Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Prince Kyle

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 11 - Prince Kyle

Chapter 11 - Prince Kyle
Chapter 1-11: Prince Kyle
When I arrived in my room I threw myself onto the bed and burst into tears. I had searched so hard that my feet hurt. My heart was so sore that I could barely move. Prince Kyle had promised to come and he let me down. I felt as if I would die right then and there. Then I felt an unfamiliar hand gently place itself on my shoulder.
“Why are you crying?” said a voice that undoubtedly belonged to the person who’s hand was on my shoulder.
“W…w…who are yo..” I looked up at him and my face was full of shock, “Prince Kyle?”
“Yeah, are you alright?”
I jumped up and threw my arms around him. “I was afraid you weren’t going to come.”
“I’ll always be here for you from now on.” He spoke softly in my ear. I felt safe in his arms. I couldn’t let him go just because I was tired. I moved my arms off of his shoulders and let them rest on his chest. He took both of them in his hands.
“Will you stay with me tonight?” I asked in a still shaky voice.
“Yes, of course.”
“I’m kind of tired.”
“Me too.” We both yawned.
“We should get some sleep soon.”
“Alright.” He smiled.
“I was so worried that you hadn’t come or that you didn’t exist at all.”
He laughed. “I tend to show up when you least expect it.”
“Well, I’m glad that you did show up.” I got up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek which caused him to laugh again.
I sat down on the bed and motioned for him to sit down next to me. “Do you know what happens next?”
“Okay, but I’ll warn you, I’m not very good at guessing.”
(I thought it was necessary for him to know about Prince Victor) “There is one prince that I am worried about.” I rested my head on his shoulder.
“Who is this prince you’re worried about?” he held me protectively in his arm.
“Prince Victor is the prince I am worried about. He scares me and I don’t like him.”
My eyes were full of worry. It was not worry for Prince Victor (obviously), nor was it for myself. I was worried most about what Prince Victor might do to Prince Kyle. Prince Kyle slightly tightened his embrace in a small hug. I realized that he was under the impression that I was worried about myself.
“There’s no need to worry about him. I’m here, and I will always protect you,” he said as he kissed the top of my head.
“You’re going to beat him, right?” I asked, changing my worried face to a smile.
“I will, for you.”
I suddenly slipped out of his arms, fell back on the bed, and hid under the covers. Please don’t ask me why I did that because I really have no idea. He immediately began to look for me.
“Where’d you go?” I think I heard his ask.
I came up from underneath the covers, “I’m right here.”
“There you are.” He put his arm around me as if it were second nature.
“You know, Prince Kyle, if you are going to be staying with me tonight, you’ll have to take off your sword and your boots.”
I grinned as I wrapped my arms around his waist, undid his belt, and watched his sword fall to the floor. Then, all at once, he was barefoot and beltless and lying next to me on my bed. I felt my heart start beating faster and faster.
“So, Prince Kyle, do you think you are more skilled than the other princes?” I asked with a smile.
“Yes, but even if I’m not, love will help guide me to victory,” he said smiling back at me ever so sweetly.
“Of course.” I snuggled up next to him and he put his arms around me.
“It will, I promise you that.”
I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He smiled as I slowly opened my eyes and moved my head up to look into his eyes.
“I know you’re probably tired right now, but I have other thoughts. Would you mind staying up a bit longer?” I asked innocently.
“For you, of course,” he said sweetly.
“Good, not you have to guess what I’m thinking.”
“That might be quite hard. It could be anything.”
“I won’t make it very difficult.” I snuggled closer to him while he thought.
“Hmmm…”
I kissed him and he kissed me back. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you were thinking the same thing.”
“Is it…sorry, I just don’t know.”
“Well, I can tell you this. I was imagining, for just a moment, what you might look like without your shirt on.”
“So, you want me to take my shirt off?”
“That was only a hint.”
“Regardless, before I eventually figure this out, would you like me to take my shirt off?”
I smiled as my cheeks flushed that familiar shade of pink. “If it wouldn’t be any trouble.”
“Alright, then I will.” He grinned at me as he started to unbutton his shirt.
What I saw after that was something I could hardly believe. He looked strong, and he had a pretty big six pack. I couldn’t help but stare. I had to use every muscle in my body to stop my hands from running themselves all over his chest. He had to know. There was no way he couldn’t know exactly what I was thinking.
“Do you seriously not know what I’m thinking?” I asked worriedly.
“Well, I’m not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed,” he said sadly.
“Well, I’m not the smartest person in the world either but…hey, would you like to take my dress off as well?”
“Oh, is that what you’re thinking?” he asked as if he had just had an epiphany.
I think you’ve got it figured out now.”
“Yes, I do. I really can’t believe I didn’t get it earlier.”
“Don’t feel bad, I should have just told you.”
I started to turn around but he stopped me. “Wait, I have something to ask you first.” He held up his arm and looked back at me. “What do you think?”
I giggled and pushed his arm down. “Very sexy, Prince Kyle.”
He kissed me and turned me around. I felt his fingers carefully tug at the lacing of my dress until it was loose enough that I slipped right out of it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment