Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - That Morning

Stuck on a island no place to go, hey whats with that builing. BANG BANG BANG

Chapter 1 - That Morning

Chapter 1 - That Morning
Not sure how I got here, tropical island a building with a kitchen, sleeping quarters though nobody will go into any of the buildings rooms except me, instead we make use of the beach. I think the damaged ship on the beach might be the answer to how we got here although nobody is sure about that, who we are, where we came from, why, when , there are to many questions. Knowing nothing makes me feel helpless so for a name, Dusk.

Its been six days from the day we woke up here and started to ask questions, six days of setting up camp, cooking looking for food, all this on one cramped beach. No one wants to use the facilities of the mysterious building here, except me. In the six days I have been here I have been looking around in the rooms. The first storey nothing but empty space, the second storey has kitchens and store rooms with no food. The third is just&weird, a long corridor with only three doors bolted and no way in.

Day number seven of living a lie Dusk thought to herself, no one seems to want to leave but supplies will run out people will go hungry and then what? Dusk pulled back the tent doors to reveal a morning full of misery, a blue sky but with dark grey clouds hanging at the horizon. People were already cooking breakfast for hungry stomachs. Dusk wasnt hungry that morning so instead of cooking she thought of meeting some of the friends she had made so far on the island. Walking out of her shabby tent with little belongings she noticed a slender silver spy glass near a log, she crouched down for it, it had a cool feel to it. Enthusiastic about her find she placed it in one of her jacket pockets, stood back up and there stood Sheil,
 I see youre the lucky one today laughed Sheil.
Sheil had unusual hair. It was a silver shiny colour and just reached his shoulders. He was wearing a white button up shirt that was dirty and blue baggy pants. He stood with his hands on his hips with quite a handsome look.
So what adventures will you undertake today he laughed again,
He had that personality, light hearted and always saw the bright side of things. Dusk replied  I dont think I am going to have many adventures on a small island with people who walk around all day like zombies because they dont know who they are. She then walked right past Sheil and towards the corridor that cut through the building and to the Dock on the other side.
Sheil ran after her well it seem to me that we are going fishing because thats the only thing the Dock is good for Sheil spoke enthusiastically.
Dusk stopped and turned suddenly already half way through the corridor,
Dont you want to leave this place, its boring, we dont even know who we are! Dusk shouted at Sheil.
Sorry he mumbled back, turning back around again Dusk walked towards the Dock knowing that nothing would be there besides fishing line, hooks and boxes full of nothing, but secretly hoping that there was something there, anything that would fill the day with mystery.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment