Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Kaori

ok this is about my OC kiaya, and you'll learn about the whole prophecy thingy at the end of chapter 1!!!!

Chapter 3 - Kaori

Chapter 3 - Kaori






Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha, so& read the chapter!






Kiaya could feel everyones eyes on her head, which was hung low, so that no one could see her face. She saw her ribbon on the floor, and bent down to retrieve it. She could hear Inuyasha growl and smirked to herself.





Damn! All the years I hid my identity from him, and now he knows about me turning into a mortal, ah well, he was bound to find out anyways. She thought to herself.





She looked back up at all of them, and wasnt surprised to see that neither Kaede, nor Miroku looked at the very least surprised. Her amber eyes reflected identical ones, as she turned to meet Inuyashas stunned gaze. There was an eerie silence, and Kaede looked nervously between the two of them, expecting Kiaya to start yelling at him, but it never came.





Kiaya? Is that you?





Who else would it be? she said skeptically.





Miroku took turns at examining both of the half-demons, his mind made the link, but he was not sure if he was right. Um, how do you two know each other? he asked, hoping that his hunch was wrong, and that Inuyasha was not the brother who she seemed to hate.





Inuyasha stopped staring at Kiaya, and turned to Miroku, he opened his mouth to reply, but Kiaya interjected. Well Miroku, dont you see the family resemblance?





Everyone, except for Kaede gawked at them. Kiaya ignored this and turned to Kaede.





Kaede, since everyone now knows who I am, or actually what I am, can you please tell me why Inuyasha isnt stuck to the stupid tree with an arrow through his heart? Kiaya asked, with a bored expression on her face, which could rival that of Sesshomarus.





Inuyasha glared at Kiaya, for her remark. She noticed this and looked over at him with amusement written all over her face, which earned a growl from him. She chuckled softly, and turned her attention to Kaede once again.





Kiaya what happened to you? asked Inuyasha softly.





Inuyasha, people change after fifty years, Im no longer the twin sister you once had, she replied quietly so that only he could hear her reply.





Kaede had a moment of silence before answering Kiayas question. Lady Kiaya, Inuyasha was freed from the eternal sleep my sister placed on him by her reincarnation, Kagome, Kaede said gesturing towards Kagome. Kiaya turned to Kagome, and made a small bow, muttering something that sounded like a thank you.





Thank you Kaede, for telling me this, and thank you Kagome. I must leave now; I have to continue my journey. Good seeing you Miroku, Inuyasha. And it was a pleasure meeting you Kagome, and Im sorry I never learned your name... Kiaya said addressing Sango.





Oh, um, its Sango, she replied hesitantly.





Well it was a pleasure meeting you Sango, if youll excuse me now-





Why are you leaving again? asked Miroku quietly.





Her head turned sharply to look at him. Im sorry Miroku, but I dont think I can stay hear too long, far too many bad memories for my taste.





But you could travel with us, Im sure. You share the same goal as all of us, to destroy Naraku, We could use your help, Miroku said.





Yes, we do share the same goal, but I would only put you all in danger, Naraku would go to any length to destroy me.





Lady Kiaya, he seeks to destroy us too, I dont think another person would make a difference.





I agree with ye, Miroku, Lady Kiayas abilities would help ye all greatly, Kaede interjected.





Um, I dont think Inuyasha would like that, Kiaya said looking over at Inuyasha.





He smirked, he decided to torture his poor twin, I wouldnt mind it at all, Kiaya, Inuyasha said trying not to laugh, at her bewildered expression.





Um, what about the rest of your group, Im sure they want a say in this, Kiaya said looking for a way out of this.





I dont care; it would be awesome to have another girl in the group! Kagome exclaimed.





I agree with Kagome, it would be great to have another girl in the group, Sango replied.





What about the little fox, Im sure he wouldnt want another half-demon in the group, Kiaya said looking at her last hope.





Well, seeing as you dont seem to be anything like Inuyasha, I dont mind, and my name is Shippo, replied Shippo. Kiaya seeing no way out of this agreed.





They stayed in the village for a week, during that time Inuyasha and Kiaya cleared everything up. Kiaya spent time getting to know Sango, Kagome, and Shippo as well. Miroku often talked to her, and tell her the story of how they all became a group.





The next week, Kiaya asked if they could go to her home so that she could tell the villagers that she would be away, and for other personal matters, that she would not reveal. When they arrived just outside her village, the gang met up with someone they did not expect to see, Sesshomaru, a dog demon, and a little girl with dog ears. The first to see Kiaya was the little girl, who came running up to her with demon speed.





Mommy! the little girl yelled as she jumped into Kiayas waiting arms.





Mommy?! everyone asked.





Yes, this is my daughter, Kaori, and the dog demon is my mate, Haku, Kiaya replied, as Sesshomaru, and the Haku started walking up to them.





Hello, love, said Haku, giving Kiaya a chaste kiss.





Hello, dear, Kiaya replied, gracing him with a smile, before turning to Sesshomaru, Hello, Sesshomaru.





Kiaya, Sesshomaru replied, giving her a curt nod.





Mommy, Hiroshi is in the village, I was going to play with him, but I had to come greet Uncle Sesshy with daddy, so can I go play with him now? Kaori asked.





Sure, go ahead, Kiaya said putting Kaori down. Kaori ran off in the direction of the village.





When she was gone, Kiaya looked between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha nervously, who were now glaring at each other. There was a long uncomfortable silence, filled with tension, until Kagome spoke up.





So, Kiaya, youre a mother? Kagome asked.





Yes, Kaori is four years old in a month, Kiaya replied, not taking her eyes off of her brothers.





Whos Hiroshi? Miroku asked.





He is the son of the Lord of the North, and a good friend of my daughter, Haku replied, turning from the siblings to Miroku, Im sorry, I dont believe I heard your name.





My name is Miroku, and this is Inuyasha, Sango, Kagome, Shippo, and Kirara, Miroku replied, gesturing to them each in turn.





So, Kiaya this is your twin brother? Haku asked his attention turning to Kiaya.





Yes, Haku, that is Inuyasha, Kiaya replied, now walking up to her two brothers. She stood between them, with her arms out. If you two start fitting, so help me kami, I will kick both of your asses to hell and back, Kiaya threatened in a deadly tone, making them stop glaring at each other, she saw this and started to smile, Good, now lets go to the village.





Haku started chuckling, at her out burst, while everyone else just stared at her like she was growing another head. Sesshomarus eyes softened slightly, when he saw his sister, but went unnoticed. Kiaya and Haku lead the way to the village with everyone in tow.











Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FFXgirl on October 28, 2006, 8:16:57 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlGood so far!!!

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on August 11, 2006, 7:16:02 AM

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on
said_the_Raven_NevermoreThat was wonderful please continue. I beg of you.

~Kim~

Kiaya on October 28, 2006, 4:53:43 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayaupdated now!!!! hope you like it!!!!