Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Characters

Izzy-Chan and Taylour lived a fairly normal life....until strange thngs started happening, and they got transported to an alternate dimension. Now they must run from a vengeful villan!

Chapter 0 - Characters

Chapter 0 - Characters
Note: This story contains mild Yaoi due to our good friend Jacob who is gay....that is all.

Characters
Izzy-Chan-One of our two title characters. Izzy-Chan has a very cute personality and loves Yaoi and Sebastian.
Taylour: Our other title character who likes lots of anime and has a very hyper personality.
Kel-Chan: A friend of Izzy-Chan and Taylour’s who turns into Emma from Anime Idol after they go to the alternate dimension.
Crazy Hannah: The bff of Kel-Chan who is very crazy and also turn into a character from Anime Idol after they go to the alternate dimension.
Patches: Good friend of everyone in the group, and an active member of the drama club. :D It’s where he got the name Patches.
Natalie: A friend of Izzy-Chan and Taylour’s who is often attacked by Taylour in one way or another.
Alay: The polar bear loving band nerd who loves to wear the plumes at football games and who gets wired easily.
Logan(Sempai): Logan would be the friend who always gets super hyper at almost anything in almost any situation, but knows how to be serious too.
Jacob(Sempai): The subject of Izzy-Chan’s very overactive imagination. Jacob is Yaoi, and he definitely doesn’t try to hide it.
Pyro-Chan: Pyro-Chan is the chibi friend who always shows up when you least expect her and she always does something cute.
Patrick: Well, Patrick is sort of the friend that talks and talks and can’t stop and always talks about things that nobody cares about. But he can be interesting sometimes.
Emily: Friend who has to play the thunder sheet and gets teased for it a lot.
Jeff: Beloved lunchbox of Izzy-Chan who mysteriously goes missing.

And Special Appearances by
Sebastian
The amazing and famous dancer Leah Byers
Jeff y Jeff Jr.
Technology (aka Hannah’s computer)
Jacob Dunsmore
Mr. Day
Tina y Sam Jones
Mr. Williams
The amazing, talented, and good looking foreign exchange student, Martin Buss
TJ
Mrs. Richards
Mrs. Traugthwein
Shelby Smith (also amazing and talented and a lover of clams)
I know I forgot a few people, but I can't remember them all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment