Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Am I good enough?

This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!

Chapter 3 - Am I good enough?

Chapter 3 - Am I good enough?

  DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS WHOLE STORY AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE SECRET PERSON (or people)

 

   "What has gotten into you young man!?"Roxas mother yelled. "What do you expect he called me a freaking fruit!"Roxas yelled back. "Now you listen here Roxas, you watch your language and don't you raise your voice to me again or you will be in a world of pain!"Roxas mother scolded. "Sorry ma. I just have, alot on my mind."Roxas calmly replied. Roxas walked up the stairs to his room and right when he sat on his bed a paper airplane flew in his window. Scrawled on it was "Roxas, We have 4 tickets to a concert tonight. The song is Good Enough by Evanescence. We thought it might be the perfect thing to calm you down fighter boy.                    Hayner, Pence, and Olette.". Well, what do you know, this might actually help me. Roxas walked over to his drawers and stripped to his boxers when he saw something red at the corner of his window. Roxas walked over and looked out and he saw a black blob disappear. "Could it be? No, it isn't Sora watched him fade." Roxas suddenly had a sharp pain in his chest. Roxas dressed up in all black, like his mood and grabbed his ticket and left.

   Namine stood outside Castle Oblivion and Axel appeared in front of her and handed her a ticket of some sort. "Here, you might find this...useful."Axel told Namine. "Good Enough? Axel you ought to know I'm not a big fan of music."Namine replied. "Look just go to it, please?"Axel told Namine. "Alright. I'll go."Namine told Axel and she walked down the road. She arrived at the place that the concert was supposed to be playing and a piano started playing. Namine looked around and saw four teens, one of them with blonde spiky hair. Namine stared.

                                                                            Under your spell again.
                                                                               I can't say no to you.
                                                         Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.
                                                                                I can't say no to you.

Namine walked away to stop herself from running and hugging Roxas. She didn't feel like going through that humiliation again, like she felt at the café.

   Roxas was listening intently to the beautiful woman singing and he looked around and saw Namine walk away.

                                                       Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly.
                                                              Now I can't let go of this dream.
                                                                 I can't breathe but I feel...

"Namine wait!"Roxas chased after her. "Roxas, I don't want to be humiliated anymore please don't torture me with your rejection. I've been through enough..."Namine told Roxas. "But Namine I..."Roxas tried to reply.

                                                                               Good enough,
                                                                 I feel good enough for you.

"Roxas, no...I don't want to be around you. Just, leave. Appearently I'm not good enough for you!"Namine said to Roxas impatiently. "Namine but that isn't true!"Roxas replied. "Then explain to me Roxas! Explain how that isn't true!"Namine said loudly, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

                                                                            Drink up sweet decadence.
                                                                               I can't say no to you,
                                                         And I've completely lost myself, and I don't mind.
                                                                           I can't say no to you.

"It's not true because...because I-I."Roxas tried to get it out. "Exactly Roxas. You can't hurt me anymore...no matter how hard you try!"

                                                                Shouldn't let you conquer me completely.
                                                                       Now I can't let go of this dream.
                                                                        Can't believe that I feel...

"Namine! I don't want to hurt you! I never wanted to-"Roxas was cut of. "Stow it Roxas! I don't want to hear your crap anymore! You can't persuade me, you can't tell me that you love me.!"Namine yelled.

                                                                                    Good enough,
                                                                               I feel good enough.
                                                  It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good.

"Namine, it isn't true! That is what I've wanted to tell you but you kept interrupting me!"Roxas replied to Namine. "What? You wanted tell me that you don't love me?--"Namine said getting cut off tears welled up in her eyes. "No that's not true! Namine, you're, you're crying. What I wanted to tell you is that..."Roxas replied.

                                                                        And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall.
                                                                             Pour real life down on me.
                                                         'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough.
                                                              Am I good enough for you to love me too?

"I love you Namine!"Roxas sincerely told Namine. Namine turned around to run away but Roxas caught her wrist and turned her around and he, kissed her. Namine stood there shocked and Roxas pulled away. "Now...does that prove my point? Does that tell you that I love you?"Roxas asked Namine. "Roxas...I-I'm sorry."Namine answered. "No don't be sorry just..."Roxas replied to Namine and he kissed her again and Axel teleported to the concert and saw the two, he bowed his head, if he had a heart it would be shattered.

                                                                       So take care what you ask of me,
                                                                               'cause I can't say no.

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment