Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Round Three of the Jousting Tournament

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 16 - Round Three of the Jousting Tournament

Chapter 16 - Round Three of the Jousting Tournament
Chapter 2-3: Round Three of the Jousting Tournament
Before the Final Match of the Jousting Tournament
Prince Victor came up to Prince Kyle when he was on his way back to his camp. He had a friendly smile on his face which scared Prince Kyle quite a bit.
“Hey, Prince Kyle, can I talk to you for a minute?” he asked, stopping in front of him.
“Ummm, sure, go ahead,” Prince Kyle said confusedly.
“Well, I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I didn’t mean to push you that far, and I’m sorry.”
“Okay?”
“My sister made you breakfast if you’re hungry.”
“Oh, thanks.”
Prince Victor led Prince Kyle to his camp where his sister was making breakfast. They all sat down and started eating.
“So, Prince Kyle, do you think we might be able to be pals?” Prince Victor asked with a smile.
“Well, if you’re going to be nice from now on, I don’t think I would mind, “ Prince Kyle said, smiling back.
“So, since we’re pals now you wouldn’t mind throwing the match, right?”
Prince Kyle’s mouth hung open. “You want me to throw the match?”
“Yeah, if it isn’t too much trouble.”
“If it isn’t too much trouble?! No! I’m not goanna throw the match for you!”
“You don’t know how much I need this!”
“You don’t need this! What you need is for someone to teach you a lesson!”
“Try anything and you’ll find yourself dead.”
“Listen well, Prince Victor, I love Princess Kel a lot more than you love money, and I want what’s best for her. That’s why I have to beat you. I know you don’t care about her at all.”
“None of that matters. You won’t win even if you try.”
“I won’t let you near her!”
“I’m sorry, I have a jousting match to win.”
Prince Victor ran away in the direction of the jousting arena. Then Prince Kyle realized that he was about to be late and ran to his camp.
The Final Match of the Jousting Tournament
When I saw Prince Kyle come out on his horse I knew something was wrong. He looked slow and tired. The expression on his face was not a happy one. I wanted to know what was wrong with Prince Kyle. I watched with horror and heartbreak as he was defeated by Prince Victor.
Immediately after the match I ran away to my room. I didn’t know what to do. There was no way I could ever marry Prince Victor. I had to find a way to get myself out of that most dreadful disaster. Until I thought of something, I was fine with sobbing my eyes out in my room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on January 24, 2009, 1:01:35 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27uh oh dun dun dun