Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Relizing something special

5 friends find out they have elemental powers one fire, one water, one wind, one ice, and one earth. A Queen from a strange Kingdom have sent them on a misson to find a lost object called "The Heart Mirror"

Chapter 1 - Relizing something special

Chapter 1 - Relizing something special

In a Large city called Sojo Kusho (a Japanese City) Lived a young girl named Nikki,with her four friends Lily,Rouge,Crystal, and Nina.

One Saturday morning Nikki's alarm went buzzing, Nikki reached out and turned it off. She checked the time "HOLY CRAP I'M LATE!!"

Nikki jumped and then quickly got dressed and headed out "Bye mom I'll be back soon!" she said fast while heading out.

"But what about...your breakfast..?" Nikki's mom grubled then just continued cooking.

Nikki ran through a meadow to get to a Roller Rink her friends and her promised to do on this lovely day.On they way she saw Mr.Raccon sweeping his food stand. She shouted "Hey Mr.Rac!!" Mr.Rac said hello back but then thought to himself "well..what's her hurry.." he cuckled then continued sweeping.

At the Roller Rink Lily was tapping her feet wondering where Nikki could be. She started growling and walked around in circles.

Nina walked up to Lily and placed a hand on her shoulder "Take it easy Lily..she'll be here.."

Rouge then said "yeah..she promised she be here and she always keeps her word.."

Lily sighed "your right.."

"HEY!!" A voice came from the distance. It was Nikki. The girls jumped with joy excpet Rouge,she just smiled and said to Lily "See..? I told she always keeps her word.."

Nikki panted from all that running and waved at the other girls. "Did you bring the money Nikki?" Crystal asked. "Yep..it's all right here!" Nikki replied as she opened her backpack as it was filled with millions of dollars.

Lily jumped up and shouted "Then lets go SKATE!!"

Everyone went inside and got a pair of roller skates and went around the rink a few times.

Nani wasn't very good at skating so Nikki is helping her out to be a better skater.

 

 

After a while of skateing the girls headed out for home. It was getting late.

The girls headed home in different paths as it started to rain.

While Nikki was heading home she heard something creep behind her.She turned around and saw nothing. she then continued walking again,but still curious of what was following her. Then a small black object landed in front of her then formed into a man in black.

Nikki step back slowly but fell scared and with fear. The man in black looked her then pulled out a large gun aim for her. Nikki had a tear roll down her cheek. The man fire,but just the bullet almost hit Nikki,she screamed and up came a wall from ground blocking the bullet.

The man was shocked of what he saw and kept shooting again. The bullets kept hitting the wall and not touching Nikki on bit. Nikki made a run for it down an ally but then slipped and fell to the ground. She got up and found the gun aims at her head.

Nikki closed her eyes shut then spike came up and stabed the man in black everywhere staining the spikes from the ground with blood. Nikki was shocked of what she saw and though she had powers of some sort. She ran home soaking wet and shivering.

Nikki's mom ran up to her with tears "Oh Nikki! I was soo worried about you..I though you might've have been kinapped or something!" Her mother continued to cry as the father huged them both close. Nikki smiled with joy,but didn't forget what she did about the man.

Nikki headed up to her room and looked at herself in the mirror. "what's happening to me..do I have a power or something."

Sorry it was Short ^^; They will be more seem =3

~*Kitty*~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on August 22, 2006, 11:15:03 AM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainSweet! That was cool. So they're wolves... interesting. But its still cool. Can't wait for the next chapter!!! =3

totally deqmt!