archie. Let’s see how it went for Angel, Victor, and Jim Cook.
They arrived at the soul society where they found the main characters (and some others) in a room crowded around a television. Angel and Victor were there, but Jim was out asking for information. Jim ended up coming back very soon after they arrived.
Jim was about to explain what was going on, but then he noticed that Angel and Victor were holding hands. He was a little bit confused by that. I’m sure you guys are a bit confused as well. I will try to explain it to you.
* * * *
The first time Victor ever saw Angel was when he had just gotten back from Phantom Castle. Emma introduced him to her, and he was so distracted that he forgot to stop shaking her hand. Then, later on, after he had gotten to know her a little he was having those weird aquard thoughts that people have with the running through the open field and the cheesy music. Yeah, that’s pretty much how that happened. [But she was having those weird aquard thoughts too.]
Deidara, I swear… (You better not!) Uh, sorry, Kel-chan, it won’t happen again. (I’m watching you, Secrest, always watching.) Um, now back to the story I guess.
* * * *
*back at the place with the TV*
“SO, what’s going on, Jim?” Angel asked, trying to copy his Australian accent but failing miserably.
“Apparently, everyone’s a bit confused because the hollows have been attacking Finland,” Jim said quickly.
“Why are they attacking Finland instead of Karakura?”
“That’s what we’re all trying to figure out.”
Ichigo turned around and glared at them, “The commercials are over, so you better shut up.”
They all shut up and stared at the TV screen. It turned out that they were watching the news.
The news announcer began to talk, “Welcome back to the Soul Reaper News Network. I’m here live in Hueco Mundo where we have breaking news. Apparently now Aizen is calling the shots around here, and he made a mistake in his orders. We are told that when they asked him where to go, someone hit him on the head, and he fell over and shouted ‘FINLAND’. So, there you have it, folks. The hollows are attacking Finland because Aizen now spends his days watching spongebob marathons all day long.”
“That’s it! This has The Evil Simon’s name written all over it! Who else would have introduced Aizen to spongebob?!” Victor exclaimed.
Ichigo looked back and glared again, “Isn’t The Evil Simon your dad or something?”
An anime sweat drop appeared on Victor’s head. “Uhhh, I’ve been trying to forget about that.”
Another anime sweat drop appeared on Ichigo’s head. “Sorry about that.”
“Just make sure you get the Death Note world back to normal. The freaks who are messing with us are making Light look like a sissy idiot.”
Angel stepped in, “Um, Ichigo, I regret to inform you that what you saw on TV is pretty much how Light acts all the time. Oooooo! Permission to rant about Light Yagami’s craziness?”
Victor laughed at her, “Permission granted.”
Angel saluted and began her rant, “In the words of Kel-chan’s friend, Kristin, Light belongs in the loony bin. It’s like in the movie Strange Brew, when they go to the loony bin and stuff. Well, actually, what they said was they were going to get their free beer before they went to the loony bin.”
“Alright, that’s quite enough of that,” Ichigo groaned.
“You mean you don’t want to hear any more about the loony bin?”
“Not really, we need to announce our new favorite Death Note character. Hey guys, it turns out that Light really was mentally unstable after all. Looks like it’s time to become Ryuk fans. Shinigami unite!”
Angel rolled her eyes and turned back to Victor and Jim. “We should probably get going, guys. The Final Fantasy 10 world still needs our help.”
“Okay, let’s get going,” The other two said enthusiastically.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment