Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Framed

Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.

Chapter 19 - Framed

Chapter 19 - Framed
Chapter 3-3: Framed
About a month later we returned to the castle. Victor met us on the road, and Prince Kyle got down off of the horse. He helped me down and I stood behind him.
“So, you have returned,” Victor smirked.
“That’s right,” Prince Kyle said, taking a step forward.
“You’re not welcome here anymore. You would be smart to leave the princess here with me and run.”
“I’m not going anywhere.”
“Guards!”
Four guards appeared and looked around.
“It’s him….seize him!” one of the guards shouted.
Two guards came up and put handcuffs on Prince Kyle.
“What’s going on here?!” he asked confusedly.
“You are being put under arrest for kidnapping the princess and murdering Prince Pete,” said the same guard who had spoken before.
“I did no such thing.”
“See, I told you he would try to deny it,” Victor said with a smile.
“Take him away!”
Victor stepped in front of Prince Kyle.
“Oh, and if you were wondering why you were so slow in that last match, it was because my sister poisoned you.”
“I knew it!” Prince Kyle shouted.
The guards took Prince Kyle away at sword point and he was sentenced to death.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment