Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Prince Martin

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 4 - Prince Martin

Chapter 4 - Prince Martin
Chapter 1-4: Prince Martin
I continued to walk along and I found someone sitting on a bench, reading a book. I noticed his crown and figured that he must have been a prince. He dressed plain in green and purple and he didn’t have any buttons on his shirt undone (yay!) but he sure was hot (prince hottie). I mean like gorgeous indescribable hot. (you’ll have to wait for the picture peeps) he closed his book and rose from the bench when he noticed that I was there.
“Hello there. I’m sorry if I startled you. I didn’t want to interrupt your reading,” I said as I walked up to him.
“Good day milady. You didn’t interrupt at all. I had just finished when you walked up,” he replied taking a low bow.
“You’re one of the princes, aren’t you?”
“That is correct milady.”
“Oh, which one are you?”
“I am Prince Martin, from Germany.” He bowed again.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Prince Martin.” I held out my hand and he kissed it softly.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you too.”
(I could tell that I was blushing again.) “So, how is Germany?”
“A beautiful place,” he smiled softly, “You would love it if you saw it.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.” He smiled again and nodded his head.
“I’m sure I would love it.”
“I hope I can show you some day.”
“Oh?”
“Did I say something I shouldn’t have? If so, I am very sorry.”
“No, not at all.” I smiled to reassure him.
“Ah, good.” He smiled back.
I liked him. He didn’t seem like he was trying to court me and it didn’t sound like he wanted my father’s money either. I doubted that he was even in the competition for me. I would have to look into that later. I was continuing to seek another second opinion on my father’s words.
“Uh, I was just wondering…jousting doesn’t kill very often does it?” I asked worriedly.
“Deaths are very rare, nothing to worry about,” he said with a smile.
(I realized just then that I was running out of time to meet the other princes.)
“I’m afraid I must take my leave now. It was a pleasure meeting you.”
“Goodbye milady, the pleasure was all mine.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on October 21, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27MARTIN HES MINE *glomps*

Neopetgirl on October 11, 2008, 3:57:36 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlWell, he seems nice..I sure hope it stays that way! Off to the next prince! Woo, I love how you give each meeting their own chapter. ^-^ I like that. Onwards! -runs off, smiling-