Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue - The Golden Tickets

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 1 - Prologue - The Golden Tickets

Chapter 1 - Prologue - The Golden Tickets
Wilty Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 1: The Golden Tickets
The trays moved down the moving platform toward the big machines. The trays were now under the machines. The machines let out dark, fresh, boiling melted chocolate into the trays.

The trays moved with the platform and got carried into a freezing machine. The freezing machine hardened the boiling chocolate and made it hard as rock. The trays moved over to the stamping machine.

The giant stamper stamped down onto the chocolate into the trays and printed the word "WONKA" on them. The trays with chocolate moved along the platform.

They moved toward another stamping machine. The machine stamped into the chocolate and stamped lines and edges everywhere, making the giant bar now about eighteen small bars stuck together and easily breakable.

The trays moved along the platform and two big white robotic hands came down and dumped the chocolate bar out of the trays. The chocolate bars were put on another conveyor belt platform, moving towards a machine with dozens of little tweezers that were moving very fast, doing something to the other chocolate bars in the dark room.

A Chocolate bar came under the tweezers, and the tweezers immediately started grabbing the chocolate and wrapping it up and moving around quickly, doing things that were too fast to see.

The tweezers dropped the chocolate bar, which was now wrapped in a silver wrapping paper perfectely. The moving platform moved the chocolate bar over to another dozen tweezers, and they picked it up and started moving around fast with the chocolate bar and within seconds, they had wrapped the bar up in a wrapping around the silver wrapping paper that said "Wonka Bar - Dark Chocolate" and some of them said "Wonka Bar - Crispy Peanut Milk Chocolate"

Then all of the chocolate bars were moving across the conveyor belt, andfive of them stopped suddenly, in front of two hands of somebody. The hands were covered withpurple gloves that said "Wilty" on them. The hands carefully opened up the candy bars and placedfive golden tickets on them, then closed the candy bars and started the conveyor belt back up, sending the chocolate bars going through again. The bars were re-wrapped, then sent to another machine.

The machine gathered up a dozen chocolate bars and placed them in a box and taped it shut, stamping "China" on the box. Then another box was stamped "Townsville" then another said "New York" One of the boxes that contained a golden ticket was marked "Japan" However, the box had a small hole in it and the chocolate bar fell out. A pair of robotic hands grabbed the chocolate bar and placed it in a another box that was labeled the name of another town.

The boxes came out of the building in small holes that the boxes could fit inside barely. Then the boxes were loaded onto trucks, all the trucks going to different places all around the world. The trucks moved away from the factory wall, and then drove away.

This is the story of Wilty Wonka, who was the greatest chocolatier in all the world. He lived in a big town where many things happened.

There was once a kid named Mac Kazoo. He was extremely poor and his family could barely buy any food. They had to eat caggabe every day and that was all. Mac was actually the luckiest kid in the world, he just didn't know it yet.

He loved Wonka's candy and wished he could eat it all the time. He did have some enjoyment in life though. He got a Wonka Bar every year. One wonka bar for his birthday, that is. It was his only birthday present.

His imaginary friend, Bloo, was young and needed food, and they couldn't feed so many people, so Mac was forced to get rid of him.

However, he found a great place called "Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends" and he put Bloo there. Bloo lives there now, and his official guardians are Frankie and Mr. Herriman.

Mac visited Bloo every day and played with his friends there. Bloo was a gum chewer. Bloo had won 225 trophies for chewing gum, which is what he did all the time.

One day, on the news, Wilty Wonka opened his factory up for five lucky winners who would find fife golden tickets, which were hidden underneath the wrapping paper of five ordinary wonka bars.

Bloo set out to find them, laying off the gum for a while, and starting to fill up on Wonka Bars. This still wasn't healthy, but Bloo wanted that ticket badly...

Another one of Mac's friends was "Eduardo". He liked to eat. And eat and eat and eat and eat. He'd eat so much every day, and he would never share any of his food.

He found the first golden ticket in one of the wonka bars he was eating. He loved Wonka Bars and ate them all the time.

One day, Coco, another one of Mac's friends, wanted a golden ticket. She wanted everything, and got everything she wanted. She was a spoiled brat all the time. She asked over and over for a golden ticket and they found one for her on the other side of the world.

Then one day, Mac's brother, Terrence, who loved t.v., was eating a wonka bar while watching t.v.

So, you see, it was Mac's dream to find one, and there were only two left. Bloo, stealing wonka bars out of Frankie's room, found a golden ticket and rubbed it in Mac's face all day long.

One day, Mac was wlaking along the Foster's hallway sadly. Coco walked by, nudging him. She accidentally dropped 2 dollars out of her giant about to explode wallet. Mac thought she wouldn't care, grabbed it, and went to go buy a wonka bar.

Inside the Wonka Bar, was a golden ticket...

Mac shouted "WHOOPEE!" Really loud in the sotre and ran home, telling his mother about the wonderful thing.

"Mom! Mom! It even says that every winner will get trucklloads of chocolate to take home with them! This is great!" Mac shouted. His mother smiled happily, reading the ticket.

It said that one of them were to bring somebody to watch over them. Bloo decided to choose Frankie, practically his only option, because Mr. Herriman was taken by Eduardo. Mac chose Madam Foster to watch over him, Terrence chose his mother, and Coco chose nobody because she didn't "want" it to happen. Mr. Herriman decided to watch her too.

"Wow, isn't this great, Bloo? We both get to go together!" Mac said happily. Bloo chewed his gum.

"Yeah, well, I'm still goona' win the grand prize, because you possibly couldn't win it! You're not a champion like me." Bloo explained, then he blew a rasberry at Mac.

"Well, Chewing Gum isn't everything, Bloo." Mac said, putting his arms on his hips. "I don't know if Wilty Wonka is going to be proud of that." Bloo frowned.

"Frankie! Mac's being mean to me!" Bloo called out.

"No I'm not. And second of all, Frankie won't always be there for you to scream at and agrivate either." Mac explained. Frankie walked in.

"Bloo! What did I tell you about the gum? You have to stop! You can't keep chewing that stuff forever, you'll kill yourself! I'm trying to help you, and I'm in charge of you, so spit that out this instant!" Frankie barked.

Then Eduardo came in, eating chicken.

"And you too! Eduardo, you need to go on a diet, I've been telling you that for days now!" Frankie screamed.

"Kay." Eduardo said, eating the whole rest of the chicken in one big enormous bite. "There, see? Gone. Es' completely where it should be!" Eduardo said, smiling. Then he burped really loud and left the room.

Frankie couldn't stand it. She grabbed Bloo's cheeks and agrilly held them together.

"Spit it out now!" Frankie screamed. He spit it out. Then Coco walked in.

"You know Frankie, rood people don't get any where in life." Bloo said, smiling at her. "Too bad for you." Frankie slapped her forehead.

"COCO Co, Coco, Co COCO!" Coco Translator: "I want a new wallet. This one exploded. Get me a new wallet. NOW."

"Ask Mr. Herriman, he gets you everything you want!" Frankie screamed at her.

"Now, come on Bloo. We have to get ready for the factory tomarrow. You get in the bath now, then eat, then go to bed early. You're going to have to wake up early!" Frankie explained. "You, too Mac. You go home and get ready too. You'll have to get up early as well."

"Okay, Frankie!" Mac said, getting up to go walk home.

Mac was more exited than he had ever been. He was finally going to get to meet the magical person he dreamed of all his life, Mr. Wilty Wonka! Who knows what the factory had in store for him...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BlooCheesePrincess on November 30, 2005, 11:24:28 PM

BlooCheesePrincess on
BlooCheesePrincessthat's IT?! write more!! please!

bloo_japan_punk on November 26, 2005, 7:39:02 AM

bloo_japan_punk on
bloo_japan_punkPLEASE FINISH!