Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Big Upset

Seto forgets an important day and Mokuba gets very cross. Theres also a problem with the buissness that not only wants to get hold of the buissness but split them up.....Return of Seto's nightmare.

Chapter 1 - The Big Upset

Chapter 1 - The Big Upset
*NOTE*: * means thoughts. This is based on the Japan version, it was a bit different, like at the end of the Noah season Mokuba throws a flower into the sea and says his farewells with everyone else. Takes place after the Doom season and Grand Prix season (if you don't know when they are, it's after Malik) but it's before the Egypt final season.
Beware this is an old one. As I've said I'm fans of them and this is the start of the first fanfiction I ever did about Kaiba Brothers but this one has different twist later……
*

*I love my brother, Seto, loads but he's never really here for me anymore. I understand he has a job to do but still I can wish. Well hopefully, with today being a special day he might spend some more time with Me.* Mokuba thought to himself as he sat watching TV in Seto's office. He looked to the side of him to see his brother getting stressed with someone on the phone; he looked back down and crossed his fingers.
A few minutes later Seto slammed the phone down hard on the receiver, then frustratingly pushed his index fingers from both hands into his forehead. Mokuba looked at him and watched as his brother's eyes close in frustration.
``What's wrong, Seto?'' Mokuba asked inquisitively, as he swung himself to kneel on his knee's on the sofa to get a better view of Seto.
``Oh nothing.'' Seto replied without making any other emotion or raising his head.
``You know you can tell me, right?'' Mokuba urged. With the last comment, Seto raised his head to make eye contact with his brother, with that he just stare at him for a minute without showing any kind of emotion. Mokuba started to get a bit fed up waiting for a reply, ``Right!?'' He semi-yelled to snap him out of a trance.
``You should already know the answer to that.'' Seto answered and paused to get into a more comfortable position in his chair. ``You know I trust you. This type of stuff isn't nothing for you to worry you're head about.'' He finished, with an awkward silence; it was as if he didn't want Mokuba to find something out about the company. ``Well…………ok. But the company is kind of part mine though……….'' Mokuba slowly replied to add the tension into the room. Seto picked up a pen and start to write out some paper work, trying to avoid all eye contact with his eager brother.
``I know………''Seto's voice just trailed off, and nothing else was said about it. With that Mokuba spun back down to sit straight on the sofa to watch more TV.
*I know he's hiding something. It's something to do with the company; I wish he would just tell me. He's saying, don't worry or whatever about it, but it's driving me more mad with me not knowing. I hope it's not the same people from the grand prix tournament, trying to medal with our company or something. But then again, they changed their ways, at least we think. In fact every time I think about the company it reminds me of Noa. I wonder what he meant by saying we would see each other again and he will be back? Na can't be him, he's been gone for over 8 months or so ago…………………* with all the thoughts Mokuba had just processed in his mind he guaranteed it was something with the company of some sort. He wanted to question a bit more but knew Seto was being as a stubborn as a bull at the moment, and hoped Seto would tell before it was to late for anything.
Seto had been keeping close eye on his brother during the time of the paperwork and Mokuba could tell he was watching and was creating more tension in the room. That is until Mokuba got up off the sofa and broke the silence with, ``I'm going to my room.''

Seto's head shot up with a cat on hot bricks. ``Why's that?'' He questioned, he knew it had something to do with the latest conversation but wasn't willing to bring it back up on himself.
``Just……….feel like it is all.'' Mokuba replied nervously, and walked quickly to the door and stretched it open. ``See you later?''
``I guess………….but I don't know when or even whether it would be an at all………'' Seto counter reacted and he shot back into writing but kept glancing at Mokuba, who had paused by the door way. ``And?'' Adding the extension, he could see from Mokuba's face that it wasn't just that.
``Do you remember what today is?'' Mokuba added back bluntly.
``No, not really. Work day?'' Seto answered, but by the look on Mokuba's face he knew he had gotten it wrong.
``GOD……..CAN'T BEILEVE YOU DIDN'T REMEMBER!'' Mokuba shouted, he was so loud that there was an echo in the hallways all around the Kaiba mansion. With that Mokuba stormed out and marched to his bedroom, slamming the door loudly so everywhere could hear and locking it behind him. Seto sat there stunned. After a minute he asked one of the security people to get Mokuba back in the room so they could talk.

After a few minutes the person came back shaking his head. ``Look here! It wasn't a request, I order it now!'' Seto snapped at the security person, who was looking at his feet in shame.
``I'm afraid……… he just is refusing too….''He replied.
``Mmmmmm, well he's got to come out sometime. I guess I better let him cool off while I do some work and try and make some special type of dinner for him.'' Seto answered to himself and the person.
``Sure, the boy has got to eat.''
Seto nodded and swung his hand as to say `Get Out!'
After an hour, Seto had managed to cool himself down but still pondering on what he was missing. He gave up after a while and carried on working. All the printouts of paperwork were covered by `Stock has gone'. ``Who could be trying to ruin my company? And trying non-stop to hack into my data?'' Seto muttered to himself in annoyance.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment