Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Broken

This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!

Chapter 2 - Broken

Chapter 2 - Broken

   Namine sat in Castle Oblivion drawing on her sketch pad. "That was so stupid Namine! Why'd you have to go and say that!"Namine thought to her self when she heard someone say "Namine...". Namine looked up and froze at the sight. Namine saw a tall young man with long red hair and brown marks under his greenish teal eyes. "Axel! I-I thought you were...evanescent."Namine said. She was scared "Now I'm seeing things and much worse I'm talking to them!"Namine thought. Namine raised a hand to her cheek and wiped away a tear. "What...What is this?!"Namine breathed in shock. Axel walked over to Namine and caressed her cheek with his hand than kissed her. Namine was surprised and she jerked away from the kiss. "I'm so sorry Axel, I love another."Namine told Axel. Axel sighs "You know, I don't think whomever it is would be able to love you as much as I could Namine."Axel told her. "Axel...It's, It's Roxas..."Namine replied to the red-head. Axel froze and looked at the floor, he got up and walked out of the room. "It's...Roxas"Namine thought over and over in her head. She sighed and walked out of the castle.

   Roxas was sitting on the stoop of his front porch looking down into the grass of his front lawn when someone said "Um...Roxas? Want to go get some ice cream?" a boy asked Roxas. The boy had blonde hair strung out everywhere, he was wearing camo pants and a black shirt, his name was Hayner. Behind him was a brunette boy with spiky hair wearing a jersey over a white T-shirt, his name was Pence. Right beside Pence was a brunette girl with hair falling down her shoulders onto her chest, she was wearing a orange shirt, her name was Olette.Roxas looked up and then looked back down "Sure...Hayner. I'll meet you at the usual spot."Roxas replied to the boy. "Um Roxas? Is something wrong?" Olette asked Roxas. "I...just have some things going through my mind...". "Hey guys, look! It's the fairy gang!" A boy with reddish blonde hair shouted. "Seifer, cut it out we aren't in the mood to play your games!"Olette yelled to Seifer. "What to busy being fruits to come and stand up for yours--"Seifer was interrupted. "Son of a dog!"Roxas yelled as he charged at Seifer and threw him to the ground. Roxas began punching him repeadately in the face. "Roxas! STOP!"Olette yelled to Roxas and Hayner and Pence pulled Roxas off of Seifer. Seifer, Rai, and Fuu ran off towards the sandlot. "Man, that was awesome Roxas, but...what's gotten into you? I mean any old day in the past you would've ignored it but...wow."Hayner was speechless. "I-I don't want to talk about it."Roxas got went inside his house and shut the door leaving the trio outside.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment