Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Spying on Princess Hannah

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 7 - Spying on Princess Hannah

Chapter 7 - Spying on Princess Hannah
Chapter 1-7: Spying on Princess Hannah
As I was leaving the camp I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Princess Hannah walking toward the library. I was curious as to what she was doing. I had to follow her. (Don’t worry people, if I were a cat I’d already be dead.) I often let my curiosity get the best of me.
I found out that Princess Hannah had gone to the library in search of some manga. I was in the upper section of the library so I could see everything. Prince Martin was also in the library. He was walking around with his nose in a book. Princess Hannah didn’t see him coming. I watched him turn the corner and bump right into Princess Hannah.
She took one look at Prince Martin and her cheeks turned the same color as mine always did. I suddenly wished that I could hear what they were saying. I leaned over the railing, and I could hear a bit. It was nothing to get excited about. I was much more excited about the look on his face. With “that” look on his face I could tell exactly what he was thinking. I knew that look very well.
I was jumping up and down on the inside. This was the answer we were looking for. What a beautiful opportunity. (Now activating Princess Kel’s matchmaker mode) I was thinking that if those two fell in love, the arranged marriage would be no more. I guessed that Princess Hannah didn’t notice his face because she didn’t change at all.
I had to keep myself from running to Princess Meghanchan to tell her the news. There was no more time to talk idly with my friends. I had princes to meet and not much time to meet them. I sneaked out of the library and continued to search for princes

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on October 29, 2008, 9:07:00 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27*twitch**twitch*my martin *steals him and goes into a corner*my precious....my precious...