Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Prince Pete's Heroics

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 18 - Prince Pete's Heroics

Chapter 18 - Prince Pete's Heroics
Chapter 3-2: Prince Pete’s Heroics
After a while Prince Victor came back and ordered Speed to go get his horse. Speed angrily left to get the horse. Along the way he found Prince Pete. He told Prince Pete about how I was kidnapped by Prince Victor, and Prince Pete ran straight to his secret hideout.
Prince Pete found the hideout in no time and walked right in. Prince Victor walked out of the shadows, and the door closed behind Prince Pete.
“Hello, Prince Pete, I was expecting you to come and try to save the princess, considering how foolishly bold you are,” Prince Victor laughed.
“No, I was just going to sit and watch grass grow,” Prince Pete said sarcastically.
“Well, we’re both here now, so let’s get this over with, shall we? I’ve had just about enough of your nonsense.” Prince Victor drew his sword.
“Can’t we just talk? There’s no need for violence.”
“You have got to be kidding. You’re not going to get the princess back without a fight, and I’ve been wanting to kill you for the longest time.”
“Are you sure you really want to fight?”
“Hmmm…how can I put this into words you can understand? Oh, I know, duh.”
“So, you really want to fight? Then have at it!” Prince Pete took out his sword.
“Why should I? you’re the one who’s trying to save the princess here.”
“You just like to make things difficult, don’t you?” he swung his sword at Prince Victor.
Prince Victor ducked and watched Prince Pete fall to the ground. More lights flashed on revealing that I was sitting there. Prince Pete’s sword had landed inches away from me.
“Oh, I thought you were the one who liked to make things difficult. You might want to watch where you swing your sword, you could hit the princess,” Prince Victor snickered.
“Making things interesting, eh?” Prince Pete laughed.
“Not at all. I’m just making things easier.”
“Oh, yes you are.”
“Easier for me that is.”
“It makes it easier for me too.”
“I can’t see how. You’re going to have to be careful not to hit the princess. I, however, don’t really care weather the princess gets hurt or not.”
“All I have to do is cut the ropes and leave.”
“Alright, be my guest.” Prince Victor stepped aside and Prince Pete came over to me.
“Prince Pete…” I called weakly.
“Yes?” he replied as he cut the ropes.
I reached out to him. “He’s going to kill me.”
“He won’t as long as I’m here.”
“Save me, Prince Pete, I’m scared.”
“I will, don’t worry.”
“Prince Pete….LOOK OUT!”
I gasped and watched in horror as Prince Victor came up behind and stabbed Prince Pete straight through the middle.
“I can’t believe you fell for that. I’m out of here,” Prince Victor said with a smirk.
I rushed to his side. “Are you alright?”
he was breathing heavily I started sobbing and I was looking into his eyes. He looked up at me, and I put my hand on the side of his face.
“This can’t be happening…”
His eyes started to close.
“No! Prince Pete, don’t go!” I sobbed.
“I-I…I’m sorry…” he stuttered.
“No…please don’t die on me, I love you.”
“I….love you too…”
“Tell me what I can do to save you.”
“Just run…save yourself…”
“I can’t, you’ll die.”
“My dying wish, Princess…I came here to rescue you.”
“Okay, but I’m not going to abandon you.”
“Don’t worry about me…just go…hurry…”
I ran with tears in my eyes. I carried out Prince Pete’s wishes and ,somehow, I managed to make it out. Then I silently promised myself that I would come back for him. I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to him. He and I would have been great friends. Oh, why did he have to be so foolishly bold?
* * * *
After I had ran for a while I stopped to rest. I was quite worried that I had been followed. A noise came from one of the bushes and I shot up. Prince Kyle emerged from the bushes, and I ran to him.
“Prince Kyle! He killed Prince Pete!” I threw my arms around him and burst into tears.
Prince Kyle tried to comfort me. “What happened to you?” he asked worriedly.
I had forgotten that he didn’t know what was going on. “Prince Victor kidnapped me.”
“Are you alright?”
“I’m fine, but Prince Pete…”
“We have to get out of here.”
“Why?”
“You’re not safe while Victor is around.”
“Victor?”
“He’s not even a prince. He was faking it to steal your father’s money.”
“Okay, but what about Prince Pete?”
“I can have that taken care of. We need to leave immediately.”
Prince Kyle pulled his horse out of the bushes and helped me onto it. Then he hopped on behind me and rode away.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on January 29, 2009, 3:00:04 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27awwwwwwwwww poor prince pete DX curse you victor DX

R.I.P. PRINCE PETE *gives a solute*

Kelalailea on January 29, 2009, 3:04:30 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaHannah, you're giving away spoilers DX

archieluver27 on February 4, 2009, 4:37:04 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27hey i'm the only one that read it

Kelalailea on February 4, 2009, 6:14:58 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaThere are alot more people reading it. Kyle is reading it and sonicfan1 is reading it and my pal greypichu is reading it. Hah!