Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hideki's First Day of School

Yeah, you all remember Bleeding Love, right? Well, this is a story about my other vampire knight oc, Hideki. That's all I gots to say about it. (I forgot to mention that he's a vampire)

Chapter 1 - Hideki's First Day of School

Chapter 1 - Hideki's First Day of School
It was almost twilight when we arrived. I went to the dorm first so I could find my room. I had a few minutes before we were supposed to leave for class so I read a book. When I started to read I found it very hard to pay attention so I let my mind wander. It went through every empty room in the moon dorm until I came across a room that was not so empty. There was a girl lying in the bed. I was wondering why she was still sleeping.
All at once I found that I had teleported myself into her room. Though I had no idea what I was doing there, I didn't linger on the thought. I entered into the girl's mind and spoke to her.
"Hello, my name is Hideki, what's yours?" I asked happily. (my parents and my sister had stressed being polite. That also is the reason why I always use formalitiles)
The girl did not answer. Instead she jumped out of bed, looked at the clock, and paniced.
"Are you late for class?" I asked curiously.
"Yes, I'm very late. On no, Kaname-sama said that if I'm late one more time, he will punish me," she said frantically.
"Are you late often?"
"Yes." She rushed into the closet and changed into her uniform.
"Would you like to know a faster way to class?"
"No, I was the star runner on the track team. I think I'll get there in time. I'm Kenji by the way."
"Nice to meet you."
With that she ran out of the room. I ran after her because I thought she might change her mind about a faster way to class. While we were running I flashed myself to class then flashed back again. Kenjichan had stopped running.
“Are you sure you can get to class on time?” I asked concerned.
“What did you do?!” she looked at me in surprise.
“Would you like me to show you?”
“Please.”
I teleported Kenjichan to class and held the door open for her. She blushed and walked into the room. I was confused. Why was she blushing? I walked in and sat down next to her. We still had a little while until class started. I used that time to talk to Kenjichan.
“If he asks, It was my fault,” I whispered to her.
“Thank you, Hideki, but I don’t think you want to get in trouble with Kaname-sama,” she sighed.
“Is he scary?”
“Yeah, I guess you could say that.”
I started to tremble. “Does he look scary?”
“That depends on what you consider scary.”
“Can he shatter your skull between his two little toes?”
She came closer and her voice went down to a whisper. “Ever worse.”
My eyes widened in fear as I put my feet on the chair and hugged my legs. Kenjichan quickly smacked my legs back down.
"What are you doing?! That's the kind of thing you would get in trouble for!" She scolded.
"I'm sorry. It's just that it hurts," I said making a sad face.
"What hurts?"
"My back. I have scoliosis and it doesn't hurt as much when I sit like that."
"Oh, I'm sorry." She rubbed my back.
"That feels good."
"I'm glad you think so. OH, hello, Kaname-Sama."
"Ah!" I shot down under my desk and popped my head up so that only my eyes were showing.
"Hey, Hideki, get back up on your chair. Sorry about him, Kaname-Sama, he's my cousin. He just moved here."
He just sighed and walked away.
"Wait, Kenjichan, I'm not your cousin. We just met today."
"Shhh...just play along."
"Oh, okay."
At that moment class started and we whispered quietly.
"You know, I might have a spell that could fix your back," Kenjichan whispered.
"You might?" I asked happily.
"Yeah, I think one of my spells will work."
"Spells?"
"My brother and I learned spells in our spare time when we were living alone. It got really boring."
"Oh."
Sensei looked up, and we froze. We continued on to a different topic after he turned back around.
"Kenjichan, do we really have to live off those icky blood tablets?" I asked, making a face with my tongue out. XP
"I guess...ummm, Hideki, I'm a human....I'm here doing work for my brother," she said even quieter.
"Really?"
"Please don't tell anybody."
"Okay, you can trust me."
I have her a salute and the end of the sleave of my loose fitting uniform flopped over my hand. Kenjichan immdeiately began to laugh hysterically. Sensei turnd around and gave her angry eyes. I poked her and tried to get her to stop laughing, but she only laughed harder. She settled down after the teacher threatened to give her extra classes, and class continued.
"Hey, Kenjichan, when does class end?" I asked quietly.
"We leave when Kaname-Sama gets up," she answered, looking over at Kanamesama.
"Oh."
I was beginning to think that this Kanamesama had this class wrapped around his little finger. (I found out later that it was more Kenjichan than anybody else.) I didn't like the idea, but I wasn't about to go talk to him abou tit. He was a very scary person and , at the time, I was a big coward.
About a minute after we discussed the end of class, class ended. Kenjichan walked back to the moon dorm with me. When we got there Kanamesama said that he wanted to speak with Kenjichan alone. I was a little worried, but I sprinted back to my room because I was so scared of him. I tried to listen to their conversation from my room but, for some reason, my mind could only see them. I saw Kanamesama slap Kenjichan so hard that her nose was bleeding.
When she came to my room I was flipping out.
"Kenjichan!" I shouted.
"Hideki, what's wrong?" She had a concerned look on her face.
"Are you okay?!" I ran over to her.
"Yes, I'm find, it didn't really hurt that bad." (She knew I was watching.)
I stood up too straight, and a spasm caused me to fall down.
"Hehe, owie." I giggled.
"Oh, I forgot about the spell!" she nelt down and rubbed my back.
(I'll have the rest of this chapter real soon.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment