Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - The Miserable Childhood of Hideki

Yeah, you all remember Bleeding Love, right? Well, this is a story about my other vampire knight oc, Hideki. That's all I gots to say about it. (I forgot to mention that he's a vampire)

Chapter 0 - The Miserable Childhood of Hideki

Chapter 0 - The Miserable Childhood of Hideki
'I never planned for any of this to happen, it just did.' These were the words that, alot of the time, I wish I could say. The only problem was if I ever said those words, I would get beaten. That's just how it is. When you are someone like me nobody knows or sees you and the people who do see you don't care to know you. That was what it was like for me twenty four hours a day, three hundred and sixty five days a year. Complete and total torture. Then somethign changed drastically.
About five years ago, in the summer time, a man by the name of Lord Cino came to our house for dinner. He brought his step daughter, Ayame, with him. She was about my age and she was very pretty. I was not allowed to sit at the table but somehow I was spotted by Ayamechan. After she addressed me I knew I was in trouble. My father sprinted over to where I was sitting and I hugged my legs as he kicked my side.
When he picked me up and threw me to the ground I scurried away before he could kick me again. I waited until I was lying in the security of my nice, warm bed before I cried because I knew I would get beaten if my parents saw. My room was the only place where I really felt safe.
The light from the hallway flooded into my room as my door opened. The person who entered my room was not my mother or my father. It was Ayamechan. She came over to the bed and looked at me. Then she tapped me on the shoulder and I winced. She did it again when I didn’t answer.
“Hideki, please wake up. You are coming back with us,” she said as she continued to tap my shoulder.
“But I’m never allowed to leave the house,” I said sadly.
“Oh, c’mon Hideki, we’re getting you away from here. It’s too dangerous for you here.” She was tugging on my arm.
“Then I won’t have a place to live.”
“We’re taking you to live with your older sister.”
“Oh, alright.”
I got up out of bed and followed Ayamechan to the door. I could hear the voices of my parents coming from the kitchen. They were arguing with Cinosama. Ayamechan led me out the door and into a shiny black car. There was a woman in the passenger’s seat who said her name was Alexandra. She seemed very nice. She liked to ask questions.
“Hideki, does your father kick you like that very often?” she asked in a kind, sweet voice. (No one had ever spoken to me like that before)
“Only when other people are around. When nobody is around they do this,” I pulled aside the collar of my shirt and moved my dark red hair out of the way showing the many, bleeding bite marks that covered my neck.
“Do your parents bite you often?”
I nodded.
“Do they ask your permission?”
I shook my head. I didn’t feel like talking because I was scared. Alexchan asked me more questions and they all had to do with the ways my parents harmed me. There were two subjects that she seemed to take note of.
The first subject she seemed interested in was how much blood I was getting and where it was coming from. My answer was not very much. Our house was infested with rats. That was where I got my blood from. If my parents would have decided to get a cat or higher an exterminator I would have died of starvation. They didn’t feed me at all.
The other thing she noted was the subject of my back. Both Ayamechan and Alexchan seemed to notice that I sat strangely. (Ayamechan said I sit like L) the reason for that was because I have scoliosis. It was more severe than any you would have imagined. My spine was twisted and zigzagged every which way from all the times I was kicked and beaten.
At that moment Cinosama barged out of the house and got into the car. I talked with Ayamechan as we sped farther and farther away from my house. In no time we were at my sister’s house. I waved goodbye to Ayamechan, Alexchan, and Cinosama and prepared myself for what I thought would be a new life.
* * * *
To be honest, my sister was the same, if not worse than, my parents. She fed me every day but she beat me more often. She was harder on me. There was no place I could hide from my sister, no safety. I was never exempt from punishment if I did something that she decided was wrong. All around, I was more miserable with my sister than I was with my parents.
My sister hated me much more than my parents did. She proved that when she did what would be considered, for her, one of the most horrible acts of hatred. When there is a vampire who hates you very much they can do the same as a vampire who loves you very much. The same rules apply except for the rules about biting. Out of hatred my sister turned me into a corpsus and forced me to cut myself.
My life was even more miserable after that. Then I became old enough to go to school. That was one of the greatest days of my life. Cinosama came in his shiny black car to take me to Cross Academy. Thus began my new life.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on October 12, 2008, 5:31:04 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuaww poor Hideki. ='[

archieluver27 on October 12, 2008, 5:24:22 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor hideki he needs a hug

Rijekuto on October 12, 2008, 5:07:47 AM

Rijekuto on
RijekutoWow, he has it hard.

GreyPichu on October 11, 2008, 1:11:28 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuWow, this sounds like it'll be good. =O