Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Entry 4

I found Orochimaru's Diary!!!!!
Let's read it!!!X3

Chapter 4 - Entry 4

Chapter 4 - Entry 4
Dear Diary,
I was on a date with Anna today, and it was so awesome...
We beat a cat cat to death with a stick, in that little vacant lot behind the candy store.
It was, like, screaming like crazy, and then blood gushed out and after we killed it, we hung it from a loose pole on the fence with a piece of wire and we were hitting it like a piniata. Except there wasn't any candy coming out...So then we robbed the candy shop!!!!!!! It all went well and then we went home. Where I had Kabuto and that Raccoon girl babysit Sasuke again. So, we walk into the house, and Sasori's drunk and doing his "Deidara Dance" again and singing to "Waka Laka" and Deidara's playing techno music and Kabuto and that raccoon girl are playing ping pong, except we don't have a ping pong table so that little plastic ball is bouncing around the living room. Then Sasori starts throwing ping pong balls everywhere (I don't know where he got those from) and one of those hit Anna in the face. So Anna got pissed off and started punching Sasori, but he's like, "I'm a boy made of pins and oak!!! You can't hurt me!!!!!" so Anna gets the garden hose and sprays Sasori with cold water and he starts screaming, "IT BURNS!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like an idiot.
I would put Sasuke in the daycare center, but that's expensive and Kabuto and his raccoon girl and their friends would still come by anyway. Then Deidara starts making pancakes. And Sasori somehow got more beer and got more drunk and started doing that stupid dance and sang some more. Though I hate that asshole so much, there's no denying it-He's has an awesome singing voice.
What a long day...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment