Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Through Itachi's Eyes

A day in the life of the Akatsuki. ^^

Chapter 1 - Through Itachi's Eyes

Chapter 1 - Through Itachi's Eyes
*THUMP*
"Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *grabs head* Ow...That hurted so much...What kind of notorious killer starts their day falling out of bed and whining like a little girl???
...Crap...Me...
Well...I can't spend all day on the floor holding my head...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm dressed??? Awesome. Now, time for breakfast!!!!!!
*walks into the kitchen* Now...THE CABINET!!!!!!!!!
*pulls out my favorite cereal* ...TRIX!!!!!!
Doolooloo...I'm pouring the cereal into the bowl...and milk!!!!!!!!
Awesome!!!!!!! Sugary cereal!!!!!!!!
I sat down at the table...Oh God...The sugar tastes sooooooo good...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader: *walks into the kitchen* ...Silly weasel...Trix are for Tobi!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Itachi: *looks up* What do you mean??? this is my cereal!!! -/_\-
Leader: Tobi, come here!!! ^_^
Tobi: Enters the kitchen* Yes??? ^
Leader: *snatches away Itachi's cereal* Cereal for Tobi!!! *gives cereal to Tobi* ^^
Tobi: Yay!!!!!!! *walks away with cereal* .D
Itachi: What gives??? That's my cereal!!! >:(
Leader: You didn't do the dishes yesterday. So Tobi did them. Without being asked. ^^
Itachi: But that's my cereal!!!!!!! >:(
Leader: It WAS your cereal. But now it's Tobi's. ^^
Itachi: Not fair... >:(
Leader: Now you have to eat a pear. ^^
Itachi: Pears suck!!! >:(
Leader: Too bad. *gives Itachi a pear* ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stupid pear...It dosn't even taste that good...It's all shrivelly and pale... *throws pear on the floor*
Couldn't have my favorite cereal...I should go beat up Tobi...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tobi: *pinned to the wall* Help!!!!! Help Tobi!!!! HELP TOBI!!!!!!!! Dx
Itachi: SHUT UP!!!!!!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I COULDN'T HAVE MY FAVORITE CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< *punches Tobi in the stomach*
Tobi: *screams* Dx
Itachi: D:< SHUT UP, YOU DIP SHI- *gets wacked in the head by a baguette and drops Tobi*
Deidara: No picking on Tobi, un. Tobi cleans my room, un!!! ^^
Jackie: *comes out of nowhere and kicks Itachi* Tobi lent me his paint for my gunpla!!! ^^
Tobi: Tobi is saved!!! ^^
Itachi: *crying on the floor* DX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Tobi's the most helpful member in the base. Pfft!!! I can clean Deidara's room if I wanted to and I could lend Jackie paint for gunpla...If I had gunpla paint...Or if I actually built gunpla...
I wonder what Kisame's doing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi: *enters Kiame's room* Hey Kisame!!!!!! ^/\^
Kisame: Itachi!!! You have to run an errand for me!!!! (((^^)))
Itachi: ...An errand???=/\=
Kisame: Yes!!! Go to Mal-Wart and buy some apple juice. And a pineapple!!! (((^^)))
Itachi: ...Pineapple??? -/\-''''
Kisame: I lost my Samehada so I figured that a pineapple would be just as good. (((^^)))
Itachi: ... -/\-''''
Kisame: Here's $5, now go do that!!!! (((^^)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mal-Wart...
Okay...Here is...APPLE JUICE!!!!! And...a pineapple. Where do they keep the fruit???
...Hmmm...That sign says..."fnml"...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi: *points to sign* WHAT IN THE BICUIT IS A "FNML"?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
Random Bypasser: Actually, sir, that says "fruit". ^^''''''''
Itachi: ...Oh!!! Thank you very much!!! :D *goes to the fruit section*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmm...Maybe I am going blind....
Okay...A pineapple!!!!!!!! This is definately a pineapple...It's pointy and sharp and it's yellow and green and very painful...TO THE REGISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi: *waiting in line* -_-''' (thinking: Oh man...this old lady's taking forever...)
Old Lady: Oh dear, I took two instead of one... *turns around to Itachi* Excuse me, young man, can you please return this to the shelf for me??? :)
Itachi: (thinking: Well it's just an old lady...) Sure, lady. ^/_\^'''' *goes to return extra item*
Old Lady: *says to cashier* That's my grandson, he'll pay while I go wait in the car. ^^
Cashier: No problem!!! ^^
Old Lady: ^^ *leaves Mal-Wart*
Itachi: *returns and gives juice and pineapple to cashier* How much? ^/\^
Cashier: $57.68, sir!!! ^^
Itachi: But I'm just buying juice and a pineapple!!!!! '/^\'
Cashier: Your grandmother said that you're paying for her. ^^
Itachi: But all of my relatives are dead except my little brother!!!!!!! ;"/^\";
Cashier: Well somebody has to pay for this... ^^'''''
Itachi: ...Send the bill to...Tobi. ^/W\^
Cashier: That's fine with me. ^^
Itachi: Thank you. ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh!!!!! That old dog!!!!! Ah, well, at least I found a way to get back at Tobi...
Well, back to the base...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Itachi: I'm back!!!!! ^/_\^
Tobi: *comes out of his room* Itachi-Sempai, you went to Mal-Wart, yes??? T.
Itachi: (thinking: Oh crap...) Um, yes Tobi, I did... ^/_\^'''''
Tobi: Well Tobi has big bill from Mal-Wart!!!!! And Tobi knows it's Itachi-Sempai's fault!!!!!!!!! *points finger at Itachi* And now Tobi mad!!!!! >.(
Itachi: (thinking: Well...he can't fight...so he's not going to hurt me, I'm sure...) Aw, Tobi, little buddy, why would I do that to you??? ^/_\^'''''
Tobi: Because Itachi-Sempai is mean to Tobi!!!!!! Tobi has to do Itachi-Sempai's housework and has to clean up after Itachi-Sempai!!!!!! Tobi has allowance stolen and Tobi is teased!!!!!!!! So it's very likely Itachi-Sempai is the reason behind this too!!!!!!! D'< *picks up a baguette*
Itachi: (thinking: Oh shoot he has a baguette...) ^/_\^''''''' Put that down Tobi- *gets hit in the face with a baguette* DX
Tobi: D'< TOBI'S SWEET REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!! TOBI'S WONDERFUL PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!! TOBI'S CHANCE TO SHOW ITACHI-SEMPAI THAT TOBI'S NOT A GOOD BOY TO BE MESSED WITH!!!!!!!!!! *beating Itachi with a baguette until Itachi starts bleeding, then goes unconcious*
Itachi: X.X

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 12, 2008, 12:56:19 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDFunnyest fanfiction i've EVER read. gonna do any other member's days?

DragonGirl1136 on January 27, 2008, 4:44:50 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136A pineapple as a substitute Samehada. XDDDD YOU ARE THE GENIUS OF THE YEAR!

KidRaccoon on January 27, 2008, 5:04:59 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonYAY!!!!!!!!

......

Do I get an award? :3

DragonGirl1136 on January 27, 2008, 5:06:06 AM

DragonGirl1136 on
DragonGirl1136*throws some waffles at you*

HeiesgirlSable on June 18, 2007, 4:54:49 AM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableO.O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! A PINEAPPLE FOR THE SAMEHADA??! TOBI HAS HIS REVENGE!
Sable: Tobi did the dishes? *hugs him* At least they didn't make me do them when Itachi didn't.

KidRaccoon on June 18, 2007, 6:11:33 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonTobi: Yes, Tobi has to do the dishes because that motherf#ckin son of a dead b!%ch Itachi won't. ^ '''
Me: ......Tobi, you've hanging out Hidan a little too much. ^^''''
Hidan: I didn't do sh!t!!!!!!

KidRaccoon on June 18, 2007, 6:17:23 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonDeidara: And Tobi cleaned my room, un!!!! :D *pets Tobi on the head*
Tobi: Yes, Tobi is a good boy!!!!! and Deidara-Sempai can stop petting Tobi because Deidara-Sempai's mouth hands are licking Tobi. And it feels icky. ^ ''''

SonicDX1995 on June 13, 2007, 3:01:41 AM

SonicDX1995 on
SonicDX1995XD funny way too funny hahah XD nice

KidRaccoon on June 13, 2007, 5:49:47 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonThnx. ^^