Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Inventing Room

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 5 - The Inventing Room

Chapter 5 - The Inventing Room
Wilty Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 5: The Inventing Room

They entered the room, Wilt unlocking it. Inside was a gigantic, dark room, filled with smoke and blue lights. The rest of the room seemed black, the back of the room and everything, it looked as if the room was so big, that it didn't have an ending.

"Okay, everybody, you can go ahead and explore this room... As long as you don't touch anything... Later, I have something incredible to show you!" Wilt said. "This is the most important room of all, The Inventing Room, where we test all of my inventions and create them."

Everyone walked away to go and explore. Bloo walked over to a machine. There were tons and tons of beautiful machines in there, that looked as if they from the future.

The machine Bloo was at was adding tons of different liquids together and making new kinds of candy. Some machines were pink, some purple, some gray, some black.

Terrence was looking at a machine that was creating bubbles. The bubbles would pop a lot, but a scribble was eating them to test it out. It said, "The Real Bubble Gum" on it, and the scribbles were testing it.

Coco was looking at a big pool, made of glass, so she could see inside it. A scribble was swimming around in it, picking up giant colored balls, about the size of somebodie's hand.

"Coco? Co Co Co?" Coco asked. (Coco Translator: Wilty? What is this?)

"Oh, that's a pool where Everlasting Shotshooters are made! They are like jaw breakers, but when you suck on them, you will always play basketball like a pro and always get perfect shots! It will be the end off basket ball competition, and basket ball games will last forever." Wilt said, ending his long speach.

"Wow." Said Frankie, looking at the Shotshooters.

"The best part is, they last forever!" Wilt said. "You can just keep sucking on them as long as you want."

"Just like gum!" Bloo said, exitedly.

"Um, no." Wilty corrected. "Gum is chewing. If you chewed one of these, you'd break all of your little gum chewing teeth off."

"I wouldn't." Bloo told him, proudly. "My teeth are strong."

"Actually, gum just makes your jaws strong." Wilt informed Bloo.

"What do you mean?" Bloo asked. Wilt slapped his forehead.

"Follow me, and I'll really have something awesome to show you!" Wilty Wonka said, beckoning everyone as he walked away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment