Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Izzy-Chan Falls in Love

Izzy-Chan and Taylour lived a fairly normal life....until strange thngs started happening, and they got transported to an alternate dimension. Now they must run from a vengeful villan!

Chapter 4 - Izzy-Chan Falls in Love

Chapter 4 - Izzy-Chan Falls in Love
Izzy-Chan y Taylour:*wake up in a hospital room*
Taylour:*rubs her head* Where are we?
Izzy-Chan:It appears to be a hospital room. *looks around sleepily*
*the doctor comes in*
Taylour:*starts shaking the docrot by the collar of his shirt* Don't spare my feelings, doctor, just tell me the truth! I can take it! *almost crying*
Izzy-Chan:Taylour, settle down.
Taylour:*blushes* Oh, sorry. *sits on her hands*
Doctor:Well, you both suffered a double concussion and someone had given you crazy pills.
Taylour:Oh no! Not crazy pills! *flails her arms and accidentally smacks the doctor*
Izzy-Chan:Ummm, Taylour?
Taylour:*blushes and sits on her hands again* Sorry again.
Izzy-Chan:But I thought there was no such thing as crazy pills?
Doctor:There is no such thing as crazy pills. *pulls a switch and they are trapped in the beds. Then he takes off the docrot hat and mask to reveal that he is really The Evil Dark Overlord G*
Taylour:You!
Izzy-Chan:Who are you anyway?! The other characters in the alternate dimension are people we know.
Evil Dark Overlord G:I am someone you know also.
Taylour:Who?
Evil Dark Overlord G:*starts a long explanation* izzy-Chan, you may recall a certain lunch box that you owned for a good part of the year.
Izzy-Chan:Jeff? I accidentally lost him and now I have a new one.
Evil Dark Overlord G:You lie! You left him on purpose! You just didn't want to admit that you don't like him anymore!
Izzy-Chan:Huh? *confused*
Taylour:Izzy-Chan would never do something like that!
Izzy-Chan:Do you know where Jeff is?
Evil Dark Overlord G:I do. After you so unkindly left Jeff, he was accidentally transportet to the alternate dimension where people liked him for who he was! Then they turned him into a person. He felt like he belonged for the first time in his life, but he could never forget the mean little girl who left him for dead and easily replaced him!
Taylour:Izzy-Chan doesn't have a mean bone in her body!
Evil Dark Overlord G:I beg to differ.
Izzy-Chan:Wait....are you....Jeff?
Evil Dark Overlord G:So you did recognize me.
Izzy-Chan:Oh Jeff! I'm so happy to see you!
Evil Dark Overlord G:Don't lie and say that you missed me.
Izzy-Chan:But I did miss you.
Taylour:*behind The Evil Dark Overlord G with her keyblade* Alright, let's do this.
Izzy-Chan:How did you get out?
Taylour:I remembered that I had the power to go through things.
Izzy-Chan:Oh yeah!
Evil Dark Overlord G:How about I make a deal with you? we'll fight kingdom hearts style. If I win, you will be lost in this dimension forever. If you win, I'll send you back home and leave you alone. *lets Izzy-Chan out of the trap*
Izzy-Chan:But I wnated you to come home with me.
Evil Dark Overlord G:Well, you'll have to defeat me first, won't you? *pulls off the doctor coat thing and he is wearing an organization jacket and puts the hood on*
Izzy-Chan:taylour, I don't want to hurt Jeff!
Taylour:You'll have to if you want to get him back.
Izzy-Chan:Fine, I will for Jeff's sake.

Note from Kel-Chan:I'll make this brief. I am changing The Evil Dark Overlord G's label to Jeff. That is all.

Jeff:*takes off the hood and he is now Axel* Doe weaklings! Got it memorized? *gets his chakrams out*
Taylour:Keyblade!
*they quickly defeat AxelJeff*
Jeff:*turns into Marluxia* Die weaklings! *gets out his scythe* Flower petal power!
Taylour:*eyes start twitching* Is this serious?
Izzy-Chan:I....don't....know.
*they easily defeat MarmarJeff*
*hours later after they defeated DemdemJeff, SaixJeff, LuxordJeff, XaldinJeff, XigbarJeff(I call him Xiggy), ZexyJeff, and MansexJeff(no, he did not turn into Larxene)*
Jeff:You have done well, but there is still one battle left, and you will not win. Behold....Ansem, the seeker of darkness! *turns into the giant heartless fortress Ansem* Die weaklings!
*minutes later*
Izzy-Chan:*tired* The other battles weren't this difficult. *panting*
Taylour:He's smarter than we gave him credit for. *panting also*
Jeff:*about to deliver the final blow* Wait! *turns back into Jeff and collapses* I just can't do it! I can't kill you! Just go! *a portal opens up*
Taylour:But what about our friends?
Jeff:They are already safe and sound.
Izzy-Chan:*tries to pick up Jeff and starts dragging him toward the portal*
Jeff:What are you doing?
Izzy-Chan:I can't leave you behind.
Jeff:Leave me! Just go, hurry!
Izzy-Chan:No, I won't do it! *drags him to the portal* *then she starts falling* Ahhhh! *accidentally lets go of Jeff* Jeff!
Taylour:*having a freak out moment*
*everything goes dark*
Izzy-Chan:*lands on a cheerleading mat* Oof!
Taylour:*lands right next to her* Where are we?
Izzy-Chan:Jeff? *looks around*
Jeff:*has landed on the hard basketball floor* Ow! *is lying on his back in pain*
*it is dark so they can barely see anything*
Izzy-Chan:*spots him and bolts over to his side* Jeff! Arre you alright? Are you hurt? *sort of freking out*
Jeff:*sits up and glares at her* I'm fine. *still a little mad*
Izzy-Chan:*glomps him* Horray!
Jeff:Ow! *flinches*
Izzy-Chan:Sorry...*looks down*
Jeff:*hugs her and falls back down*
Izzy-Chan:Woah! *falls and giggles*
Jeff:*laughs*
Taylour:Could somebody please tell me what's going on? Where did everybody go? *still can't see*
Izzy-Chan:Taylour! We're in the gym! *stands up*
Taylour:-.-" I knew that.
*they both faint again randomly*
Izzy-Chan:*wakes up at Tayour's house* How did I get here?
taylour:We had a sleepover, remember?
Izzy-Chan:A sleepover?
Taylour:Yeah....*picks up a note that is sitting on her bed* Ummm, I think you better get home.
Izzy-Chan:Why?
Taylour:Because I think I'm more grounded than I've ever been grounded before.
Izzy-Chan:How can you tell?
Taylour:*hods up a note that says 'you are more grounded than you've ever been grounded before*
Izzy-Chan:Oh dear, I probably shoudl go. *runs out of her house quickly*
At Izzy-Chan's House
Izzy-Chan:*in her room* So, I guess it was all a dream.....which means Jeff hasn't come back after all.....Wahahaaaaaaaa! *cries*

Note From Kel-Chan:I would like to interrupt and keep you in suspense for a few more seconds to confirm your suspicions. Izzy-Chan has indeed fallen in love with her lunch box. That is all.

*there is a piece of paper on her bed that says 'you are grounded forever'*
Izzy-Chan:And now I'm grounded and I don't even know why! *still crying*
????:Well, it might be because you disappeared for two days.
Izzy-Chan:Huh? *spins around to see who is behind her*
Jeff:*is sitting behind her on the windowsill*
Izzy-Chan:Jeff! *almost glomps him but realized that if she does they would both probably fall out of the window*
Jeff:It wasn't a dream. All of that really happened, and I am back. *comes into the room*
Izzy-Chan:*hugs him* Jeff, can we please be friends again?
Jeff:Well, I don't know about that.
Izzy-Chan:Oh, you mean you want to be...? *blushes*
Jeff:Uhhh...
Izzy-Chan:Oh! I thought you mean....*blushes* You really still want us to be enemies?
Jeff:No, actually I was thinking the same thing you were thinking.
Izzy-Chan:*covers her mouth, blushes, and tries to keep herself from squealing* Really?
Jeff:yes, unless you are opposed.
Izzy-Chan:Oh no! I'm fine with us being....more than friends.
Jeff:You're fine with it? *sits down on her bed*
Izzy-Chan:Have I ever told you that you're the best looking lunchbox I've ever seen?
Jeff:You're avoiding the question.
Izzy-Chan:Huh?
Jeff:Are you nervous?
Izzy-Chan:Yes.....
Jeff:You're also late for school. *gets up suddenly*
Izzy-Chan:Ahh! I lost track of time! *runs straight to school forgetting to ride the bus*

Back at School
Kel-Chan and CrazyHannah: *talking at their usual trashcan*
Izzy-Chan:*walks up to them* Hey guys.
Kel-Chan:Hey, Izzy-Chan, have you seen the new guy?
Crazy Hannah:He's soooo gorgeous! *squealing*
Izzy-Chan:I haven't seen him.
Kel-Chan:well, you'll see him eventually. He said he wants to sit next to you at lunch.
Izzy-Chan:Really?
*the bell rings*
Izzy-Chan:I bettr go.
Kel-Chan:Me too.
Crazy Hannah:Me three!
*later*
Izzy-Chan:*finds Taylour in the hall*
Taylour:Izzy-Chan! Have you seen the new guy? He's the hottest guy I've ever seen in real life!
Izzy-Chan:*starting to get frustrated* No, but everybody keeps talking about him. I bet you're all just playing a trick on me.
Taylour:No, really. He even said he wants to sit with you at lunch!
Izzy-Chan:But I haven't even met him yet. How does he know me?
Taylour:I dunno. *shrugs*

At Lunch
Taylour:I'll let the new guy have my seat so he can sit next to you. *scoots over one seat*
Izzy-Chan:I still think your "new guy" is not real. *makes quotes with her fingers*
Taylour:No, he is real!
Patches:I didn't see any new guy.
Kel-Chan:Patches, you are not helping anything. *tickles him*
Patches:Ahhhh! The tickling! It burns! Make it stop! Somebody save me!
Kel-Chan:....Okay? Anyways, there really is a new guy.
izzy-Chan:Even if there was a new guy, he couldn't possibly be as great as you described him.
New guy:*standing right beind Izzy-Chan* Hey guys, sorry I'm late. *sits down next to Izzy-Chan*
Izzy-Chan:Jeff! *glomps him*
Patches:*thoroughly confused* Jeff? Like your old lunch box Jeff?
Izzy-Chan:*nods*
Jeff:*hides behind her* Save me!
Izzy-Chan:Huh?
Jacob:*runs up to them* Hey, you, Mansex G guy.
Jeff:It's The Evil Dark Overlord G....I mean Jeff!
Kel-Chan, Patches, and Natalie:He's The Evil Dark Overlord G?!
Patches:I knew he looked familiar!
Jeff:No, I"m just Jeff.
Patches:Oh, sorry about that.
Jacob:You said you were Mansex! *points at him*
Izzy-Chan:He's not gay, Jacob-Sempai, he just dressed up like Xemnas.
Jacob:Oh....*walks away sadly*
Jeff:*puts his backpack up on the table* Izzy-Chan, did you forget something when you left this morning?
Izzy-Chan:Oh no! I did! My lunch! *looks panicked*
Jeff:*opens up his backpack and pulls out Jeff Jr.* What would you do without me?
Izzy-Chan:My hero! *hugs him*
And they all lived happily ever after
The End....or is it?

Last note from Kel-Chan:They still all got grounded. That is all.
:P :3 >D :) >P XD XP X3 -.-" O.O"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

archieluver27 on June 30, 2009, 11:48:55 PM

archieluver27 on
archieluver27awwwwwwwwwwww that is cute even izzychan falls in love with a lunch box X3

Neopetgirl on June 30, 2009, 3:35:48 AM

Neopetgirl on
Neopetgirl-still is baffled about Jeff- o.o Wow. WHAT?! IT BETTER NOT BE THE END! I'm sure you'll write more! I HOPE!! That was so awesome, it couldn't have ended so soon!