Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Entry 3

I found Orochimaru's Diary!!!!!
Let's read it!!!X3

Chapter 3 - Entry 3

Chapter 3 - Entry 3
Dear Diary,
Today was unbelievable!!!!! So crazy that even Naruto wouldn't believe it!!!!! And that kid is stupid enough to believe anything!!!!!! So anyway, I go shopping at the Sound Square at about three o'clock, and you know, shopping and lunch at some fancy little cafe and seeing my friends and whatever, and I get Kabuto and that raccoon girl to babysit sasuke so he doesn't start cutting himself, and when I come home at about nine, and they have their friends over, that Sasori and his stupid little grudge and that barbie Deidara with mouths on his hands!!!!!!! And that Sasori, he's f#ckin' drunk and Deidara and Kabuto and that raccoon girl are playing monopoly and Sasuke's sitting behind the couch crying and cutting himself!!!!!! So then Sasori's like, "Hey duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!! Like, do you remembers me???????? Cuz...I still have the grudge...man!!!!!!!" and I'm like, "What did I do to you???" and he''s like, "When you were still in the Akasushi, you , like, tried to rapes me, dog!!!!!!!!!".
And then Deidara turns on some music, and Sasori's dancing like an idiot and starts singing "Shooting Star" by Bang! and Kabuto's telling me, "Dude, you need a better place to hide your beer!!!"
And I try to get everybody out of the house, but nobody's leaving.
After the music ends, Sasori starts to think he's Deidara. So he takes a marker and draws mouths on his hands and a scope on his left eye and tries to cover it with his hair, and he says, "I'm Deidara and art is a BANG, un!!!!!! I look like a girl, un!!!! And I use, like, twenty different hair sprays, un... My hands have MOUTHS!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UN!!!!!!!!!! ...Hey Sasori no danna, like, turn on the music!!!!!!!!" and Deidara's like, "Okay, Deidara!!!!!!!" and he turns on the music and Sasori still thinks he's Deidara and makes up a new dance move. So Sasori's doing his new dance move, which is like doing a pelvic thrust and then he rubs his hands all over his face and then he starts shaking his @$$ and he's singing, "Everybody, do the Deidara, un!!!!!! Do the new move with the Deidara groove!!!!! Dance around 'til you got it smooth!!!!!!! Do the Deidara, dude!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UN!!!!!!!!!!!"
My house was such a mess after that...

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lanayru on October 9, 2007, 7:42:36 AM

Lanayru on
LanayruGeezus, Sasori, how many have you had?!

KidRaccoon on October 9, 2007, 8:07:32 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonHm... Let's say 17? XD Yeah.

rainbowfox16 on October 8, 2007, 6:26:21 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAAAA Holy Madre de Dios!! That's to frackin much *takes deep breath* whew gotta calm down...........HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!

HeiesgirlSable on June 9, 2007, 9:22:12 AM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableO.O *burst into hysterical laughter* CAN'T.... BREATHE.....

KidRaccoon on June 9, 2007, 9:55:36 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoon"Everybody, do the Deidara, un!!!!!! Do the new move with the Deidara groove!!!!! Dance around 'til you got it smooth!!!!!!! Do the Deidara, dude!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UN!!!!!!!!!!!" XD

SonicDX1995 on June 9, 2007, 5:48:21 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995X3 I like sasori FUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY XDDDDDD

KidRaccoon on June 9, 2007, 5:54:49 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonBUT DRUNK SASORI IS DA shoot!!!!!!!!! ^^

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on June 9, 2007, 2:40:30 AM

zukosavatarofthesunandmoon on
zukosavatarofthesunandmoonCAN I BE IN HIS DIARY... I LOVE OROCHIMARU HE'S THE SEXIEST EVER

KidRaccoon on June 9, 2007, 2:45:43 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonOkays!!!!! Just wait till I add another chapter, yeah!!! ^^