Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The dance

5 friends find out they have elemental powers one fire, one water, one wind, one ice, and one earth. A Queen from a strange Kingdom have sent them on a misson to find a lost object called "The Heart Mirror"

Chapter 3 - The dance

Chapter 3 - The dance


The girls were in different rooms. Rouge the first to come out. She looked in the mirror waring a black low cut dress with black sleeves down to her shoulders and a black necklace. "not bad.." She said. Crystal came out next with her blue puffy dress and blue shoes. "oooh! Pretty" Crystal said as she span around. Nani came out with a yellow shirt with a bright yellow skirt. Nani didn't say anything,she just squeeled. The others covered their ears.

Lily came out with a teal dress with a black necklace and blue shoes. "oooh.." She said as she waved it around. "Where's Nikki?" Nani asked at that point a door opened and out came Nikki with a gold dress with golden shoes and a black necklace. Nikki blushed thinking it was embarrassing. Rouge walked up to her "What's with the blush?" she asked. Nikki rubbed her arm "does..this look good on me?" Nikki looked at Rouge. "Of course you do! Now come on lets go downstairs." The girls went down stairs and saw the queen talking to 5 men.


"Ah..thses are the girls i was talking about boys.." Queen Natti introduced the girls to the boys. "Girls these are my most loyal boys, Zach, Lance, Matt, Nick, and Ray. They will be your dancing partners." Nikki smiled looking at Ray seeming like love at first site. Ray looked back and smiled at her. He walked up to her and kissed her hand "My..you look lovely today Nikki." Ray said looking at her with his sweet tone and beatuiful golden eyes. Nikki blushed and smiled back "You look very dashing sir." Nikki said still blushing. "Please..call me Ray." Ray said.

Nikki took Rays hand and went down stairs and danced around a little. "bah..watching this makes me sick..i'll be outside.." Rouge said with a sick face. "Mind if i join you?" a voice said behind Rouge. It was Zach the wolf. "uhh..sure..why not..?" they both walked out side and sat in the moonlight by the big pink tree. Nick grabbed Nani's arm and took her down stairs and they danced nest to Nikki and Ray. then Lance took Lily's arm and took her downstairs to dance. They danced between Nani and Nikki.

I'm terribly sorry if it was short

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on April 24, 2007, 11:32:03 AM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5continue! *favs*

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on August 31, 2006, 7:51:21 AM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainSO SHORT!!!! Anyways, I think its still pretty cool, but I weirded out thinking of wolves wearing dresses! Anyways, I'll be checkin back for teh next chapteh!! bye bye!!