Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Wolveris

This was a report I did for school and a friend told me to put in on so i did. Its not very long but o well. comment please

Chapter 1 - Wolveris

Chapter 1 - Wolveris
How the wolf came to be!



Long ago in a land called Zeen, a king was looking for the best warrior in the land to lead his army. So king Beeharis held a contest and whoever won would be leader of the strong army. Many people had entered the contest, but one hero was favored to win, Foxenis. Foxines and his friend Wolveris had been sparring for a long time and have fought many monsters together so everyone thought that Foxenis would be victorious. Well the night before the contest was held Wolveris had a dream were Ena, goddess of war came to him and said If you compete in the contest and wear the bracelet you shall beat Foxenis and be leader of the army. When Wolveris awoke he saw a dark Bracelet by his side. I wonder what it does he thought to himself as he picked it up. When he put it around his wrist he gained magical powers. Now he had a better sense of hearing, smell, he was faster and his teeth grew sharp. Wolveris also grew stronger. Now all he had to do was enter the contest.

When Wolveris entered the stadium Foxenis grew angry because he knew that Wolveris could beat him. To win the contest you have to be the last man left standing declared king Beeharis. All of the warriors entered the middle of the stadium and drew their blades. On my word&.. GO! yelled the king at the top of his lungs. Now dust filled the air as the 23 men fought to become the leader of the mighty army. One by one the men were dropping until the only ones left were Wolveris and Foxenis. I will not give up now declared foxenis in a deep voice. Wolveris beat men easily with his new gained powers and he went to attack Foxenis but just before his blade was about to hit him he yelled Mercy, mercy! Wolveris drew back his sword and was named leader of the army, but Foxenis wasnt going to give up that easily. In a couple of weeks the king of Pindus, king Joshino declared war on the land of Zeen. Wolveris now having complete control over all his powers was unbeatable. He had fought monsters and even titans and didnt even get hurt. Some people said he was sent by the gods.

Now the two strong armies were fighting and Wolveris had killed many men and havent even been hurt. He would fight five people at a time and kill them all. At night the two armies went back to theirs camps to rest and finish the war the next day. This is when Foxenis went into Woleris tent and took out his sword. Now is when I avenge my honor he cried. You have always been stronger and I was always jealous of you Foxenis said. Wolveris was half asleep and had no defense. With a quick slash of Foxenissword Wolveris was no more. Foxenis told people that he saw Caticus, the best warrior for Pindus kill him. The people believed him and the next day without the help of Wolveris everyone expect Foxenis was killed.

Animallisa, goddess of all creatures heard of what happened to Wolveris and to help people remember the mighty hero she made a new dog-like creature which she called the wolf. It was one of the biggest in the dog family and had all of the powers that Wolveris had when he wore the bracelet. Animallisa also had saved Foxenis not because she liked him but because she wanted him to be punished. She turned him into a little red fox so that he will always be jealous of the strong and mighty wolf.
Now when ever you see a wolf of any color think of the brave warrior that was betrayed by and friend. And when you see a fox lurking in the shadows of the mighty wolf think of the man that had killed his friend and is forever jealous of the wolf. And if you ever hear a wolf howl know that he is telling the story of Wolveris the great hero. That is how the wolf came to be.
By: Jen M

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxgweedo7 on August 15, 2007, 12:03:55 AM

xxgweedo7 on
xxgweedo7cool