Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 6 - Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!

Chapter 6 - Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Wilty Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 6: Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long

They walked over to a machine, following Wonka's footsteps. This machine was huge, however.

"Check this out!" Wilt said, pushing a button. The huge machine beeped, and made tons of crazy machiney sounds.

Soon, eventually, something came out of the machine. A piece of gum. Bloo reached for it.

"Gum!" Bloo said. "Um... It's gray..." Bloo stared at it oddly.

"Well, that's because it has a secret flavor! When you chew this gum, it doesn't just mess with your taste buds, it messes with your ears too!" Wilt said, happily. "When you chew this gum, you begin to hear the latest basketball game, and everything that's happening in it!"

"Cool!" Said Mac.

"It will be the end of all television when it comes to basket ball games!" Wilt said, smiling.

"I think I wanna' try some..." Bloo said.

"Um... You shouldn't do that. I'm sorry, but this gum isn't finished..." Wilt said, but Bloo ignored him and put it in his mouth.

"I really wouldn't do that!" Wilt said. Bloo rolled his eyes.

"Wow! I can hear what's going on, it really does work! Michael Jordan is dribbling the ball..." Bloo started, then he was interrupted by Wilt.

"I'm sorry, but please spit that out! You really shouldn't keep chewing, if somebody makes a basket in that game you're listening to... Well, let's just say it won't be pretty!" Wilt said.

"Ah, it's okay! I've chewed gum ever since I was just a baby!" said Bloo. Frankie shuddered.

"Spit it out Bloo." She said. He walked away from her and crossed his arms.

"No way. It tastes great!" Bloo said.

"What does it taste like?" Mac asked.

"Well, it tastes like..." Bloo started, until Frankie interrupted.

"Bloo spit it out NOW!" She screamed.

"I will as soon as it loses its flavor!" Bloo said.

"What's the flavor?" Terrence asked.

"The flavor, is..." Bloo started again, until Wilt interrupted him.

"Spit that out!" He said.

"Wow, I think Michael Jordan is about to make a slam dunk!" Bloo said.

"No!" Wilt said. "Mark my words, you'll get what you deserve!"

"He just hit a basket!" Bloo said.

"Well, that's it. Nothin' I can do now." Wilt said.

"What's happening to his face?" Mac's mom asked.

"It's turning purple..." Mr. Herriman, raising his eye brow.

"Your face has gone purple..." Frankie said, alarmed.

"What do you mean?" Bloo asked. "Now let me finish..."

"But seriously, Bloo! Your face is turning Bluer than Blue-Blue, which is you, Bloo, because you are Blue-Blue which is lighter or darker than Blue itself, and yes, you are indeed, turning Bluer than Blue-Blue, Bloo!" Frankie screamed. They stared at Frankie.

"Okay..." Wilt said. "That was... Odd..."

Bloo looked at up at Frankie, frightened. He spit the gum out, but it didn't stop. He backed up, looking at his body, which was all turning purple.

"Frankie? What's happening to me?" Bloo asked. He completely turned violet, all over his body.

"Oh dear..." Wilt said.

"What on Earth did that gum do?" Frankie asked Wilt, in his face.

"Don't worry." Wilty Wonka said, grinning at Bloo evilly. "It's just a minor coincidence, it will all pass away eventually."

"A minor coincedence?!" Frankie yelled.

Suddenly, there was an ache in Bloo's stomache. He could feel it, it hurted. Then his stomache got round and he shrunk more, his head sunk into his stomache and he turned round like a ball.

"Whoah." Said Coco. "Uh... I mean, Co." (Coco translator: Woah.)

Bloo looked like a purple golf ball. Than he got bigger and turned darker. His eyes turned purple. His toung turned purple. His teeth turned purple. He got bigger, until he was about as big as a basket ball.

He got bigger and rounder and his arms sank into his body.

"Wow, this might be a good time for the scribbles' payback." Said Wilt. "Isn't it wierd? I tryed the gum on some scribbles before and they each ended up as a basket ball. They just got bigger and bigger, really.

"But I can't have a ball for a pest!" Frankie said. Bloo just nervously stayed there, thinking of what was happening. He felt the ache in his stomache again. He got bigger.

"Well, scribbles, I think you'd better help the blue friend out!" Wilt said.

"Gladly!" a scribble said. Smoke went everywhere. The scribbles floated over, through the smoke. They gathered around Bloo and started circling him.

Listen Close and Listen Hard, The Tale of Little Blooreguard.
This Dreadful Friend He Sees No Wrong,
Chewing, Chewing, Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
They began to pick him up, as he screamed.
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He Goes On Chewing, Until At Last,
His Chewing Muscles Grow So Fast,
That When He Tried To Chew Food,
He Just Chews and Chews Till' He's Not In The Mood.
Then started passing him around and throwing him to other scribbles.
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Years and Years He Chews Away,
His Jaw Gets Stronger Every Day,
And With One Great Tremendous Chew,
They Bite The Poor Bloo's Toung In Two!
Frankie gasped, Wilt moved his arms doing "The Wave" and to the beat of the song and smiled.
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Frankie Tries To Stop Him,
He Refuses And Sometimes Kicks Her Limb,
He Won't Stop, Until,
He Blows Up Like A Basket Ball.
They threw him to Wilt.
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And This Is Why We Try So Hard,
To Save Little Blooreguard,
We Scribbles Do Our Best,
Even When We Don't Care Or Confess.
Wilt dribbled him around and around, then he spinned him on his finger.
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Wilt jumped, and threw Bloo toward a nerby basket.
Thus ends our story, to it's last!
Bloo is growing way too fast,
We must save him really quick,
OR ELSE THE RESULTS WILL BE FRANTIC!
Then Wilt slam dunked him into the basket.
The scribbles grabbed Bloo, who was about the size of a car now, but still round. He was too big to dribble, so they rolled him toward the door.

They jumped onto him and bounced and danced, singing, as he rolled.
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
Chewing, Chewing, Chewing, Chewing, Chewing, Chewing, All Day Long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilt clapped to the beat, and Frankie almost fainted.

"Okay, now, roll Bloo to the pumping room." Wilt said.

"What's going to happen to him there?" Frankie asked, worriedly.

"Well, he will need to be de-pumped, ya' know? where they'll squeeze him and suck the air out of him?" Wilt asked. "We need to let the air out of him quick." Wilt said.

"Scribbles! Roll the little blue friend down the the de-pumping room and stop messing with him! How many times must I say it?" Wilt asked.

"You go help em', and this will all end, like a frigment of your imagination..." Wilt told her. Frankie crossed her arms, glaring at Wilt.

"What?" Wilt asked.

"Frankie! Help me!" Bloo screamed. Frankie walked over and helped the Scribbles move Bloo along to the de-pumping room.

"Wow, that was fun, now wasn't it?" Wilt asked.

"Yeah, it was awsome!" Terrence said.

"Not really..." said Mac.

"Well, let's move on!" said Wilt. "We're going to need some sort of transportation eventually, but we will indeed get it."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment