Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - What's wrong with me?

This is my first fanfic. I own none of the characters in this story and (unfortunately) never will. Please comment on my chapters, if you don't I cant get better!

Chapter 4 - What's wrong with me?

Chapter 4 - What's wrong with me?

   Over the next few days Roxas and Namine spent alot of time together. They were in a meadow full of sakura trees and the sweet scent of spring and they were talking. "Roxas, if you had a heart, would it belong to me?"Namine asked. "Well, of course Namine! Only to you."Roxas replied. Namine smiled "My imaginary heart belongs to you too" and Namine put a hand to her chest then put it to Roxas's chest but pulled back fast. "Roxas! Feel your chest! It's...beating"Namine cried out in shock. "What!? That can't be!"Roxas put his hand to his chest and felt the beating. Roxas put his hand to Namine's chest and he felt beating. "Couyld this mean..."Namine asked Roxas. "Let's go see Ansem the Wise.

   Roxas and Namine arrived at Radiant Garden and made their way to Ansem's Stude and found him sitting in the library eating Sea-Salt Ice Cream. "May I help you Roxas and Namine?"Ansem the Wise asked. "Yes sir, you can. Feel our chests."Roxas answered. Ansem the wise put a hand to their chest. "Well, it seems like you have hearts. But that is very uncommon in nobodies."Ansem replied. "Well, can you help me?"Roxas asked. "I am afraid not, my good lad. But I have heard of a scholar who lives in an unknown part of Radiant Garden. He might know something of your condition."Ansem replied. "What is his name, sir?"Namine asked. "He goes by the name or, Arc."Ansem answered. "Ok lets go find this Arc guy."Roxas replied. The twosome walked out of Ansem's study. "Namine?" "What" "What's wrong with me?" "Nothing, nothing at all Roxas. You're just fine.". The twosome looked around Radiant Garden and Namine walked over something hard and lumpy. "Roxas! I've found something!"Namine yells after Roxas. Roxas walks over and picks up the lumpy thing and finds a staircase. The twosome walks down the staircase.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment