Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Coco Co!

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 7 - Coco Co!

Chapter 7 - Coco Co!
Wilty Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 7: Coco Co!

They walked out of the inventing room and toward a hallway. The hallway led to door.

"Will Bloo be okay, Wilty Wonka?" Mac asked, tugging Wilt's leg.

"Well, probably, but that's what you get from chewing gum all day. Discusting, Eyuk!" Wilty Wonka said. "Alright, come on, I want to show you my little pets."

He opened the door with a key he had.

"I present to you, the Cocoa room!" Wilt said. They looked in, down at a huge room, the floor completely looking like a giant peppermint, the middle of the room having a deep hole in it.

"This contains mass quanities of squirrels, proffesionally trained squirrels, to break and get the Cocoa out of these gigantic Cocoa beans. However, some Cocoa beans are nasty and bad, so they have to test to see if they're bad or good. The bad ones go into that terrifying hole in the middle of the room down there, which is actually a garbage chute." Explained Wilt.

"Aww, they're cute!" Said Madam Foster.

"Yeah, they are cute." said Mac.

"Well, you see, no other squirrels in the world can do this." Wilt said.

"Coco!" (Coco Translator: Oh my!) Coco said. "Coco Co!" (Coco Translator: They're cute!)

"Coco Co!" She yelled. (Coco Translator: I want one!) "Coco Co Co Cococo!" (Coco Translator: Get me one of those squirrels.) She faced Mr. Herriman.

"Mr. Wonka, how much do you want for one of the squirrels?" Mr. Herriman asked.

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry, but they aren't for sale. She can't have one." Wilt said.

Coco gasped. "Co Coco Co!" she screamed. (Coco Translator: Who says I Can't!)

"Co." She said. (Coco Translator: Fine.) "Co Coco Co Coco Coco, Coco Co Coco." (Coco Translator: If you won't get me a squirrel, I'll get one myself.)

She snuck underneath the gate, and got on the other side. She walked down the metal steps, all the way down to the bottom of the room, where all of the squirrels were and the garbage chute in the middle.

"Miss Coco." Mr. Herriman said. Coco kept walking. She walked over to the last squirrel there, and grabbed it. It jumped, making Coco gasp.

The squirrels all got out of their seats and ran toward Coco. She ran toward the stairs, but the squirrels all got her and knocked her down onto the ground.

One of the squirrels crawled up to her head, and knocked on it.

"Miss Coco!" Mr. Herriman screamed, trying to open to gate. It was locked.

"What are they doing?" Mac asked.

"They checking to see if she's a bad Cocoa bean..." Wilt said.

The squirell finished knocking on her head and they picked her up, holding her in their grasp.

"Oh my goodness, she is a bad Coco after all!" Wilt said. They dragged her over toward the hole.

"Her name is Coco..." Terrence told him.

"You know, you really shouldn't mumble, because I can't understand a world you're saying." Wilty Wonka said, turning to Terrence.

"No!" Mr. Herriman yelled, as they threw her down into the garbage chute.

"Well, that's that." Wilt said.

"What do you mean, that's that?" Mr. Herriman asked in an angry voice.

"Well, that trash hole leads to the furnace, which will destroy her." Wilt finished. "However, she could be stuck in the top somewhere, if that's the case, then all you have to do is reach in and pull her out!"

Wilt unlocked the gate for Mr. Herriman to get through. The scribbles came in, dancing around the garbage chute and began to sing.
Coco, The Little Brute,
As Just Gone Down The Garbage Chute
And She Will Meet As She Descends,
A Rather Different Set Of Friends.
A Rather Different Set of Friends!
A Rather Different Set of Friends!
A Fishhead For Example Cut,
This Morning From A Halibut,
An Oyster From An Oyster Stew,
A Steak That No One Else Would Chew.
And Lots Of Other Things As Well,
Each With Its Rather Horrid Smell.
Horrid Smell!
Horrid Smell!
These Are Coco's New Found Friends,
That She Will Meet As She Descends!
These Are Coco's New Found Friends...
Who Went And Spoiled Her, Who Indeed?
Who Pandered To Her Every Need?
Who Turned Her Into Such A Brat?
Who Are The Culprits?
Who Did That?
The Guilty Ones,
Who Is To Blame?
The Parents, Of Course,
To All Her Needs,
They Are The Source,
Mr. Herriman Has Something To Say,
So He'd Better Go Down There,
Down and Away,
Tell Her,
Apoligize,
She Won't Get Everything She Wants,
Screams,
Or To Plagerize,
So Go Herriman,
Go And Show Her Who You Are,
You're Not A Spoiler,
And If You Are,
The Only Thing You Can Be,
Like This Old Cabbage,
Could Only Be,
A Piece of... Garbage.

A Squirrel walked up to Mr. Herriman, who was peering and bending down, staring into the garbage chute. The squirrel kicked him, and down he fell, into the chute.

"AHH!!!" Mr. Herriman screamed, falling. Wilt put his hand over his mouth and smirked.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment