Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The New Student

SEQUAL TO BLEEDING LOVE PEOPLE!Ayame was pretty much at the point of no return and close enought to dying but now her saving grace comes to rescue her from the depths of despair.

Chapter 1 - The New Student

Chapter 1 - The New Student
Oh, and before I begin the story I would like to thank my good friend zombiesammy13 and my boyfriend, kylethehedehog, for letting me use their characters. :D


I guess you could say this all started the day we got a new student in the night class. They didn't make a big fuss over him like they had over that Maria girl. In fact they didn't pa much mind to him at all. I sort of wondered why but I figured that they just weren't interested. That made me think that he was lonely. I felt kind of sorry for him so I decided that I would talk to him if I ever saw him. Well, I would if I ever got away from Aido.
The night that it happened I was just too tired of spending almost every waking moment with Aido. All the rest of the time was spent, of course, in class and talking to my human friend, Lyla. Well, anyway, that night Aido had gotten me in bed with my uniform still on. I was feeling sick and I thought that if he bit me one more time, I would throw up all over him.
"Ayame, you seem different tonight, is something the matter?" he asked. (but I could tell he didn't care)
"I'm just not feeling very well, that's all," I said dismissively.
"Oh, well, I know something that might make you feel better."
"Aido, please don't."
"Didn't I already tell you? I'm not going to stop until you scream."
I watched his head move down to my neck and just as I felt his hot breath on my neck I found the strength to slip out from under him. I ran to the door and out of the moon dorm. I could feel the ice following me all the way to the gate. I made it out without getting caught by the ice and went into the woods.
While I was wandering through the woods I sensed an unfamiliar mind. Only a short way away from where I was stood a guy that I didn't recognize. He had spiky hair and he was wearing a night class uniform. I was thinking that he must be the new student. Perfect! Someone I could scare. I screamed into his mind and, at the same time, flinched because I had purposefully cut my wrist with a dagger. I was feeling full and didn't want to explode. I was disappointed because he didn't look shaken.
"Uh, who's there?" I realized just then that I was hidden and came out from behind a tree.
"Over here. Oh, I see by your uniform that you're in the night class," I said trying not to sound tense. (I was afraid that Aido would find me.)
"Yeah, but I'm not a vampire."
"You're not?"
"No, I'm sort of a form of darkness. Lookie." Then he made black flames come from his hand.
"Oooo. Cool and AWSOME!" :D
"I can also do this." He turned into a black cloud.
"That is so sweet!" He changed back to normal.
"I sometimes wish that I wasn't this way thought."
"I know what you mean. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for it but sometimes I dream of being human."
"You're not crazy..." It must have been the look on my face that caused what he said next. "It would never work out between us."
"What do you mean by that?" I was very confused.
"I can't touch."
"What do you mean you can't touch?"
"Well, there was this girl who loved me but I didn't love her back. She cast a spell on me and said that I could never touch anything ever again. Therefore, I can never love."
"That's so sad. Have you ever looked for a way to break the spell?"
"Yes, but I haven't found anything/"
"Well, I could help you look. My name is Ayame by the way."
"Really? Thanks. I'm Jole."
"No problem. I'd do anything to get away from Aido."
"Who's Aido."
"Well, I guess you could call him my boyfriend but he's more of a parasite."
"Oh, how unfortunate."
"I don't like for him to bite me all the time but I'm a corpsus so I can't relly help it. Sometimes I cut myself thought, and..."
I was feeling dizzy. I wobbled around a little and then I fell to the ground when I tripped over my feet. Jole had tried to catch me but I went right through his arms. When I got back up he noticed my arm.
"You're hurt?" he looked concerned.
"I'm fine. I should probably be getting back now. The sun is getting ready to go down," I said dismssively.
"Alright, time for class?"
"Very soon. Um, I've thought of a way we can break your spell."
"How?"
"My sensei knows everything about spells and I'm sure he will know how to break your spell."
"Thank you so much for the help."
"No trouble at all."
The only thing about asking sensei is that he sometimes makes "conditions". He can break spells as long as people do something to make it happen. When Prince Philip kissed sleeping beauty she didn't wake up because he kissed her. She woke up because the blue fairy told people that she would wake up if someone kissed her. I was worried about what "conditions" Cino Sensei was going to give me.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Liezy on June 8, 2009, 7:09:33 AM

Liezy on
Liezyooh yeh i remember now hahas o.o

hipeople on September 6, 2008, 12:43:21 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleCoolz~

Falconlobo on August 13, 2008, 11:12:07 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool

rainraingoaway on August 13, 2008, 11:10:01 AM

rainraingoaway on
rainraingoawayu no use my Chara.. T^T
But GOOD JOB!

ZombieSammy13 on August 13, 2008, 7:16:57 AM

ZombieSammy13 on
ZombieSammy13hee hee interesting X3 and ur welcome :3

archieluver27 on August 12, 2008, 11:11:27 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27OOOOOOOOOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST KEL

Falconlobo on August 12, 2008, 10:41:10 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyay cool but it needs some spacing^^