Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chocolate Explorers

Willy Wonka mixed with Foster's! Wilt is Willy Wonka, Bloo is Violet, Mac is Charlie, Terrence is Mike Teavee, Coco is Veruca, and Eduardo is Augustus. The Scribbles are Oompa Loompas!

Chapter 8 - Chocolate Explorers

Chapter 8 - Chocolate Explorers
Wilty Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Written By Kelt

Chapter 8: Chocolate Explorers

        "There is indeed going to be an extremely great amount of garbage today..." Wilt said, glaring at the garbage chute with his one working eye.

        He smiled and smirked to himself.

        "Well then, shall we move on?" Wilt asked.

        "Wait!" Mac said, grabbing Wilt's long leg.

        "Yeah?" Wilt asked.

        "Are they going to be okay?" Mac asked, tugging on Wilt's black-dressed leg. "I'm really worried about Bloo and Coco."

        "What about Eduardo?" Wilt asked.

        "Well, I thought you said he would be okay..." Mac said.

        "Oh yeah!" Wilt said, pointing his finger up. "Well, yeah..." He smiled a worried smile. "I think they'll be okay."

        "What about Coco and Mr. Herriman?" Mac asked, angrily.

        "Well, give me a second." Wilt said, turning around. Then, he stopped. He turned back to Mac and glared at him.

        "What?" Mac asked. Wilt stared at him with an angry face.

        "..." Terrence stood there, speechless at Mac.

        Wilt finally threw his arm up and yelled at Mac.

        "Would you PLEASE let go of my leg?" He shouted.

        "Oh, sorry... Heheh.." Mac said, letting go of Wilt's leg. Wilt turned around again.

        "LALALAALALALALLAALOOOPDEDOOP LADADA!" He screamed. Mac backed away. "Oompa Loompa Laba Kadiboo!"

        A scribble floated over to him.

        "Alrighty, now, is the furnace lit today?" Wilt asked the scribble.

        "No, it's broken." The Scribble said.

        "Excellent!" Wilt said, smiling. "There you go, Mac." He shooed the Scribble away.

        "I'm bored." Terrence mumbled, quietly. Wilt turned toward him.

        "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Wilt said, slowely and angrily, glaring at Terrence, his teeth gritted.

        "I said I'm bored." Terrence replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

        "Really." Wilty Wonka said, putting his head down. He looped his arm into one of his tons of pockets and sighed.

        "What's the matter, deary?" Madam Foster asked, patting Wilt's back.

        "I thought my factory would be funner than anything to these children, I thought I finally had done enough work to make it the most amaizing and funnest place ever. I guess I was wrong though." Wilt said, sighing.

        "No, I meant I'm bored right now because there's nothing to do. This room isn't that amaizing." Terrence said, raising his eyebrow at Wilt.

        "Oh!" Wilt said, smiling. "So, you want to see something amaizing, do you? Follow me, everybody."

        He walked out, through the door of the Cocoa room. They passed doors that said, "Gum Drop Land" and "Candy Cane Forest."

        Wilt came to a door. He unlocked it. The door read, "TGGE."

        "What does TGGE mean?" Terrence's mom asked.

        "You'll see." Wilt told her. He opened the door. Inside was a huge room, with nothing in it but one thing in the middle.

        There was a hole in the ceiling and on the floor under the thing in the middle.

        "That's it?" Terrence asked.

        "It's an elevator." Wilt said. "TGGE stands for The Great Glass Elevator."

        They followed him over to it. It was a rectangle standing up, practically. It was made of glass and had a bunch of buttons inside of it.

        Wilt opened it up, and walked inside. They watched him. He turned around and glared at them.

        "Hello?" Wilt said, waving his arm. "Get in!" They walked into the elevator and gasped, staring at what they saw.

        There were thousands of tiny buttons all over each wall, surrounding them. There were buttons on the ceiling. Wilt pushed a big button on the ceiling, the biggest one. It said, "Explore" on it.

        "This elevator will take us anywhere we want to in the factory. The one I just pushed will take us to random places, just around." Wilt told them, as the elevator started up. "Hang on tight."

        "Hang onto what?" Terrence's mom asked, looking around. All there was, were walls of glass and small buttons.

        Suddenly, the elevator shot down, faster than a race car. Mac and Terrence screamed, clinging onto eachother in fear.

        The elevator STOPPED quickly, shooting them up as they hit their heads on the ceiling, pushing a bunch of buttons.

        The elevator shot itself to the right, and it went flying sideways, making them all falling to the left inside of it. It slowed down and went into a room.

        They looked out the elevator walls and saw machines and scribbles. The scribbles were taking beef and meat and placing into a machine, as the machine squeezed it into tiny pieces and shrunk it.

        "This is where I make my newest invention, Everlasting Beef Jerky." Wilt said, smiling. The elevator moved slowely throughout the room.

        "Like Everlasting Shotshooters?" Mac asked.

        "Not really. It's beef jerky that lasts forever, kind of like chewing gum. You can keep chewing the beef jerky and it will never loose its flavor or get any smaller. The juice keeps coming out!" Wilt said, smiling.

        The elevator took them out of the room. They were now floating through a huge room, so big, that they couldn't see the end of it. There were no walls visible, just never ending blackness. There were humungous big spheres in the room, the pheres sparking. They looked like they were on lightning.

        There were also giant mushrooms. They couldn't see the ground, just never ending blackness there as well. Same with the ceiling.

        They came to a wall, finally, with a hole in it. The elevator sped through the hole and they were in another room.

        "This room is where I make taffy. I make all kinds of taffy here, any flavor you can think of." Wilt said happily.

        They looked, seeing giant belts, stretching taffy very far. There were scribbles down there too. Some were putting mushrooms into the mixture of the taffy, some were putting bubble gum.

        "Mushroom flavored taffy?" Terrence asked, raising his eyebrow.

        "Anything you can think of." Wilt said, smiling. They moved throughout the room, looking at the thinks the scribbles were putting into it.

        Some scribbles were putting chicken into it. Some were putting peanut butter and jelly. Some put Crab and shrimp and other kinds of fish into it.

        "I think I'm going to throw up." Terrence's mom said, putting her hand on her mouth.

        "Mom, this elevator is beautiful. I think Wilt wouldn't like that." Mac said, staring at her.

        "Well, then, we'd better leave. ONTO THE NEXT ROOM!" Wilt shouted, as the elevator started up again. It went diagonal, and began going through another gigantic room.

        "I'm still bored." Terrence said.

        "Hm... You seemed to enjoy watching Eduardo, Coco, and Bloo get destroyed. Uh, I mean in trouble." Wilt said.

        "Yeah, that was awesome!" Terrence shouted, throwing his arms into the air.

        "Well then, if that's what you want, that is what you'll get!" Wilt said, pressing a button that said, "Fudge Boiling Room" on it.

        The elevator started moving down again, then up and into a room. There was a giant barrel outside of the elevator.

        "Well, let's watch Eduardo get rescued before it mixes him." Wilt said, staring. The elevator came to a halt, then they watched.

        The mixing barrel was heating itself and boiling up, mixing around inside it. The scribbles took a stick and started poking around in the barrel.

        The chocolate poured out, little by little, boiling hot.

        "Ooo..." Wilt said, staring in fear.

        "What's going to happen to him?" Mac asked.

        "Shh..." Wilt said, staring. They kept poking until they suddenly heard a big screaming, "OUCH!"

        "That's him!" A scribble shouted. Some dove in and began swimming around in the barrel, trying to find him. They kept poking him to locate him.

        With a huge tug, they pulled him out, cracking the barrel, chocolate pouring out. Eduardo was a solid Eduardo shaped chocolate, however, he was still alive.

        "Wow!" Terrence said. "He's made of chocolate!"

        "Yep, he'll be fine. Let's take a look at our next two morons, Bloo and Frankie." Wilt said, pressing a button that said, "Pumping Room."

        The elevator rushed to another room, really quickly. There wasn't much to see on the way.

        They arrived in a big room. The floor was made of metal and the walls and machines were made of metal. They saw the scribbles, bouncing on Bloo, rolling toward one of the big machines.

        The scribbles were laughing and bouncing on Bloo in joy.

        "Aw, look!" Wilt said, smiling. "They're having fun!"

        "What about Frankie? Where'd she go?" Mac asked. Wilt's head rose up, his tall hat moving with it.

        "Um..." Wilt started. He looked down at the scribbles. There was no sign of Frankie.

        "Hey!" Wilt shouted.

        "Yeah?" A scribble asked.

        "Where's his guardian?" Wilt yelled.

        "She fell off the boat in the pipe and she's rushing through the pipes, probably soaked in chocolate!" The scribble yelled.

        "Oh!" Wilt said, laughing. "I guess she's having fun too, what a water slide!"

        Mac put his hands on his hips.

        "Wilty, it isn't funny!" Mac said, angrily. "We have to save Frankie!"

        "Ugh... Fine." Wilt said, pressing a button. With that, the elevator zoomed off, out of the pumping room. They headed into the Chocolate Room, Frankie wasn't in the river, so she must be in another room.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the pipes of Wilty Wonka's factory,

        "AHHH!!!" Frankie screamed, zooming through the huge pipes. It was indeed, like a huge water slide, but way more complex and intense.

        She finally came into another room, out of the pipes as the water settled down. It was a huge room, full of chocolate.

        The room was entitled, "Lake Clacid." It was a big lake of chocolate, and it was moving Frankie toward the end of it.

        She gasped and panted, trying to swim away from the way it was taking her, but it was no use. She came toward the edn and noticed that she was at the top of the waterfall in the chocolate room.

        "Oh my dear lord..." Frankie said, slowely floating toward the edge. Suddenly, she fell.

        "AHHHHHHH!!!!" Frankie screamed, falling down the waterfall back into the edible chocolate room, and into the chocolate river.

        "Wait, there she is!" Madam Foster yelled, as they were about to leave.

        "Oh!" Wilt said, controlling the elevator. He made it disconnect with its ways of traveling, and turned the rockets on.

        The elevator fell toward the river, but then let out rockets and blasted itself into the air. Wilt now controlled it, making it fly toward Frankie.

        "AH!" Frankie screamed, seeing the elevator.

        "It's okay, it's just us!" Mac said. Wilt opened the elevator door, reaching his long arm out to Frankie.

        She grabbed his arm and he pulled her in, shutting the door.

        "Are you okay?" Madam Foster asked, helping her granddaughter up.

        "Yeah, but I'm soaked in chocolate." Frankie said, panting.

        "We'll take you to Bloo!" Wilt said, pressing a button on the elevator. The elevator went back into its control and flew back to the pumping room.

        They landed in there, and stared at the scribbles, to see the fact that they had pumped Bloo instead of Depumping him, to make him more bouncier.

        They had a radio on, playing party music as they bounced on him and rolled him around.

        Wilt stopped the record.

        "Scribbles, here is Frankie. I told you to depump him. Do it, now." Wilt demanded. They hurried up and rolled him to another machine, scared of what Wilt would do to them.

        They walked back into the elevator, leaving Bloo and Frankie in the room, and they zoomed off.

        "I found the scribbles in Scribble land, their natural home." Wilt said.

        "I don't think I want to hear about it." Terrence said, bored.

        "Still bored?" Wilt asked. Terrence nodded. "Fine, let's check on our trashers. Actually, maybe we shouldn't. Well, we can't really. The elevator wouldn't fit in the garbage chute."

        Wilt made the elevator rush to another room.

        "This might impress you." He said.

        They were in a huge room, very tall. So tall, they couldn't see the roof or the floor. The elevator zoomed down the room.

        There was pure blackness everywhere, except, they could see a whole bunch of exploding fireworks.

        "This is where we test Exploding Candy out!" Wilt said, smiling.

        There were scribbles, loading candy into cannons and fireing the cannons.

        The cannons shot the candy and the candy exploding into fireworks.

        "Wow!" Mac said, smiling and staring out the elevator.

        "Still boring." Terrence said. "I want to go home and watch television."

        "Oh, really?" Wilt said. "Television huh? This will finally entertain you, I swear it." He pressed a button that said "Television Chocolate" on it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment