Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome the Madness

I've been working on this story for awhile but I never got around to writeing it. ^^U If people think it's good I might make it into a comic.

Chapter 1 - Welcome the Madness

Chapter 1 - Welcome the Madness
Doomed by Rini...

Keikai sat at the small cafe where he usually was, he stared down at the countertop in deep thought. A short blue haired girl walked into the door, catching Keikai's attention. She was alone and she sat down at an empty table in a corner of the room. She pulled out a laptop and started to play around on it. Keikai stared at her for a few secounds and turns around, a light blush across his face. He inconspicuously sniffs the air, his eyes widen and he looks at the girl agian. He recongized the scent of a nonhuman. In a simple flash both him and the girl dissappeared, Keikai had grabbed her and teleported them away. The girl blinks and sees that she is standing on a mossy rock in the middle of a lush green forest. "Where the heck am I?" she qeustions herself. She turns around to meet Keikai grabbing onto her arm and stareing coldly at her. "WHO ARE YOU!?!" she began to struggle. "How come I recongize your scent?" his grip tightened. "Who are you?" she replied after her short struggle. "Answer me..." his glare became even colder. "My name is Kuro, Kuro Tenshin and who might you be?" she cheerfully answered him. He sighs dejectively, "Not who, what..." he watched her confused look "Tell me." She grabbed her arm and took off, "Ah! Stalker!" she stumbled off the rock and continued running home.

Kuro arrived at her home awhile later and run straight up into her room, over her heavy panting she coughed "Who was he...". Keikai smirked hanging from the top of her ceiling stareing down at her "What you mean little ol' me?" Kuro looks up sweat still dripping off her face, her eyes widen in shock so much that she couldn't even scream. Keikai smirk turned into a delighted grin. "Oh, come on I'm not that ugly." Kuro just stared scared at the 17 year old hanging from her ceiling. "H-how are you d-doing that?" Kuro choked. Keikai face turned serious very quickly "How come I recognize your scent so quickly?" "It's rude to ask qeustions after I did!" Kuro glared at him. Keikai voice became stern "Tell me...". Kuro had a confused look on her face and started flailing her arms furiously "How am I supposed to know!?!" Keikai started to stare at Kuro qeustioning her sanity. "You don't smell of human..." Kuro smelt herself and her clothes "Man, I just took a shower this morning too." Keikai lowered his head and mutter softly to himself, "This is gonna be harder then I thought..." Keikai spreads gigantic black angelic wings and floated to the floor gracefully not even making a sound when he landed. Kuro's eyes instantly widen as she suddenly got very hyper, "NYA!?! You an angel? Are you gonna be my gaurdian angel? You gonna protect me? Are we gonna be besty friends? You from heaven?" her voice had sped up drastically. She tackled him to the floor hugging him. "Hehe.." His eyes widen as a deep red blush spread across his face, he suddenly dissapears. Kuro falls over and starts looking around curiously, "Owwie... Where did my angel go?" she starts searching the room for her vanishing friend. "Mr. Angel? Where areeeeee youuuu?" She continued looking, she smiled and ran towards the huge pile of plushies near her closet. She dived into the pile and watched her plushies fly through the air landing in all different kinds of directions. "Nope, not here..." Kuro picked up a slightly torn bunny, "Rini! My poor, poor Rini, your all tore up! I'll fix you up good. Okie dokie?" She squeezed the doll tightly and then started to return her other plushies back into they're unorganized pile.
---
        Kuro fled downstairs and into her backyard forgetting to put her shoes on. She burst into the pouring rain, the horizen almost disappeared. She laughed and yelled "It's raining!" to herself and then smiled and spun in circles. She would run through the mud and laugh as it would stick to her feet. Unfortunately whilst running she tripped and landed face first into the giant mud lake she had been playing in for hours. She rubbed her head and looked down to meet a petite silverish bell stareing back up at her. "A bell!" she snatched it up and run into her house almost falling again as she jumped up. She run up the stairs cleaned the bell then searched for Rini. The small bunny sat on her desk, it's patched face stared into an empty ambyss like it was in it's own little world. Kuro hugged the bunny and carefully attached the bell then jingled it a bit and smiled warmly. "You look so cute Rini." Kuro set Rini on her bed and walked over to her window to meet a pair of blood red glowing eyes, Kuro stared into the tree into a black flash had appeared and the eyes had vanished. Kuro streched and hopped into the shower to wash away the mud and to relax in the hot, soothing water. Kuro came out of the shower wearing a bunny night war outfit, she turned to her bed, "Don't I look cute Rini?" she ran at her bed and dived into it embraceing Rini, she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.
---
        Kuro opened her eyes to see Keikai stareing qeustioningly at the pile of plushies "How many does she need?" Keikai glanced back at Kuro looking up at him sleepily, he dashed at her but dissappeared before he reached her. Kuro looked around and then down at Rini "Gee Rini, who is that man?" she hugged her plushie "Awwww, Rini your extra fuzzy and warm...". Kuro got out of bed and ready for school, soon she started off for school Rini stareing out of her bookbag her bell jingling as Kuro ran. Keikai sat patiently outside of Kuro's window awaiting for her arrival home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment