Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - "...We...Have A Van?"

Tell me if you or your characters want to be in this, and I'll add them, yeah!!!! However, keep in mind I can only update every so often.... ^^'''

Chapter 5 - "...We...Have A Van?"

Chapter 5 - "...We...Have A Van?"
Ater a very long explaination for Holly about what happened, "But what I want to know is, what are all of you people doing in my manor???"
"The trip!!!" shouted Tobi excitedly.
"Trip?" Jackie asked.
"To Anime-Con." finished Kisame.
"When did we plan this???"
"Like, six months ago, maybe?" answered Sable.
Jackie sighed. Now she remembered what that "A-C" on my calender stood for.
"So how do we get there?"
"Fly on Deidara-Going-to-get-Sued-Sempai's art?" suggested Tobi.
"This is my day-off. I already made art." Deidara said.
Suddenly, a voice said, "Easy. The van." They turned around, to find Itachi stading at the top of the stairs.
"...We...have a van?" asked Sasori.
"Yes!!! The van!!! The gigantic black one with a pheonix on the roof and the word "DEATH VAN" on fire on the hood, with flames and stuff all painted on!!!"
The manor was silenced. You could hear a pin drop.
"Where is it???" asked Lexi.
"Oh my God...how could you not notice a van big enough to hold thirty people in the garage???"
"...Wait a minute...you mean the dusty thing that's covered in boxes???"
"Yes!!! The mountain of boxes!!! Beneath that, there's a giant van."
"Hey...I live here!!! How come nobody told me had a car???"
"Remember that thing I wanted to move into the manor??? A while ago??? That was the van."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DragonGirl1136 on May 30, 2007, 11:36:28 PM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136SHWEET A VAN!!

Yuki: That will provide little enough space that Ami-chan might have to sit on Itachi-san's lap! *evil grin*

Will you put Ami-chan and Yuki-chan in your story? Their info is on my profile.

KidRaccoon on May 31, 2007, 7:47:34 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonActually, Yuki, read the chapters again. It clearly states that the van is big enough for 30 people. But I could work up something between Ami and Itachi...
I'll fit Yuki and Ami into the story somehow...but not right away.

HeiesgirlSable on May 29, 2007, 12:32:09 PM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableSHWEET A VAN!!
Sable: That will need washing, and vacumming O.O

KidRaccoon on May 30, 2007, 5:36:56 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonTHE DEATH VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!