Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Eduardo Goes Up The Pipe

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 3 - Eduardo Goes Up The Pipe

Chapter 3 - Eduardo Goes Up The Pipe
Wilty Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 3: Eduardo Goes Up The Pipe

        Eduardo ran over and started eating and eating, leaving Mr. Herriman with Coco. Coco decided to go and eat one of the giant lollipops. Mr. Herriman went with her.

        "Ooo! I want to go and eat one of those over there!" Bloo said, exited, pointing at one of the basketball berries.

        Mac walked around and noticed the grass. He tasted it, and it tasted like winter mint.

        "Mr. Wonka, this grass is wonderful!" Mac said.

        "Glad you like it! Now, I'm going to go and check on my workers. See ya!" Wilt said, walking away.

        "Wait! You can't just leave us here!" Mac said. "And who are your workers?"

        Wilt still kept walking. He soon faded away, over in a darker corner.

        "Darnit... How am I supposed to keep Bloo from getting into any trouble?" Frankie wondered. "Okay, Bloo you're staying with... Bloo?" He had already ran away.

        "Miss Coco, you must follow the rules while Mr. Wonka is gone, alright?" Mr. Herriman asked.

        "Coco." She replied. (Coco Translator: Whatever.) Bloo reached for one of the basket ball berries but couldn't reach it.

        "I have an idea!" Bloo said. "Teddy, this is going to hurt, but who cares." Bloo put his teddy bear on the ground and stood on it, however, it didn't make Bloo any taller.

        "Dangit!" Bloo screamed. He walked over and saw Wilt. He pulled Wilt over to the tree, not even saying anything, and climbed up Wilt and got on top of him, grabbing a basket ball berry. He got down, then pushed Wilt away.

        "These are good!" Bloo said, eating the one he picked. "Dangit now I want more!" Bloo walked over to a giant baskeball, about the size of a human. "Perfect!" He rolled it over and got up on it, picking all of the berries he saw.

        "Co!" Coco said. (Coco Translator: Yum!) She sucked on the lollipop. "Co Coco Co!" (Coco Translator: Look over there!)

        "My, Miss Coco, what is that dreadful thing?" Mr. Herriman asked, looking at the thing Coco was pointing to. It was a small little scribbly ball, floating in mid-air.

        "Bloo? Bloo? BLOO!?" Frankie screamed, she looked and looked and looked, until she saw Bloo, laying down on the ground next to an empty tree.

        "Bloo, you ate all of those?" Frankie asked. More grew on the tree.

        "No." Bloo said, grabbing frankie's shirt and climbing up her body.

        "Hey! Get off me, Bloo!" she yelled. Bloo stood on top of her head and picked more berries. Then he jumped off.

        "Fine, but I'll just find something lese to stand on!" Bloo said, crossing his arms. He ate the rest, then more grew.

        Bloo walked over to one of the scribbly balls and gathered some of them and jumped up on top of them, grabbing more berries.

        "Ouch!" A little tiny voice said, coming from the scribbly things. "Get off of us!" Bloo jumped off.

        "Shut up, I was using you." Bloo said, eating more.

        "We'll see how you like to be jumped on! You just wait and see, we'll jumped on you, bounce you, and roll you till' you can't stand it!" They said angrilly.

        "How the heck could you do that?!" Bloo asked.

        "You just wait and see. We'll get payback!" They said, floating away.

        "Those are scribbles." Wilty Wonka said.

        "Co Coco Coco!" (Coco Translator: I want a scribble!) "Coco Co Coco!" (Coco Translator: Get me a Scribble!)

        "All right, Coco. I'll get you a scribble right when we get home." Mr. Herriman said.

        "Co CO! Coco Co CO!" (Coco Translator: No NOW! I want one NOW!)

        "Scribble are cute little things, but they love to dance and sing. They might just do it for you, even!" Wilt said. "Now, let me show you... Wait, what is Eduardo doing?"

        They all looked at Eduardo, who was drinking from the chocolate river.

        "Master Eduardo! Stop that immediately!" Mr. Herriman said with a strong, loud voice.

        "No way!" Eduardo said. "So good!" Eduardo kept drinking.

        "Stop, please! My chocolate isn't to have so much germs in it!" Wilt screamed. "I need to keep it clean! Stop!"

        Eduardo kept drinking. Frankie walked over to where they all were, holding Bloo's small Bloo arm and pulling him.

        "See, Bloo? We've all ready missed part of the tour, you stay with me now!" Frankie said, pulling Bloo.

        Eduardo kept drinking, then fell into the chocolate on accident.

        "Master Eduardo!" Mr. Herriman yelled. Eduardo tryed to stay up, out of the chocolate, but couldn't. He sunk down.

        "He cannot swim, Wonka! What shall we do?" Eduardo asked. A huge pipe came into the chocolate, and it started pulling and suctioning all of the chocolate into it. Eduardo started flowing closer and closer to the pipe.

        "Help!" Eduardo cried. He was getting pulled into the pipe, then... SHATTER!

        He was so big, that he didn't fit in the pipe. It broke into pieces. An even BIGGER pipe came down into the chocolate. It pulled him up.

        He screamed and screamed as he went higher and higher, then he was stuck. He was so high up, he could see the whole room.

        The scribbles gathered around the room and began moving rapidly.

        "What are they doing? ARE THEY GOING TO DO WHAT HEY SAID TO ME?!" Bloo screamed.

        "No, no. They are going to save Eduardo and sing one of their songs I'm sure. They can really dance well!" Wilty Wonka said.

        The scribbles began to dance.

Eduardo, You Fat Pig,
You Have Feelings,

You Just Search For Food, Dig and Dig and Dig.
Eduardo, You're So Big and Vile. So Greedy, Fowl and Infintile.

        The Scribbles started to bounce around the waterfall.

Come on, We Cried, The Time Is Right!
To Send Him Shooting Up The Pipe.

        A Scribble came down where they were.

Don't Dear Children and Friends, Be Alarmed,
Eduardo Shall, Not Be Harmed!
Eduardo Will Not Be Harmed!

        The Scribbles all ran up to Wilty Wonka, circling around him. They began to bow around his body, chanting.

        Then the Scribbles bounced away from Wilty Wonka, and began dancing over the river.

        One of the Scribbles grabbed a giant stirring spoon and started to stir the chocolate.

Although, We Must Admit,
He Will Be Altered Quite A Bit.

Slowely Wheels Go Round and Round,
And Cogs Begin To Grind and Pound!

        A Bunch of The Scribbles dived into the water.

We'll Boil Him For A Minute More, Until We're Absolutely Sure,
Then Out He Comes, By God, By Grace,

A Miracle Has Taken Place!
A Miracle Has Taken Place!

This Greedy Brute, This Louse's Ear,
Is Loved By People Everywhere.

For Who Could Hate Or Bear A Grudge,
Against A Lucious Bit Of Fudge!

        The Scribbles pulled a lever, and Eduardo shot up the pipe. He was in more pipes and traveling away from the room.

        "Help!" He screamed, then disappeared into the chocolate pipes.

        "Wow." Wilt said. "Well don't worry, everything will be fine. The scribbles will find him! Why don't you stay with us, Mr. Herriman, and watch over Coco?"

        "Oh, goodness, if I can trust you, then fine." Mr. Herriman said. "But you must save Master Eduardo!"

        "Don't worry, it's all taken care of." Wilty said, walking away.

        "Nuh uh!" Bloo said.

        Wilt stopped walking. He turned around slowly, looking at Bloo. He bent down, right in front of his face.

        "Uh... HUH!" Wilty Wonka shouted really loud, then turned back around and walked toward the river. "On with the tour!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment