Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1- Just an Ordinairy Day of School

Izzy-Chan and Taylour lived a fairly normal life....until strange thngs started happening, and they got transported to an alternate dimension. Now they must run from a vengeful villan!

Chapter 1 - Part 1- Just an Ordinairy Day of School

Chapter 1 - Part 1- Just an Ordinairy Day of School
Okay, this is the script for what is going to be an awesome manga.
Written By: The Amazing and Talented, Kel Brittany
Illustrated by: The very crazy, Hannah Thomas.

Prologue
Logan: Hey, Kel-Chan, I was just wondering, does Crazy Hannah have a thing for Patches?
Kel-Chan: *shrugs*
*timepoof and Crazy Hannah and Kel-Chan are at Crazy Hannah’s house*
Kel-Chan: Crazy Hannah, do you have a crush on Patches? Logan wants to know.
Crazy Hannah: NUUUUUUU! I like him as a friend.
Kel-Chan: Okay, just making sure.
*then a strange background pops up and the main characters are carameldansening*


At School-Day 1
Kel-Chan y Crazy Hannah: *talking at the trash can next to the library just like every day*
Izzy-Chan: *walks up to them*
Kel-Chan: My friend, Pyro-Chan, wants to meet you. She wants to find out if you are shorter than she is.
Izzy-Chan: I’m not short, I’m fun size! *giggles and runs to class*
Taylour: Hi! *runs up to Kel-Chan and Crazy Hannah, gives them both a hug, and runs away*
Both: *just stare at each other and shrugs*
*then the bell rings*
Kel-Chan: Oh, it’s time to go. See you later, Crazy Hannah.
Crazy Hannah: Bye Kel-Chan.
Izzy-Chan: *sleeping in class*
Taylour:*also sleeping in class*
Kel-Chan y Alay:*in band class*
Kel-Chan: Hey, Alay, I have an idea. Let’s name our music after Yugioh monsters!
Alay: That is an amazing idea, Kel-Chan, let’s do it!
*they are having a guest director in class named Mr. Day*
Mr. Day: Can I hear the thunder sheet?
Emily: *shakes the thunder sheet*
Mr. Day: C’mon, you play like a girl…you need to play more like a guy.
Emily: *sweat drop*
Jacob Dunsmore: For the last time…EDWARD CULLEN DOES NOT EXIST!
Shelby: Nobody said anything about Edward Cullen.
Jacob Dunsmore: Yeah, but he was on her shirt. *points to Allison Neal who is sitting next to him*
Shelby: *sweat drop*
*after class*
Jacob: Hey, Kel-Chan, I love your shirt. There’s no better team than my team.
Kel-Chan: *looks down and she is wearing her twilight, team Jacob shirt* *sweat drop*



2nd Block
*Kel-Chan and Izzy-Chan meet in the hall*
Crazy Hannah: *runs up to them* I burnt my finger! *holds up her finger dramatically*
Kel-Chan: That might be the tiniest burn I’ve ever seen in my life.
Crazy Hannah: It still hurts…on the inside. *puts her hand on her heart*
Kel-Chan y Izzy-Chan: *sweat drop*
*in class*
Izzy-Chan: *has her nose in New Moon* *whispers* I can’t put it down. *winks*
Kel-Chan: *writing her book* Haha *the page says “I knew there was intelligent life on Uranus!” Katie exclaimed*
Taylour: *still sleeping*



3rd Block
Jacob: If everything I touch in math dies, then I may as well be good at killing math! *takes his penil and writes math in his death note and his notebook explodes 40 seconds later*
Chibi Mr. Williams: *shows up behind Jacob and holds and F over his head*
Jacob: *sweat drop* Mr. Williams, can we not have homework today?
Mr. Williams: You will not have homework when some place freezes over.
(If you didn’t get that last thing, he’s trying to tell us we won’t have homework when Hell freezes over. I’m just quoting him directly.)
Kel-Chan y Jacob: *math boredom…………….*
Mr. Williams: Time to go. Remember, life is a story problem, solve it!
Students:*stampede*



Lunch
Taylour: *comes to life*
Paula:*staring at picture of hot guys* Ah aw
Izzy-Chan:*holds up her picture of Sebastian* Sebastian, my love!
Kel-Chan: It’s just a piece of paper.
Izzy-Chan: Don’t say that! You’ll hurt his feelings!
Kel-Chan: *sweat drop*
Natalie y Taylour: *start beating each other with water bottles* *the fight escalates and they start throwing water bottles like when Hikaru y Kaoru were fighting and one of the water bottles lands in the trash can*
Taylour: *pauses*…….That was so cool!
*the bell rings and there is another stampede*
Izzy-Chan y Taylour: *walking together*
Taylour: Is it just me, or was Patrick wearing half a Darth Vader helmet just now?
Izzy-Chan: *looks back* He is! *makes a weird face* Do you think anyone else noticed?
Taylour: Well, nobody else said anything, so I don’t think so.
Izzy-Chan: That is just strange!



4th Block- Extras
Ryan Angel: Can you believe that they think I started the fired at Heritage Hall?!
Mrs. Trauthwein: No, but if it was a series of rock paper scissors crimes, I might be suspicious.
Ryan Angel y Brian: RPS! *starts playing rock paper scissors*
Emily Edgar: *laughing hysterically* Mrs. Trauthwein, can I tell a story before you start class?
Mrs. Trauthwein: Okay.
Emily Edgar: So I was showing my mom our color guard routine and there’s this part where we have to kick our legs up, and I didn’t know that my cat had walked up to me. Without knowing it I kicked my cat and it flew across the room and bounced off the screen on the fireplace and landed on the floor. Then there was like a big finish and I was like “tada!”. Then my mom was like “Oh my gosh!”. Then I was like “Awesome, right?”. *imagining the whole thing happening in her head*
(this whole thing that Emily just said is a true story. She really did that.)
*the whole class erupts with laughter and Emily Edgar does this scary walrus laugh that makes her sound like mommy off the grudge*



Real 4th Block
Taylour and Natalie: *goofing around*
Kel-Chan: *goes over* What’s up?
Taylour: I’m going Hyuga on Natalie. *gentle fists her*
Kel-Chan: Did you just say you were going to puke on her>
Taylour: Oh, that would have been good! *fake pukes on her* Bleh! Well, I have to go to class.
Kel-Chan y Natalie: *waves* Bye!
*ELC boredom* *chibi Pyro-Chan goes flying through the air in front of a background that says boredom*
Kel-Chan: Oh, hi Pyro-Chan!
Pyro-Chan: Hey, Kel-Chan!
Insert Miss Taylor and Mrs. Wortinger: NO TALKING!
Kel-Chan y Pyro-Chan: *sweat drop*
*meanwhile in Taylour’s ceramics class*
Taylour: *making a clay bird*
Clay bird: *explodes*
Taylour: Yay! The clay sploded……UN! *waves hands that have mouths drawn on them*
*and in Izzy-Chan’s German class*
Izzy-Chan: *fanning herself* It’s kinda hot in here.
Jacob: That’s because I am in the room.
*the bell rings*
ELC peoples: SWEET FREEDOM!



Time to Go Home
Most main characters: *get on the buses*
Crazy Hannah: To the margarita mobile! *points in the air and runs to her mom’s car*



Later That Night
*at Taylour’s house*
Taylour: *staring out her window with a disturbed look on her face*
*outside there is a ballet mad hatter tea party goingn on with a white rabbit, a purple rabbit, a Cheshire cat, tweedles, and Katherine the caterpillar*
Taylour: AHHHHHH! THIS IS THE WORK OF THE BALLET NAZIS!
*at Izzy-Chan’s house*
Izzy-Chan: *sitting in her room staring at Jeff (her lunch box)*
Jeff: *suddenly sprouts wings and flies across the room*
Izzy-Chan: Woah! *blinks and rubs her eyes*
*at Kel-Chan’s house*
Kel-Chan: *glued to the tv watching “Idol”*
Betsy: *singing in the shower* We are Naruto heroes, Iruka sensei won’t get us down! Naruto heroes, and Shikamaru’s goanna get pwned! Oli oli oli oh just call Sasuke! Right here, right now, Shikamaru’s goanna get pwned! Right here, right now, Sakura’s hair is not purple!
*at Crazy Hannah’s house*
Crazy Hannah: *also watching “Idol”*
Mark:*jumps up behind her* BIBBONS!
Crazy Hannah: AHHHH! Don’t do that! T_T



Time for Bed
*the background is black and it shows a chibi Pyro-Chan with a little sleeping cap like Naruto in bed and z’s are coming up from the bed*



At School- Day 2
Kel-Chan: *pokes Crazy Hannah’s forehead* I’m Itachi.
Crazy Hannah: *pokes Kel-Chan’s forehead* No, I’m Itachi.
Kel-Chan: You’re too short to be Itachi.
Crazy Hannah: I’m not short, I’m fun size!
Kel-Chan: You’re too tall to be fun size.
Crazy Hannah: T_T



1st Block
Izzy-Chan y Taylour: *sleeping again*
*in ICP class*
Kel-Chan: Hi Logan!
Logan: I’m moving to California! *waves her hands in the air*
Kel-Chan: That was sudden. When are you leaving?
Logan: After school gets out. We are moving really close to LA, so I’m going to wait outside Robert Pattinson’s house with a bucket of soapy water and one of those brushes you use to wash cars, and when he comes outside I’m going to be like WOOSH! *imagining it all in her head*
Kel-Chan: I’m going to knit you a Harry Potter scarf!
Logan: Hurray for knitting!
*Logan’s pencil falls on the ground*
Logan: -.-” Every single day!



2nd Block
*in the hall*
Kel-Chan: *walks up to Leah*
Leah: What’s up?
Kel-Chan: The ceiling!
Leah: I knew it!
*in class*
Izzy-Chan y Taylour: *still sleeping*
*in English class*
Paula: I LIKE PICKLES!
Everyone:*sweat drop*
Blake: Hey, Kel-Chan, ask the teacher when we’re going on break.
Kel-Chan: Alright, I’ll do it.
Blake:*chanting* Kel-Chan! Kel-Chan! Kel-Chan! Kel-Chan!
Martin:*takes snow from the window and puts it down the back of Amanda’s shirt*
Amanda: You! *cringes*
*during the bathroom break*
TJ: *secretly puts snow on Martin’s seat*
Everyone: *waiting for Martin to come back*
Martin: *comes back in and leans against the window and sees the snow* Oh, that’s horrible! *picks up his water bottle and holds it over TJ’s head*
Blake: Okay, how old are we?
Martin: *about to pour it on TJ’s head but Mrs. Trauthwein is right behind him* Darn!



3rd Block
*not much happens, but in ceramics class*
Kel-Chan: *poking a piece of clay*
Ashley: *doing the same*
Brandon Mitchel: *making a clay project and singing* It’s the most wonderful time of the year!!!
Everyone: -.-”
Mrs. Saunders: You always have a song, don’t you?
Brandon Mitchel: Saunders, I’m going to steal your job one day.
Mrs. Saunders: Did you hear that everybody, Brandon Mitchel’s going to steal my job. He’s goanna slip drugs into my pop.
Brandon Mitchel: That’s right, and then all the kids will be like “I knew she was on drugs!”
Saunders: -.-”



Time For Lunch
*for lunch today we are having chicken casserole surprise*
Kel-Chan: What is that?!
Patches: It’s chicken casserole surprise!
Kel-Chan: It looks nasty.
Patches: It’s actually pretty good. You shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover like I judged Twilight by it’s cover. I thought that I would like it, but when I heard people talking about it, I found out that I would not like it.
Izzy-Chan: I lost Jeff!
Kel-Chan: Who is this? *points to her lunch box*
Izzy-Chan: This is Jeff Jr. Taylour is going to baptize Jeff Jr.
Taylour: *takes a marker, writes Jeff Jr. on a piece of paper, and puts it on Jeff Jr.* It is done.
Izzy-Chan: Yay!



Lunch Extras
Crazy Hannah: *pokes her fingers together* He’s right over there. *squeals*
Kel-Chan: Who….oh, you mean Martin. O.O”
Crazy Hannah: *squeals again*
*angry arguing bubbles go above the faces of Brian, Patrick, and Zac Harrison DX* (No me gusta.)
Kel-Chan: They’re arguing about politics again, aren’t the?
Kristin: Yeah, pretty much.
Kel-Chan: -.-”
Pyro-Chan: Dinosaurs were originally a conspiracy theory! *points in the air*
Arguing Boys: *stares at her for a second and then start arguing about dinosaurs*
Pyro-Chan: 0.0 Good grief!
*bell rings and students stampede*
Pyro-Chan, Kristin, Kel-Chan, y Crazy Hannah: SWEET FREEDOM!



4th Block
Mrs. Richards: We’re going to do a fun activity today. Everybody get with a partner, one partner blindfold the other partner and tie their hands behind their back. You are going to direct them around the school using only Spanish words.
Kel-Chan: Can I be an obstacle?
Mrs. Richards: Yes, Kel-Chan, you can be an obstacle.
*about 20 minutes later*
Kel-Chan: C’mon, Tina, you can do it.
Sam Jones: Drecho.
Tina: *tries to go straight but ends up bumping into the auditorium door* Oof!
Kel-Chan: This could take a while.
*5 minutes later*
Tina:*bumps into every single chain as Sam Jones direct her down the aisle in the auditorium and somehow she manages to make it on and off the stage in one piece*
*bell rings*



After School
*all the main characters meet*
Alay: So, all of you are going to the basketball game, right?
Kel-Chan, Patches, Emily, Alay, Jacob: *in the band*
Izzy-Chan, Taylour, Logan, Natalie, Crazy Hannah, Pyro-Chan, Patrick: We are going!
Kel-Chan: Yay! Everyone is going!
*everyone but Crazy Hannah gets on the bus*
Crazy Hannah: Like I said before, to the Margarita mobile! *points and runs to her mom’s car*
*at Crazy Hannah’s house*
Crazy Hannah: Stupid computer! Why won’t you let me watch Twilight?! DIE TECHNOLOGY! *throws her computer out the window*…Strangely, I don’t feel any better…Revenge feel empty! *cries and runs off to her room*



At the Basketball Game
Patches: *sitting next to Emily and her giant bass drum making funny face with his trumpet*
Kel-Chan: *holding her clarinet* Look, Alay, there’s Izzy-Chan and Taylour! *waves with her clarinet in her hand*
Alay: *puts her clarinet in her lap and waves* And there’s Crazy Hannah, and Natalie, and Logan, and Pyro-Chan, and Patrick!
Jacob: *sitting right behind them…makes a really loud noise on his saxophone*
Kel-Chan y Alay: O.O”
Jacob: I’m here too. *looks proud of himself*
Kel-Chan: *waves and still has the surprised look on her face* Hi Jacob.
Tina: Oh my gosh! Look at the baby! I wanna say hi to the baby! *waves to the baby*
Audrey: *being a cheerleader*
Kel-Chan: Alay, I heard you have a secret affliction called….Shenandoah.
Alay: Oh, I hate that song! Wait…a secret what?!
Kel-Chan: A secret flesh eating disease that only happens to people with several small moles on their hand.
Alay: Riiiggghhhttt.
Kel-Chan: You’ll believe me when your hand falls off…Oh yeah, I brought Anime Idol 3 for you to read. Hey! What’s that? *points*
Alay: *grins evilly and holds up a mountain dew* It’s a mountain dew.
Kel-Chan: This is going to be a looooong night. *face palm*
*later on*
Alay: *completely wired and laughing uncontrollably* Zero got killed by the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail?! That is good! I’ll never look at Zero the same way again!

Note From Kel-Chan: Yes, we are going to have these here too. I just wanted to let you all know that this is the part where Izzy-Chan and Taylour really become the main characters. Enjoy!

*halftime*
Izzy-Chan: Hey Taylour, do you see that thing in the middle of the floor?
Taylour: Seee what in the middle of the floor?
Izzy-Chan: That black thing, right there. *points*
Taylour: Oh, that? That’s just a black hole that is going to swallow us up and send us to another dimension.
Izzy-Chan: Oh, that’s all it is? I was worried for a second there.
Taylour: Yeah….wait a second…
Both: *look at each other* A BLACK HOLE?!
Random Person: EVERYBODY! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
*there is a frenzied stampede and Izzy-Chan and Taylour watch their friends disappear*
Izzy-Chan: Everybody is disappearing. What if they don’t make it out?!
Taylour: I feel woozie. *faints*
Izzy-Chan: Taylour! Wait…I FEEL WOOZIE TOO! *faints*
End of part one…………

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neopetgirl on June 30, 2009, 2:48:49 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlMoutain Dew!!!! X3 I loved the whole story Emily told, that sounded so funny, but poor cat! A whole lot of random in this story, I'm already enjoying it. Haha, Jacob was quite humorous, popping up out of nowhere all the time, lol.

archieluver27 on June 4, 2009, 5:24:48 AM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27omg this is awesome kel chqn but its going to take a long time to make the manga k