Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Prince Victor's Evilness

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 17 - Prince Victor's Evilness

Chapter 17 - Prince Victor's Evilness
Part 3: After the Jousting Tournament
Chapter 3-1: Prince Victor’s Evilness
The next morning I got dressed and went back to bed. I was still miserable, and I couldn’t stop crying. Just when I was starting to fall asleep, Princess Yugachan burst into the room, ran over to my bed, and shook me violently to wake me up.
“Princess Kel! Princess Kel!” she shouted excitedly.
“What?” I yawned.
“This morning your father announced that you get to choose between Prince Victor and Prince Kyle!”
I shot up out of bed. “Really?!”
“Yeah, you better get ready. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs.”
“Okay!”
Princess Yugachan ran out of my room, and I rushed into the bathroom. I was thinking so many thoughts that I confused myself. The most irrelevant of those thoughts was that I had left the rope hanging off the balcony. I saw a flash of light come out of my dark room, but I thought nothing of it.
When I was done getting ready I walked back into my room. Suddenly a hand went over my mouth. I smelled an odd scent, and I fainted immediately.
When I woke up I was being dragged into a dark room, and I was tied up. I heard people shouting but it took me a while to understand what they were saying.
“Speed, you better not squeal to anybody,” said one of the voices. I recognized it as Prince Victor’s voice.
“And what if I do?” asked the other voice. This one was Speed, Prince Victor’s Page and Princess Meghanchan’s boyfriend.
“Well, then your dear Princess Meghanchan will pay the price.”
“You leave her out of this!”
“You won’t have any trouble as long as you follow your orders. Watch the princess and make sure she doesn’t escape.” Prince Victor waked out and a light came on.
“Speed?” I said confusedly.
“I’m sorry, Princess Kel,” he said, looking at me.
“It’s alright. Do whatever you have to in order to keep Princess Meghanchan safe.”
“I’m going to tell someone.”
“You’ll get caught.”
“I have to get you out of here. What Prince Victor is doing isn’t right. It isn’t fair.”
“That’s what you call evilness.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment