Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - "conditions"

SEQUAL TO BLEEDING LOVE PEOPLE!Ayame was pretty much at the point of no return and close enought to dying but now her saving grace comes to rescue her from the depths of despair.

Chapter 2 - "conditions"

Chapter 2 - "conditions"
I waited for about a week to confront Cino Sensei because there was also some advice that I wanted to ask him about. The more I got to know Jole the more fond I grew of him. I knew that there was something he was hiding from me though. I could tell by the way he talked and the look on his face. Then I decided that it was time to talk to Cino Sensei.
I teleported myself to the tan stoned castle where we lived. Sensei just happened to be sitting on the couch in the front room when I walked in. He looked happy to see me.
"Hello Ayame, it's so nice to see you. Is it break already?" he asked cheerfully.
"No, I have to ask you something," I said hesitantly.
"Alright, go ahead."
So I explained everything about Jole's spell to Cino Sensei. That was the easy part. Next came the part I was worried about. I had to ask sensei for some advice. I was in love with Jole and I didn't want this to end up the way it did with Aido. I didn't love Aido. I was too afraid to leave him. What would happen to me if I became human. Well, it looked like it was time for those "conditions" then.
"So, I just want to make sure I've got this straight. You want me to break Jole's spell, turn you human, and help you with your love life?" I could tell he was thinking.
"Yes, that's right." I said worriedly.
"Well, in that case before I give you the conditions I am going to have to give you a little curse of your own. You will not be able to tell Jole how to break his spell or how to turn you human."
"But then how will I break the spell?!"
"I'm sure you'll find a way. Now, are you ready to hear your conditions?"
"I'm ready."
"Alright Ayame, if Jole falls in love with you, reach your hand out and he will feel your hand. Then you may start to loose the corpsus part of you. If he kisses you, then you will become human."
"Thank you sensei. You have no idea how much this means to me."
I gave him a hug and kissed him on the top of his head. Then I went out and teleported straight to the forest where I asked Jole to meet me. I now had a hunch about what he was hiding. Today was the day I was going to find out.
"Hey Jole, I found out how to break you spell and how to turn me human," I said sadly.
"That's great! What did you find out?" he asked excitedly.
"Well, now I have a little spell of my own. Now I can't tell you how to break your spell or how to turn me human."
"Oh, well, can you give me a hint?"
"It might help if you could tell me what you are hiding."
"Can you at least tell me what it has to do with? I don't know what I'm hiding."
"It has to do with the way you told me that you can't touch."
"Love?"
"Yes."
"You want to know if I love you?"
"Am I right?"
"Yes."
"Can you touch?"
"Unless something has changed, no."
"Try it."
"Alright, hold out your hand."
I held out my hand and closed my eyes. He did the same and time seemed to move slower and slower. I waited a little while then asked him again.
"Can you touch?"
(At this point Kyle left our rp and I got anxious and a little bit mad because it was pretty much the most suspencefull part.)
"I'm not sure," he told me confusedly.
"Well, can you feel anything?"
"Yes, I feel something soft. It's like nothing I've ever felt before."
"Open your eyes."
"You first."
"We should do it at the same time."
Both of us opened our eyes and behold! He was holding my hand. I felt so happy I could have tackled him.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hipeople on September 6, 2008, 12:45:33 PM

hipeople on
hipeopleXD Dang suspense.X3 But coolz~

Falconlobo on August 18, 2008, 12:29:48 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocoool sort of like the little mermaid only she can talk but can't tell

archieluver27 on August 18, 2008, 6:14:38 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg so cute the last part lol

rainraingoaway on August 18, 2008, 5:59:05 AM

rainraingoaway on
rainraingoawaylolz haha