Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Empty

This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!

Chapter 1 - Empty

Chapter 1 - Empty

   It was a sunny morning as a young blonde boy lay in his bed. "What am I going to do now? Everything that made me feel complete is now gone. Axel is gone. What am I going to do now?" the boy thought. He heard a knock on his door. "Roxas? Are you in there? Someone is at the door for you!" a woman called through the door. "Coming mom!" Roxas replied as he got out of bd and went ou the door. Roxas stepped outside and not mor than a second later a voice said "Hello, Roxas.". he vice's owner was a girl with shoulder length long hair wearing a short white dress and sandals. "Hey, nice to see you Namine! How are you?" Roxas asked the girl. "Oh I'm fine. I just needed to talk to you about something. Want t go to a café or something?" Namine asked Roxas. "Um, sure."Roxas answered. Roxas and Namine walk to a place called "Twilight Town Café" and sit down and they order. "What's up Namine?"Roxas asked. "Roxas...ever since I met you, I've felt, different. I never really thought much of it, but the feeling just kept getting bigger, and bigger. I just can't take it anymore Roxas. I don't know what it is, but everytimg I'm round you I get this warm, fuzzy feeling inside."Namine answered Roxas. "Um, I-I'm..."Roxas tried to say. "I'm sorry Roxas I should have never told you this with the state of being you'r in. I mean you just lost your best fiend I should've waited, I'm so sorry."Namine hastily replied to Roxas and she left the café. "Warm, fuzzy feeling? Nobodies aren't supposed to feel anything like that. Perhaps..." Roxas thought to himself. He sighed and walked out of the café. "But we're empty inside, rght?" Roxas thought outside the door and he headed for home.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mizzsorelle on December 27, 2007, 3:23:28 AM

Mizzsorelle on
MizzsorelleVery good ! just umm try to put the sentences in like paragraphs because it makes it easier to read but other than that, very good ! =]

KingdomFreak on December 27, 2007, 4:17:31 AM

KingdomFreak on
KingdomFreakum...ok thanks