Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - meeting again

ok this is about my OC kiaya, and you'll learn about the whole prophecy thingy at the end of chapter 1!!!!

Chapter 2 - meeting again

Chapter 2 - meeting again






Ok people we left off at Kiaya leaving Gyatsu and the whole prophecy thingy!!! And just to tell you Kiaya is good friends with Koga, and Sesshomaru, she did in fact find Sesshomaru, and lived with him for a couple of years. When she was living with Sesshomaru she met Haku, another OC& and hes a full-demon, and they kinda like each other& yes Im putting in a love interest!!! Um& I guess thats it& read on!!!!!!











Inuyasha and the gang were heading back to Kaedes village. They had just come from an encounter with Koga, and with Inuyasha being his usual jealous self he was not in a very good mood. Inuyasha caught whiff of a sent that was strangely familiar.





That sent, who is the owner of it? Inuyasha thought.





*****Back at the village*****





Kiaya was in her human form, and was battling a demon. Kaede had asked her to come and kill the demon, because Inuyasha and the group were out on a lead about the shikon jewel.





It had started to rain, and Kiaya was being soaked, so wanting to get this over with, she raised her sword above her head and twirled it around, yelling Loud Water as she did. Immediately a blue shock of energy hit the demon, and killed it. She sheathed her sword, and started for Kaedes hut, which was on the other side of the village, just as Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara, and Kagome reached the hut.





Kaede, its good to see you! Kagome said, running up and hugging the old woman.





As it is to see you, my child, Kaede replied, hugging her back.





Inuyasha walked to the wall and sat down with a Feh, and Miroku, being Miroku, groped Sangos butt, Sango whirled around, blushing furiously, and slapped him hard across the face, just as Kiaya walked into the hut. She raised an eyebrow at the amusing sight before her, and shook her head, immediately recognizing Miroku. She turned to where Kaede was.





Kaede, I killed that demon for you, She said.





Ah, thank you, Kaede said, slightly bowing towards her.





Miroku squinted, looking at Kiaya as though he was trying to figure something out. He kept on staring intently at her, until she turned to face him, with a warm smile on her face, then he recognized her.





Lady Kiaya? he said, asking more than addressing.





Yes, Miroku?





So you remember me, or so Im assuming, He said smiling slyly.





I remember you perfectly, but the main thing that gave you away, is you have the same habit as your father, She replied, laughing slightly, as he gave her a cocky grin. She looked back over to Kaede, but this time she noticed someone else looking at her, she turned her head towards the person, and had to stifle a gasp when she saw them. There sitting against the wall was Inuyasha. At first she felt happy, but it quickly changed to anger, as she thought about how he fell in love with her enemy, and didnt do anything when she attempted to kill her. She glared at him, and he glared right back, but he was unsure of why, he thought he didnt even know her, how mistaken he was.





Kaede saw the glaring match, and quickly stepped between them, and looked at Kiaya sternly, knowing that she was the one more likely to lash out at the other. Kiaya stopped glaring at him, and looked at Kaede, a questioning look in her eyes. Kaede only nodded, confirming her thoughts. She smiled and gave a bitter laugh. She turned back to Inuyasha, and forced a warm smile onto her face, determined not to let him recognize her. He looked confused, but it shortly changed to annoyance, she could tell his temper was boiling.





Hey! You were just glaring at me a second ago, and now youre all smiley, whats up? He growled.





Oh, Im sorry, I just thought you were someone else, she replied, her voice sweet but dripping with venom.





He looked at her, and let out a small Feh, and looked the other way. She looked over to Kaede, and mouthed, How? Kaede gave her a look telling her that she would explain later. Kiaya nodded, but as soon as she did, her ribbon, already loose from her battle, fell out. The change was immediate, her hair turned silver, and her grey eyes turned back to their original amber. The sounds of everyone breathing magnified, and she heard a sharp intake of breath come from Inuyasha.

















Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on October 28, 2006, 8:09:15 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlAwesome job!!!

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on July 8, 2006, 9:33:07 AM

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on
said_the_Raven_NevermorePlease continue the story Kiaya.

goldmoon on June 30, 2006, 3:50:26 AM

goldmoon on
goldmoonooooo,i wonder what will happen next...RUN INUYASHA!...unless he turns into his full demon form...that would be a battle remebered!^.^)

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on June 29, 2006, 9:09:46 AM

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on
said_the_Raven_NevermoreYOU MUST CONTINUE THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SecretSilentAngel on June 29, 2006, 7:56:32 AM

SecretSilentAngel on
SecretSilentAngelrock on!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^
..
>