Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Being Summoned

5 friends find out they have elemental powers one fire, one water, one wind, one ice, and one earth. A Queen from a strange Kingdom have sent them on a misson to find a lost object called "The Heart Mirror"

Chapter 2 - Being Summoned

Chapter 2 - Being Summoned



In the Next morning Nikki went to Liliy's house with the other girls and told her what happened last night. "You've got to be kidding.." Rouge placed her hands on her hips. "No..I'm serious..those spikes came when i just paniced" Nikki explained,but stil the others didn't believe her. "That's got to be the craziset story i ever heard!!" Lily shouted. "It's the only crazisest story you've heard" Crystal added. Lily pouted.

 

Nikki put up a sad face. "I believe her!" Nani raised her hand. "You do?" Te girls shouted. "sure i do..i heard this legand that five special girls have elemental powers..one fire,one water,one air,one lightning , and one Earth. The earth is the leader of all elemtentals because it's loyal,brave,trusting,and caring to defend others. That's mostly like Nikki" Nani finished.

 

"This legand sounds strange..but it also sound cool..if i had an element it would be fire!" Lily held a fist up and sounded bravly

"I would be water" Crystal danced around.

"I would be lighting" Rouge placed her hand on her hips.

"I would be air" Nani span around.

Nikki giggled a little as she saw them doing a group pose. As Nikki stopped laughing and blue portal opened and sucked them in "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls screamed as they landed in a black forest. "Woah! talk about a major burnt down" Lily said looking around.

Nikki saw something far from the forest "hey guys..i think i see something.." Nikki pointed out. "What is that?" Nani asked. Nikki took a closer look "It's looks like some kinda castle" she said. "Only one way to find out." Rouge said as she runing off to the castle.


Somewhere down where Rouge was a huge spider popped out of no where slashed Rouge as blood came out and stained her shirt. "That..was..my..fovarite..SHIRT!!" Rouge got seriously hostile as lightning clashes down while she held out her hands and lightning striked the spider while spider guts splatted everywhere. "Wha..what happened..i blacked out there for a second.." The girls punced on Royge of what she did. "The legand is true!! Rouge has the power of lightning." Nani shouted. "Lightning..? YAAY!!" Rouge squeeled. "let's go to that castle now>" Nikki said.

 

The girl ran up to the castle as three gaurds blocked the door but then moved after seeing them. "We are sorry young warriors,we didn't know you were the five elemental warriors.." one gaurd said as the gates open. The girls walked in and saw a phoenix waring a beautiful pruple elegant dress. "Ah! you have arrived just in time." The phoenix said. "wait..how do you know us?" Lily asked. "I summened you here..we are in grave danger.." The phoanix contonued. "you are first of all" Crystal asked. "My name is Queen Natti, ruler of Heavin City."The Queen replied. "A QUEEN!!??" The girls shouted.

"Wait..I've heard of you, you were the poenix that battled in the Gosto war against the lions in the year 1456."Crystal said. The queen nodded "That's true..how do you know that?" The queen looked at Crystal. "I read a history book about you and it says that your an amazing queen and battler." The queen giggled and then said "You three must be hungry taveling all the way here,you shall join our feast and the dance." The girls were kind hungry so the queen told three maden to take the girls up stairs toi change.


~*Kitty*~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on August 29, 2006, 11:54:37 AM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainCool chapter! Even though I think it's all happening a little fast, but everyone writes different. I see you cahnged it to elemental quests. That's cool. Cool, cool, cool. What's up with me saying cool? XD Okay, bye

Totally deqmt!