Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Chocolate Room

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 2 - The Chocolate Room

Chapter 2 - The Chocolate Room
Wilty Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 2: The Chocolate Room

        The next day, there were tons of people gathered outside of Wilty Wonka's factory. Mac arrived, early with Madam Foster.

        "Deary! There's nobody here, but us and that huge crowd!" Madam Foster said, confused.

        "They'll get here. Maybe they slept in..." Mac said, smiling. He was so exited, he was finally going to meet Mr. Wilt Wonka, and see his factory!

        Eventually, a sleepy Bloo and messy coco arrived. Bloo was holding Frankie's hand so she would practically drag him, for he was so tired.

        Coco was staying as far away from Mr. Herriman as she could. Then soon Terrence arrived, boredly with his mother. Mac waved at his mom.

        "Hi, honey! I see your grandmother came!" Mac's mom said.

        "Oh, no! She's the owner of Foster's, you know, that place I go to all the time?" Mac replied.

        Mac's mom smiled and she walked with Terrence to the row of winners, then Eduardo came.

        "Coco Coco Co? Co Co Coco Co CO!" Coco yelled at Mr. Herriman. (Coco Translator: Mr. Herriman? I want to go in, NOW!"

        "Miss Coco, it's nine-fifty nine. Just wait one more minute." Mr. Herriman said.

        Coco growled at him. Frankie tugged Bloo's arm, to get him to wake up. He dropped his teddy bear but went back to sleep.

        "Bloo!" She screamed. Terrence didn't say anything, just frowned. Eduardo was eating a chocolate bar.

        "Master Eduardo! Stop eating!" Mr. Herriman said. Mac and Madam Foster were just fine.

        Suddenly, the gates opened.

        "Please Enter!" A voice came from the factory, probobly some microphone or something. The golen ticket winners entered through the gates. "Close the gates." The gates closed. The winners stood there.

        "Come closer." The voice announced. They came closer. "Thank you for coming visitors, You are welcome to my factory today, and I humbly await the exitement." there was a microphone lying on the ground.

        Coco picked it up, and spoke into the microphone to see if it worked. It did. Her voice as spread through the streets.

        She nudged Mr. Herriman and gave it to him. Mr. Herriman sighed.

        "Hello, everyone. If you want to know who will be the winner of this contest you should know that it will be the greatest person in the universe. That person's name, is..." Mr. Herriman started, then pointing to Coco and was about to say her name until...

        The doors to the factory opened and revealed a bunch of dolls. They sang,

Wilty Wonka, Wilty Wonka, The Amazing Chocolatier!
Wilty Wonka, Wilty wonka, Everybody Give a Cheer!

He's Modest, Clever, and So Smart, Barely Can Retain It!
With So Much Generosity, There is No Way To Conatian It!

To Contain it!
To Contain, To Conatin, To Contain!

Wilty Wonka, Wilty Wonka, He's The One You're About to Meet.
Wilty Wonka, Wilty Wonka, He's a Genious Who Just Can't Be Beat.

A Magician and a Chocolate Whiz,
The Best Guy Who Ever Lived,

Wilty Wonka, Here He IS!!!!

        They all stared at it oddly. Then fireworks and candy shot out of the place where the dolls were.

        The fireworks hit the dolls and made explosions, blowing them up. The dolls began melting and stopping and the singing faded away... slowely... Then, they all stopped.

        Everyone stared and just kept staring, except for one person. Some imaginary friend with a black coat on and gloves and a walking stick, he had one arm and a googley eye. He was clapping.

        "Heheh... Wasn't that great?! I mean, it was just wonderful! Completely designed by me, and even I think it's amaizing! ...Wow." The friend said, walking up in front of them.

        "Who's he?" Bloo asked. Frankie rose her eyebrow at him.

        "Um, sir? I don't believe you're supposed to be in here right now." Frankie said. "We are the golden ticket winners, not you..." The Imaginary friend stopped smiling.

        "Um... Okay... Well, hello everybody! I'm Wilty Wonka! My real name is Wilt, but you can call me Wilty." Wilt said, smiling.

        "Wow, so that's what he really looks like." Said Terrence. Mac glared at Terrence.

        "Imaginary Friends have feeling, Terrence, ya' know?" Mac said

        "Totally agreed." Bloo said. "Imaginary friends have a lot of feelings, like the fact that chewing gum should rule the world and humans are not very nice!" Frankie glared at him, angrilly.

        "Bloo, those may be your thoughts, but not anyone else's. Also, humans aren't mean just because they encourage you to stop chewing gum! You're doing it right NOW!" Frankie screamed.

        "Ladies and Gentlemen please..." Wilt said. "Now, how is everyone doing?" Mac nodded, Bloo fell asleep on Frankie's leg, and Terrence growled. Coco and Eduardo didn't do anything.

        "Well... Um... It seems like you're all doing okay..." Wilt said, frowning.

        "Bloo! Wake up!" Frankie screamed. "You can't sleep all day! I told you to go to bed early." Bloo woke up, still tired.

        "Well, you seem all cheerful!" Wilt said to Mac.

        "Yep. I'm very exited to be here!" Mac replied, smiling. Wilt turned to Bloo.

        "Oh, uh... That's... nice... You seem all ready for bed with your teddy bear and pajamas..." Wilt said, nervously. "Now, you three look like you're going to barf..."

        "Well, let's go inside! It's freezing out here!" Wilt said, happily. They followed Wilt in. "Please, it's fine, place your coats on the floor, nothin' wrong with that!"

        Bloo took off his pajamas, which he was still wearing, and Mac took of his backpack, which he wears all the time, and Eduardo, Coco, and Terrence didn't have anything really to take off.

        Frankie took off her green sweater and Madam Foster took off her coat. Wilt was wearing a black, smooth, nice looking jacket. He took it off and revealed his cloths. His walking stick looked a bit like a candy cane, he had redish and blackish goth-like cloths on, with purple gloves and a tall black hat. He was also wearing a golden "W" around his neck.

        "Well, lemme' see who you all are." Wilt said, happily. He looked at Mac. "You're good." He looked at Bloo. "Oh my gosh..." He looked at Terrence. "Ew." He looked at Coco. "Woah!" He looked at Eduardo. "Interesting size..."

        "Okay I've got it! Mac is good, Bloo is WAY too small and I do not like the gum thing, Terrence is just... ueyuk! Coco is insanely scary and frightening, and Eduardo is fat. Okay, that's all!" Said Wilt, smiling.

        "I'm not SMALL!" Bloo screamed. "You got somethin' else to say, jerk?" Terrence asked. "Coco?" Coco asked. Eduardo started crying.

        "Follow me, to the chocolate room!" Wilt said, walking. They walked through the giant hall, which had wallpaper of basket balls. They came to a door.

        "In here, you'll find all kinds of fun stuff! I call it, The Chocolate room." Wilt opened the door. "Now, I know basket balls are fun, but these ones are not to play basket ball with. They are for eating! They're like jaw breakers!" Everyone stared.

        There was a huge river of chocolate going through the whole room. There were trees, growing basketballs on them. There were giant basketballs that you could suck on. There was also tons of beautiful bright green grass, so bright it looked as if it was glowing!

        "Try some of my grass if you'd like. You can eat anything in this room, but I'd go for the grass. The grass is nutritous, porbably the only good-for-you thing in my factory. The trees grow "Basket Berries", which are yummy and eatable anytime for some good tastes. Just, mark my words, DO NOT drink from the chocolate river. Enjoy yourselves!" Wilty Wonka's long speach ended, and he let everybody in.

To Be Continued in Chapter 3: Eduardo Goes Up The Pipe

Kelt's News

Hey guys! Well, here's Wilty Wonka for you. Now you know why I remade it, right? Yup. Okay, there will be at least one song in every chapter, or at least that's what I'll try to do. The scribbles will also be coming up in the next chapter! Review and you'll get more and more.

Coming Soon From Kelt

Holly's Diary

-

Everything that Holly wrote in her diary in Wilt Vs. Holly! What didn't we know?
-----------------------------------

Bloo's Diary

-

Bloo is given a diary from Frankie. She teaches him to write. This is what it says...
-----------------------------------

Bloo's Girthday

-

The remake of Bloo's Birthdday, my first fan fiction. Bloo has a birthday on the day of Halloween and Frankie must struggle to get everything ready in two days! More of a Frankie fan fiction than a Bloo one.

The Book of Futurity

-

The sequel to "The Book of Eternity".
-----------------------------------

The Book of Chaos

-

The sequel to "The Book of Futurity", and the final book in the trilogy. What will happen to the black man? Will the Foster's residents make it back home?
-----------------------------------

The Firework Factory Chapter 3

-

Will Frankie and Bloo find Wilt, Coco, and Mr. Herriman? Find out in this chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment