Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Characters

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 0 - Characters

Chapter 0 - Characters
This story is dedicated to and made with love for my boyfriend. I LOVE YOU KYLE!


Princess Kel
Princess Meghanchan: has one brother(Prince Kyle) Is friends with Princess Kel and in love with Prince Victor's Page
Princess Hannah:Has one brother(Prince Jesse) is friends with Princess Kel and in love with Prince Martin.
Princess Sammy:Friend of Princess Kel, in love with Prince Cookie.(yes, that's right Sammy, you get DC this time.)
Princess Yugachan:Friend of Princess Kel who has come to see her.
Prince Kyle:Prince that comes from Hyrule(lolz). The prince that Princess Kel is in love with. (Prince Cool and AWSOME!)
Prince Pete:Prince from a kingdom that I can't pronounce. (he's Prince Emo Bangs)
Prince Victor:The evil prince in the story who only wants the king's money. (Prince Evil)
Prince Victor's Page:Person that Princess Meghanchan is in love with. (Speed)
Prince Martin:Prince from the kingdom of Germany. (Prince Hottie)
Prince Ed:Prince from(guess where) Alagaesia.(he's Ed Speleers peeps, that's Eragon). (Prince Eragon)
Prince Jesse:Prince from the castle Oblivion in the kingdom of hearts.(lolz)(Prince Roxas)
Prince Joe:Prince from the magic kingdom(disney kingdom lolz). (Prince....um...Prince Crazy?)
Prince Cookie:I really didn't say where he was from. I'm just assuming that you all know that this is David Cook. Oh, and...(Prince Sexy)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neopetgirl on October 11, 2008, 3:15:14 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlO.O Prince Emo Bangs?! Haha, that cracked me up. NOW! On to the story.. lol this sounds entertaining. ^-^

GreyPichu on September 27, 2008, 6:54:27 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuThis sounds like it'll be good. =]